Support for Shu!

I know this is kinda late late but ever since Shu became red eye, loads of people have started hating on him for what he’s done. They say he’s gone too far and that he’s never coming back. I believe in you Shu, I know you’ll come back to us. Show your support for Shu by commenting one good thing Shu has done or something you like about him. Let’s show those Shu haters that Shu is a likeable Character! Let me start

Shu was willing to sacrifice his own health just to keep a simple promise
If you’ve read the manga Shu does come back. And what he did was plain wrong anyway. You leave all of your friends and family to pursue a desire to crush everyone in your path. Why would you not hate on him? I understand why people like lui, but Shu is just a bad person.
Shu was a supportive guy! He used to help and stood up for Valt whenever he needed it! He was emotionally supportive to all characters!Eg- Diago second guessing himself when he used an illegal attack against Yugo, Shu was the one who made him feel better! Rest didn't even know something was wrong!
Come on guys! Let’s give more support for Shu!
Or you can just blame it on bad writing.
I'm still early on with watching the first Burst series, but Shu is my favorite character currently, for sure!

That was sealed when he got the injury that put him in a tough spot with doing something he loved. I never had a character I could relate to before regarding that, and I wish I had that far sooner.
(Mar. 02, 2018  2:30 AM)KingChespin1 Wrote: If you’ve read the manga Shu does come back.  And what he did was plain wrong anyway.  You leave all of your friends and family to pursue a desire to crush everyone in your path.  Why would you not hate on him? I understand why people like lui, but Shu is just a bad person.

The only reason lui look good is because of the writers everyone seems to forget lui was the one who scar Shu's right eye and he did break legend spriggan people constantly defend lui for everything he does simply because he reminds them of ryuga I'm lui fan but I don't suck on him that much I not saying what Shu did is good but people should stop defending lui every single time
(Mar. 02, 2018  6:57 PM)qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqGod Dragruler Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2018  2:30 AM)KingChespin1 Wrote: If you’ve read the manga Shu does come back.  And what he did was plain wrong anyway.  You leave all of your friends and family to pursue a desire to crush everyone in your path.  Why would you not hate on him? I understand why people like lui, but Shu is just a bad person.

The only reason lui look good is because of the writers everyone seems to forget lui was the one who scar Shu's right eye and he did break legend spriggan people constantly defend lui for everything he does simply because he reminds them of ryuga I'm lui fan but I don't suck on him that much I not saying what Shu did is good but people should stop defending lui every single time

Exactly, after turning evil, Shu and Lui became equally as bad. At least “Red eye” haulled Valt up in the Snake pit and was an honourable blader. When wakiya was against purple eye, he knew wakiya was afraid of heights and said it was wrong to use a dirty tricks like that to win. Sounds super evil. Lui would of said Wakiya isn’t a loser for being scared. See what I mean? Shu wasn’t screaming at Boa saying how bad he is. He helped him by giving him advice. Compare that to Lui. Also I blame Ashton or whatever his name is for manipulating Shu using his weaknesses against him.

Shu isn’t as bad as everyone says. Every one of my friends have turned against him. I know what he has done is bad but don’t you see the light in him?
(Mar. 02, 2018  6:57 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:

Nobody is saying what Lui did was good. I agree that when it comes to him cutting Shu's eyelid and breaking lS (in the manga), Lui shouldn't be defended or justified for doing it but when it came to breaking S2, it was an accident.

I'm not going to defend Lui for all the wrong he did (at least when he did it on purpose) but Shu has proven himself to be just a little worse than Lui. He has no problem letting his friends fall down a pit, he has broken a lot more beys than Lui has and I'm really suppose to see Shu as a "sympathetic tragic villain"? I don't think so. Besides getting hurt by Lui (his only legit tragedy), he's not that sympathetic since some of his tragedy was his own fault. I do like Shu but in terms of how evil he is, he's just a bit more of a jerk than Lui.
(Mar. 02, 2018  7:07 PM)Silversylveon Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2018  6:57 PM)qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqGod Dragruler Wrote: The only reason lui look good is because of the writers everyone seems to forget lui was the one who scar Shu's right eye and he did break legend spriggan people constantly defend lui for everything he does simply because he reminds them of ryuga I'm lui fan but I don't suck on him that much I not saying what Shu did is good but people should stop defending lui every single time

