Surge Force Training Academy

is it normal to play music when your battling a beyblade
(Jan. 25, 2021  10:02 PM)hyper beyblades Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:56 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA YOU THINK THE HASBRO PRIME APOCALYPSE IS STRONG!!??? HAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHA ive seen a single layer hasbro bey beat that, trust me kid your beating you wouldn't be a challenge

my beyblade you are insalting   nooo i mean i  pulling on it  my force of launch is strong and fast

try this bey. You'll whup him with it. https://beysandbricks.com/takara-tomy-br...ade-b-163/
makes apocalypse look like a single layer, he won't be sayin nothin by the time ur done w/him.

(Jan. 25, 2021  10:05 PM)hyper beyblades Wrote: is it normal to play music when your battling a beyblade

its normal to play music while doing anything.
no its not

my beyblade its rare

how do i actavte ulmate reboot
Look, coming from kid to kid I know where hyper beyblades is coming from and I mean you can’t blame him. bonds are real. A bond just means that you really care about your bey and you just feel a connection with it even though it dosent care about you.
(Jan. 25, 2021  10:31 PM)hyper beyblades Wrote: no  its not

my beyblade its rare

how do i activate ultimate reboot

you have the hasbro one so ultimate reboot doesn't work

and your bey isnt rare
You need to get Takara Tomy Prime Apocalypse to activate the reboot.
(Jan. 26, 2021  4:57 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  10:31 PM)hyper beyblades Wrote: no  its not

my beyblade its rare

how do i activate ultimate reboot

you have the hasbro one so ultimate reboot doesn't work

and your bey isnt rare

bro, lay off him
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:45 PM)Luinor4Life Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  4:57 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: you have the hasbro one so ultimate reboot doesn't work

and your bey isn't rare srry just telling the truth bro

bro, lay off him

eeeee im just telling the truth
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:47 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:45 PM)Luinor4Life Wrote: bro, lay off him

eeeee im just telling the truth

i know but sometimes its best to not tell the truth
(Jan. 25, 2021  4:27 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  3:18 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: THE ANIME ISNT REAL!!!!

OooooOOooOOOO i want him to go to one of the tournaments i go to so i can wipe the floor with him and tell him in person that the anime is real

the bond thing can be real. yk that one bey that you bought that is carp but ur not willing to sell? Yea. There's actually a scientific name for that(i forgot tho) but if YOU buy something, it's worth more value to u, and u can even start to make irrational and illogical decisions because of it.

thank you!!! at least one person listens