Surge Force Training Academy

(Jan. 25, 2021  6:52 PM)hyper beyblades Wrote: ok sorry for saying that and i cant battle *any one except my brother

(Jan. 25, 2021  6:49 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It’s just the truth.

i dont want to battle *any one

STOP THINKING THE ANIME IS REAL!!!, IT TRIGGERS ME THAT SOME KIDS ARE SO STUPID THAT THEY THINK ITS REAL
(Jan. 25, 2021  6:56 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  6:52 PM)hyper beyblades Wrote: ok sorry for saying that and i cant battle *any one except my brother

STOP THINKING THE ANIME IS REAL!!!, IT TRIGGERS ME THAT SOME KIDS ARE SO STUPID THAT THEY THINK ITS REAL

i dont think all of its real

Let the kid imagine. It’s something that I use to do myself.
I am interested, I live in USA, cal, Red Bluff, and I wanna join through zoom. Could you send a link or something?
(Jan. 23, 2021  3:25 AM)Luinor4Life Wrote: Hey, are you a blader ( or know a blader) who wants to get stronger? Sign up for the Surge Force Training Academy today. (Only bladers in USA). Virtual or in-person, we have lots of training recorces. Your ultimate goal: get better than me!

Woah, chillax, my bud, no one thinks it is real, and people who do, are kids and that is a different case
(Jan. 25, 2021  7:01 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: I am interested, I live in USA, cal, Red Bluff, and I wanna join through zoom. Could you send a link or something?
(Jan. 23, 2021  3:25 AM)Luinor4Life Wrote: Hey, are you a blader ( or know a blader) who wants to get stronger? Sign up for the Surge Force Training Academy today. (Only bladers in USA). Virtual or in-person, we have lots of training recorces. Your ultimate goal: get better than me!

(Jan. 25, 2021  6:56 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: STOP THINKING THE ANIME IS REAL!!!, IT TRIGGERS ME THAT SOME KIDS ARE SO STUPID THAT THEY THINK ITS REAL

Woah, chillax, my bud, no one thinks it is real, and people who do, are kids and that is a different case

Um if you read the context you would know that hyper beyblades thinks his Beyblade follows his orders and stuff.
(Jan. 25, 2021  6:52 PM)hyper beyblades Wrote: ok sorry for saying that and i cant battle eny one except my brother

(Jan. 25, 2021  6:49 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It’s just the truth.

i dont want to battle eny one

I can only battle myself
Why does this sounds like some sort of military camp but for beyblade?
(Jan. 25, 2021  8:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Why does this sounds like some sort of military camp but for beyblade?

LMAO YES

the first post sounds like an ad tbh
(Jan. 25, 2021  8:34 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  8:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Why does this sounds like some sort of military camp but for beyblade?

LMAO YES

the first post sounds like an ad tbh

lol a ad they say
(Jan. 25, 2021  7:53 PM)hyper beyblades Wrote: wait my beyblade it dont have its 2 parts

do you have the takara tomy prime apocalypse or the Hasbro one?
(Jan. 25, 2021  7:55 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  7:01 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: I am interested, I live in USA, cal, Red Bluff, and I wanna join through zoom. Could you send a link or something?

Um if you read the context you would know that hyper beyblades thinks his Beyblade follows his orders and stuff.

(Jan. 25, 2021  7:57 PM)hyper beyblades Wrote: wait what its just seems like it then

Ummm wdym
(Jan. 25, 2021  8:39 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  7:53 PM)hyper beyblades Wrote: wait my beyblade it dont have its 2 parts

do you have the takara tomy prime apocalypse or the Hasbro one?

hasbro my beyblade has damage from me spining it so fast and strong

chill. it's part of the magic. who hasn't yelled "attack" or "special move" to their bey? My bro used to do this crazy power rangers sequence before he beys clinked together.
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:52 PM)hyper beyblades Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  8:39 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: do you have the takara tomy prime apocalypse or the Hasbro one?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA YOU THINK THE HASBRO PRIME APOCALYPSE IS STRONG!!??? HAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHA ive seen a single layer hasbro bey beat that, trust me kid your beating you wouldn't be a challenge
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:52 PM)hyper beyblades Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  8:39 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: do you have the takara tomy prime apocalypse or the Hasbro one?

that's contact with other beys. normal. not really spin power, if your opponent is spinning fast, that's enough.
i feel bad but that kid needed a GIANT dose of reality
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:56 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:52 PM)hyper beyblades Wrote: hasbro my beyblade has damage from me spining it so fast and strong

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA YOU THINK THE HASBRO PRIME APOCALYPSE IS STRONG!!??? HAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHA ive seen a single layer hasbro bey beat that, trust me kid your beating you wouldn't be a challenge

my beyblade you are insalting   nooo i mean i  pulling on it  my force of launch is strong and fast
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:56 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  6:56 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: STOP THINKING THE ANIME IS REAL!!!, IT TRIGGERS ME THAT SOME KIDS ARE SO STUPID THAT THEY THINK ITS REAL

chill. it's part of the magic. who hasn't yelled "attack" or "special move" to their bey? My bro used to do this crazy power rangers sequence before he beys clinked together.

thanks for making me feel better
(Jan. 25, 2021  10:03 PM)hyper beyblades Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:56 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: chill. it's part of the magic. who hasn't yelled "attack" or "special move" to their bey? My bro used to do this crazy power rangers sequence before he beys clinked together.

thanks for making me feel better

lol you edited that part
(Jan. 25, 2021  10:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Mhm strong and fast
[Image: tenor.gif]

W H E E Z E