[Surabaya] [06 Nov 11] FIGHT CLUB: Legend

(Nov. 06, 2011  11:30 AM)Uwik Wrote: Iirc, only 1 person in our club is the current WBBA champion (regional). In Jakarta, there are many others who are or were champions at one time or more. In Singapore, it's safe to say that they were all current or ex champions.

Tough competition here...
Unfortunately, I have yet to win anything =(

The rest are pretty much consistent. But we are seriously lagging behind in 4D based cutomisations.
I am sad also. Hearing that emily2000 hand is injured I pray for you emily2000,get well soon.
That event was quite a hell of a fight. steve2002 made to the
Finals. Oh yeah, I heard that the match of the day was quite exciting
Yet so weird and confusing. That 4-year old girl has quite a lucky day.
yup, he finally made tru the final
Deleted~
akira2002 told me that Uwik is sick. Should I wait long before the card I ordered him could be given to me?
(Nov. 10, 2011  2:12 PM)maeyer Wrote: akira2002 told me that Uwik is sick. Should I wait long before the card I ordered him could be given to me?

I feel better nowadays, but unfortunately, the card is still in the making. It still will be a while until it's finished. On a side note, this thread is for discussions about the tournament, for any other questions, please feel free to PM me.
When is the next WBO Event? I'm really excited for it.THX
(Nov. 11, 2011  3:00 PM)maeyer Wrote: When is the next WBO Event? I'm really excited for it.THX

I'm thinking of passing on December since many people would have conflicting schedules due to the holiday, but look forward to January though.

We're hoping to hold our biggest event yet in January.
Is this next January event will be the BeyDay 2012?
No it won't be. Bey Day event is usually on the last week of May. Anyway, this thread is for this tournament's discussion only. Since this event is finished, we should refrain from posting here until there's a new development.
This tournament has now been processed, and all Faces and credits have been distributed. Congratulations!