Surviving the jungle known as "High School"

well we dont usually someone will say something thats stupid and tic's us off like we'll try and play football with them: get out of here you cant catch!!! and that and that starts it we dont pick fights im just sayin if some tried to pick a fight with me id whoop em 5 min. flat then walk away
How about those food fights? LOL!
(Dec. 02, 2012  12:22 AM)RUKIA is boss Wrote: well we dont usually someone will say something thats stupid and tic's us off like we'll try and play football with them: get out of here you cant catch!!! and that and that starts it we dont pick fights im just sayin if some tried to pick a fight with me id whoop em 5 min. flat then walk away

That's an absolutely horrible reason to be fighting. You have to just brickwall those comments and move on because high school isn't really like something out of a cartoon. If someone says you can't catch, then ignore and move on. Don't 'whoop em 5 min. flat' like you keep trying to say you would do. No one buys a tough guy act like that, they just laugh when you get suspended.

I'm talking as a junior in high school. I've seen plenty of what it's like. Doing something like that and you'll be the laughingstock of your grade, guaranteed.
(Dec. 02, 2012  12:22 AM)RUKIA is boss Wrote: well we dont usually someone will say something thats stupid and tic's us off like we'll try and play football with them: get out of here you cant catch!!! and that and that starts it we dont pick fights im just sayin if some tried to pick a fight with me id whoop em 5 min. flat then walk away

Wow! Your school must be extremely harsh!
i do ignore them ga' im just sayin if it gets serious i could beat them i know that highschool will be diffrent than that tv carp its just that i could if i needed to
(Dec. 02, 2012  1:45 AM)RUKIA is boss Wrote: i do ignore them ga' im just sayin if it gets serious i could beat them i know that highschool will be diffrent than that tv carp its just that i could if i needed to

I dont know how your highscool will be but in mine most bullies just dont care anymore about picking on nerds like me. Either that or they have been expelled or dropped out and now they will be working at McDonalds until they are 80 years old.
daft your a genius...enough said when your ordering a sausage biscuit they'll say remember me? and you'll say no.
(Dec. 02, 2012  1:58 AM)RUKIA is boss Wrote: daft your a genius...enough said when your ordering a sausage biscuit they'll say remember me? and you'll say no.

They'll be all like " still playin beyblade" and then you'll say " still working at micky-d's
amazing truly amazing....
heres my advice for being able to survive high school

1. do your work
2.don't get cocky with anyone not your friends not the teachers not even the bullies
3. be nice it will be tough but it works!
4. take no carp from no one but that don't mean go and pick fights
5. only fight when it comes down to self defense
and this is the big one
6. follow the rules
oh and
7. be mature your teachers have to put up with immature morons, brighten their day with maturity...