Exactly, after turning evil, Shu and Lui became equally as bad. At least “Red eye” haulled Valt up in the Snake pit and was an honourable blader. When wakiya was against purple eye, he knew wakiya was afraid of heights and said it was wrong to use a dirty tricks like that to win. Sounds super evil. Lui would of said Wakiya isn’t a loser for being scared. See what I mean? Shu wasn’t screaming at Boa saying how bad he is. He helped him by giving him advice. Compare that to Lui. Also I blame Ashton or whatever his name is for manipulating Shu using his weaknesses against him. The last thing Shu said before he became red eye was. I’m sorry Valt. I couldn’t keep my promise. What a terrible guy he is.

Shu isn’t as bad as everyone says. Every one of my friends have turned against him. I know what he has done is bad but don’t you see the light in him?

The reason why people who use to like Shu now start too hate shu it's because he was goodie goodie before the red eye problem is that transformation shu become cold in general his also much serious now the flaw of  thing is simple after lui broke legend spriggan the writers somehow made shu go crazy which wasn't necessary at all in my opinion shu with that new personality is good the only thing about it is that personality of always winning was supposed to be in his battle mode like free for example when his serious he goes into that berserk mode but after the battle is over he turn back to normal if the did that to shu everyone would be OK with it

(Mar. 02, 2018  8:05 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2018  6:57 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: The only reason lui look good is because of the writers everyone seems to forget lui was the one who scar Shu's right eye and he did break legend spriggan people constantly defend lui for everything he does simply because he reminds them of ryuga I'm lui fan but I don't suck on him that much I not saying what Shu did is good but people should stop defending lui every single time

Nobody is saying what Lui did was good. I agree that when it comes to him cutting Shu's eyelid and breaking lS (in the manga), Lui shouldn't be defended or justified for doing it but when it came to breaking S2, it was an accident.

I'm not going to defend Lui for all the wrong he did (at least when he did it on purpose) but Shu has proven himself to be just a little worse than Lui. He has no problem letting his friends fall down a pit, he has broken a lot more beys than Lui has and I'm really suppose to see Shu as a "sympathetic tragic villain"? I don't think so. Besides getting hurt by Lui (his only legit tragedy), he's not that sympathetic since some of his tragedy was his own fault. I do like Shu but in terms of how evil he is, he's just a bit more of a jerk than Lui.

Fair point

Wait... what chapter is this. I need to read it

(Mar. 02, 2018  8:18 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2018  7:07 PM)Silversylveon Wrote: Exactly, after turning evil, Shu and Lui became equally as bad. At least “Red eye” haulled Valt up in the Snake pit and was an honourable blader. When wakiya was against purple eye, he knew wakiya was afraid of heights and said it was wrong to use a dirty tricks like that to win. Sounds super evil. Lui would of said Wakiya isn’t a loser for being scared. See what I mean? Shu wasn’t screaming at Boa saying how bad he is. He helped him by giving him advice. Compare that to Lui. Also I blame Ashton or whatever his name is for manipulating Shu using his weaknesses against him. The last thing Shu said before he became red eye was. I’m sorry Valt. I couldn’t keep my promise. What a terrible guy he is.

The reason why people who use to like Shu now start too hate shu it's because he was goodie goodie before the red eye problem is that transformation shu become cold in general his also much serious now the flaw of  thing is simple after lui broke legend spriggan the writers somehow made shu go crazy which wasn't necessary at all in my opinion shu with that new personality is good the only thing about it is that personality of always winning was supposed to be in his battle mode like free for example when his serious he goes into that berserk mode but after the battle is over he turn back to normal if the did that to shu everyone would be OK with it

(Mar. 02, 2018  8:05 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Nobody is saying what Lui did was good. I agree that when it comes to him cutting Shu's eyelid and breaking lS (in the manga), Lui shouldn't be defended or justified for doing it but when it came to breaking S2, it was an accident.

