[Surabaya] [23 Oct 11] FIGHT CLUB: Octoberfest

i am in....... wait meee
to late man, already full............... Crying
I can put you on the waiting list, just in case somebody not showing up.

Let me know if its ok with you
Iam in yeah... Coming on 23th october...
For very urgent and reasonable cause 3 confirmed player cancelled, so another 3 can join. I will update later
Iam in .... Coming...comingSmile
Yes, finally I can log in. Put me as confirmed please.
russellm, charlenem and christo added replacing 3 cancelled attendees

i am a new member
(Oct. 18, 2011  3:00 PM)dvljerz Wrote: i am a new member

Hello, yes, you are Gold Dragon's friend. Unfortunately, this time, Gold Dragon won't be joining. His whole family is currently down with chicken pox. You are still coming to have a day of fun right?
my friend will follow marcell's car
Heeiii itssss meeee! Im in im in! Hm.... Am i in?
Fyi blader cool : M2 junior 
Thank u
OK done, Blader Cool is replacing bankaiman.
Hi, I'm coming. I'm ablader267( but you can call me Abigail). I'm a friend of emily2000.
Hi ablader267, welcome to WBO, don't forget today is the D day, prepare yourself and may the best blader win
Game Day today... Keep up the spirit guys... especially for Stephen74 who is hosting it for the first time... May the best bladers win...

I'm leaving in 15 minutes. Picking up Mich233 on the way. See you all there.
It was a great day today. The final block was extremely crazy. Congratulations to

1st emily2000
2nd stephen74
3rd Marcell e

Attacks were all over the place. Phantom, Scythe, Basalt, were dominant, with a few BBP, LDD, Vari.
WOW, great to see the attack domination again!
Few battles from my block and as i was about to film the Final Block, the memory card is full. Anyway, here it is, unedited.

(Oct. 23, 2011  9:55 AM)Uwik Wrote: It was a great day today. The final block was extremely crazy. Congratulations to

1st emily2000
2nd stephen74
3rd Marcell e

Attacks were all over the place. Phantom, Scythe, Basalt, were dominant, with a few BBP, LDD, Vari.

Sick!
The same people placed even in the last tournament. They must be really good Bladers!
What were the Winning Combos ?
Yes, same winners, but in different order.
anyway, why haven't the website being updated yet?
(Oct. 24, 2011  12:30 PM)ablader267 Wrote: anyway, why haven't the website being updated yet?

If you mean the beypoints, there is still a wait list until it gets processed. Please read here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BeyPoints-Queue
thanks for the informationTongue_out_wink