[Surabaya] [23 Oct 11] FIGHT CLUB: Octoberfest

FIGHT CLUB - oCtoberfest - celebrating 11 wonderful years

Date: Sunday, 23rd October 2011
Time: Arrive @ 11:00 am sharp for registrations, introductions, rules overview, free play, sales/purchases
The tournament will begin @ 12:00 noon WIB - until finished
Location: CPH (Credo Pelita Hati School) Jln. Jemursari Selatan IV / 32, Surabaya
Prizes:
  • Perseus set (come with new Red LR beylauncher instead ordinary clear black )
  • Big Bang Pegasis
  • Phantom Orion
1st place pick first, then 2nd and the rest is for 3rd place as usual
All winner will also get green hasbro wind and shoot launchers (thanks to Mtwo for his donation)

Format: Block Round Robin (maximum 28, 4 blocks)
Fees: USD. 5,- for entrance OR USD. 10,- to purchase a WBO passport (valid for 1 year). Current passport holders are free.

Expected turnout: 28 participants (reached)

Attendees :
Result
Photos Thank you for the cooperation.

Ps. After you post your confirmation, please come back checking the list, just to make sure you've been added to the list and avoid misspelled since most of time using querty phone

Gold Dragon, gosieksan, jovantgo46 and bankaiman (cancelled)
Though you're not actually holding during the actual days, I'll still throw out the spelling should be Oktoberfest.
(Oct. 01, 2011  9:19 PM)Dan Wrote: Though you're not actually holding during the actual days, I'll still throw out the spelling should be Oktoberfest.

Its different event Dan, but thank you for your information
Me too, count me in
Count ♍ϱ in
akira2002, emily2000 and Marcell e added to the list
Gold Dragon, gosieksan and Uwik added to the list
jovantgo46 added
Count me in please - thanks
Mtwo added
I wonder, what is OktoberFest? Chief - Hmm ...
(Oct. 03, 2011  3:24 AM)Kaskus Wrote: I wonder, what is OktoberFest? Chief - Hmm ...

As far as I know. The one with K is have fun, drinking beer, eat pretzel, and get drunk, and the one with c, is simply having fun, spin some beyblades, and celebrating someone birthday. (•_• ")....LoL
(Oct. 03, 2011  3:28 AM)stephen74 Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2011  3:24 AM)Kaskus Wrote: I wonder, what is OktoberFest? Chief - Hmm ...

As far as I know. The one with K is have fun, drinking beer, eat pretzel, and get drunk, and the one with c, is simply having fun, spin some beyblades, and celebrating someone birthday. (•_• ")....LoL

Don't forget oversized sausages Smile

Anyway, you might want to reconfirm with Kai-V / Kei whether it'd be OK to group the blocks according to bey-points.
you guys surely act fast. another tourney this month? it is stephen74 as the host. i think we shpuld rotate the host for jakarta as well. less work for me :p

(Oct. 03, 2011  4:03 AM)Uwik Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2011  3:28 AM)stephen74 Wrote:

Don't forget oversized sausages Smile

Anyway, you might want to reconfirm with Kai-V / Kei whether it'd be OK to group the blocks according to bey-points.

Uwik : still haven't decided about that, since if we use block based on beypoint, its surely make it more compettiv on eliminary round, but we sacrifice the finals, and I can't imagine the result if the Luck Factor speak up too LOUD
Yay, Indo really has awoken! Hope this works out also!

Luck factor: emily2000 will own all the adults XD
Guen added
bankaiman added