Fair point

Yeah, ever since the beginning Shu has had the desire to win, he was always a perfectionist and I suppose losing so badly to lui pushed him over the edge
in season 3 i want him to return to his normal self after he break frees and lui's beys and understands that he shouldent be such a cold man
then lui and free will get their z beys

if i could draw i would have already made a comics of this but i cant draw ):
(Mar. 02, 2018  9:07 PM)galaxyvirgo8580 Wrote: in season 3 i want him to return to his normal self after he break frees and lui's beys and understands that he shouldent be such a cold man

Sr is most likely the final spriggan, If shu comes back he would most likely be a beytrainer.

The big word is if. Not when, if. Don't quote me on this.
(Mar. 02, 2018  9:15 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2018  9:07 PM)galaxyvirgo8580 Wrote: in season 3 i want him to return to his normal self after he break frees and lui's beys and understands that he shouldent be such a cold man

Sr is most likely the final spriggan, If shu comes back he would most likely be a beytrainer.

i got to quote you sry
but
maybe it will be like in zero g's 3-5 episode apperence of gingka as an idol blader

Or the could just modified Sr to be compatible with super z anime remember it's an anime the don't need to make shu not beyblade anymore just give Sr real metal Axes and upgrade the Zeta driver for the anime only and his ready to go although the writers will probably not which would be Ashame since the can do so much with shu like how his handling things after that Red Eye thing the can even make s story with him and free remember free did beat shu an the anime so that's something to use as a side plot for Shu but let's see whats the writers plans

Or the could just modified Sr to be compatible with super z anime remember it's an anime the don't need to make shu not beyblade anymore just give Sr real metal Axes and upgrade the Zeta driver for the anime only and his ready to go although the writers will probably not which would be Ashame since the can do so much with shu like how his handling things after that Red Eye thing the can even make s story with him and free remember free did beat shu an the anime so that's something to use as a side plot for Shu or even lui again since lui did promise shu he would come back with longinus to beat him also the new blader might want to challenge him cause by default his rank 2 right now so his gonna bring attention but let's see whats the writers plans
I really really hope Shu comes into Super Z, especially in the light, maybe Valt will eventually snap him out of it
I'm kind of glad Shu is being replaced by the Z Achilles owner Ill admit he was a cool character but the whole snake pit family and trading his friends for power made me dislike him alot.
(Mar. 02, 2018  9:26 PM)galaxyvirgo8580 Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2018  9:15 PM)MWF Wrote: Sr is most likely the final spriggan, If shu comes back he would most likely be a beytrainer.

i got to quote you sry
but
maybe it will be like in zero g's 3-5 episode apperence of gingka as an idol blader

well he could have the role that Gingka's dad had in metal masters. That could be cool.
Lui: deliberately aiming for people's faces to hurt them when doing an over finish = jerk.
Shu: deliberately breaking his friend's Beys (THEIR PARTNERS) because of a grudge he holds against Lui alone = jerk.

Lui never cared about others in the first place.
Shu went from "Hey Daina, Deathscyther is your partner, don't forget that" to " I'M GOING TO BREAK YOUR EFFING DRIVER, MY BEST CHILDHOOD FRIEND". Now that's some character development I'll applaud the writers for. (warning: sarcasm)

I basically agree with everything LOL-y Rancher said.
I dunno what’s wrong with me, I know shu’s a jerk and everything, I just still love him for what he has done in season 1 ?
In the corrocorro manga, strike god Valkrie Bursted spriggan requium and after that Shu went to the way he was in season 1
As far as Shu in Chouzetsu matters, he will be there for sure.. and if they replace him, the writers should have a good reason for it...
Just saying that,"Oh! He was Red Eye in the previous season and he quit beyblading because of that" won't solve the problem. As far as I can think, it will turn out to be the way Tyson accepted Kai after the black dranzer arc. And as far him being a villian matters, I would say he is a really big jerk but not a villian.
(Mar. 03, 2018  10:58 AM)Suhasini Wrote: As far as Shu in Chouzetsu matters, he will be there for sure..  and if they replace him, the writers should have a good reason for it...
Just saying that,"Oh! He was Red Eye in the previous season and he quit beyblading because of that" won't solve the problem. As far as I can think, it will turn out to be the way Tyson accepted Kai after the black dranzer arc. And as far him being a villian matters, I would say he is a really big jerk but not a villian.

They could say he was so ashamed he didn’t battle anymore or something lame like that