Support for Shu!

(Mar. 12, 2018  6:23 PM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2018  6:22 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Lol get over it, blame the writers for that and who's Besu am i missing something

Ken did nothing too Shu though and Besu is kens puppet.. it meant alot to him I'm just kind of tired of Shu in general

Oh that Besu almost forgot about the puppet well that's the writers fault for going overboard with the shu thing
(Mar. 12, 2018  6:22 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2018  6:08 PM)KnightPro Wrote: I can't forgive Shu after he ripped Besu.

Lol get over it, blame the writers for that and who's Besu am i missing something

I guess by that logic, the writers are also to blame for Lui hurting Shu but most Shu fans still seem to hate Lui for it so...

I think the reason why people don't like what Shu did to Kensuke is because Kensuke has done absolutely nothing wrong to Shu. I mean Valt's friends haven't done anything to Shu either but Kensuke was nowhere near him so people feel sorry for Kensuke.

I guess that does make Shu a much darker villain which is cool but nothing else lol.
(Mar. 12, 2018  6:34 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2018  6:22 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Lol get over it, blame the writers for that and who's Besu am i missing something

I guess by that logic, the writers are also to blame for Lui hurting Shu but most Shu fans still seem to hate Lui for it so...

I think the reason why people don't like what Shu did to Kensuke is because Kensuke has done absolutely nothing wrong to Shu. I mean Valt's friends haven't done anything to Shu either but Kensuke was nowhere near him so people feel sorry for Kensuke.

I guess that does make Shu a much darker villain which is cool but nothing else lol.

The difference between lui and shu is lui was always the way he is. but Shu was not. someone in the staff though hey I got an idea let's make one of the most popular character evil and be mean which alot of people hate
(Mar. 12, 2018  6:38 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2018  6:34 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I guess by that logic, the writers are also to blame for Lui hurting Shu but most Shu fans still seem to hate Lui for it so...

The difference between lui and shu is lui was always the way he is. but Shu was not. someone in the staff though hey I got an idea l let's make one of the most popular character evil and be mean

I doubt they just suddenly made Shu evil because fans apparently wanted it, it was definitely planned early and the first series was building it up.
(Mar. 12, 2018  6:40 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2018  6:38 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: The difference between lui and shu is lui was always the way he is. but Shu was not. someone in the staff though hey I got an idea l let's make one of the most popular character evil and be mean

I doubt they just suddenly made Shu evil because fans apparently wanted it, it was definitely planned early and the first series was building it up.

That's my point shu was never the way he is. the simply change his character to evil plus regardless of whether the did it for fans or not the still did it. And most people don't like it
(Mar. 12, 2018  6:44 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2018  6:40 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I doubt they just suddenly made Shu evil because fans apparently wanted it, it was definitely planned early and the first series was building it up.

That's my point shu was never the way he is. the simply change his character to evil plus regardless of whether the did it for fans or not the still did it. And most people don't like it

Well see from what I understand, you said that the reason why Shu was evil was because fans apparently wanted it during the course of the series. What I'm saying is that Shu's darker side was always going to happen, it's just that it has yet to be built up. They don't just improvise this stuff, that's not good story planning at all.

You said that the writers were to blame for Shu's change (and you are right) but then I can also say that the writers are also to blame for Lui being mean to Shu. It doesn't matter if there's a difference on character, you made it look like Shu was blameless because the writers made him that way but not Lui (even though the same still applies to him).
(Mar. 12, 2018  6:50 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2018  6:44 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: That's my point shu was never the way he is. the simply change his character to evil plus regardless of whether the did it for fans or not the still did it. And most people don't like it

Well see from what I understand, you said that the reason why Shu was evil was because fans apparently wanted it during the course of the series. What I'm saying is that Shu's darker side was always going to happen, it's just that it has yet to be built up. They don't just improvise this stuff, that's not good story planning at all.

You said that the writers were to blame for Shu's change (and you are right) but then I can also say that the writers are also to blame for Lui being mean to Shu. It doesn't matter if there's a difference on character, you made it look like Shu was blameless because the writers made him that way but not Lui (even though the same still applies to him).

I never said shu wasn't to blame if anything his just as a jerk and mean like lui . Plus anyone can blame the writers for a character change or action if it's unnecessary, for example I never complain when people hated lui I never defended him at all despite him being my favourite character . I'm just looking at it on a business point of view shu being evil will keep people watching to see how far their planning to go with him for example I never liked shu in the s1. but season 2 got me curious
Let’s see who people prefer, like this post if you prefer good old Shu, quote this post if you like evil Shu. I am old Shu all the way, I just want him to come backk.
I think the only argument for "blaming writers" at this point is in changes to the anime that were not in the manga. And I'm sure cases could be made for a number of characters, I would imagine.

I'm not interested in sitting and blaming the writers for anything at this point though (except maybe how assault is treated). Once I go through the anime, I'll see about the manga, and then maybe I can make some judgements from there.

Maybe it's because I'm not as far enough along and I'll feel different once I catch up, but we'll see. Ultimately, we get what the creators give us. And I do have series where I think the mangaka dropped the ball (and some admitted as much, too), but I don't think they make good foundations for arguments, just admitting that there is a fail that I or someone else wish didn't happen. But the better route to go is to see this as their story, and the best counter is the write your own story that is actually better.

That's what I think, anyway.
(Mar. 12, 2018  7:20 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: I think the only argument for "blaming writers" at this point is in changes to the anime that were not in the manga. And I'm sure cases could be made for a number of characters, I would imagine.

I'm not interested in sitting and blaming the writers for anything at this point though (except maybe how assault is treated). Once I go through the anime, I'll see about the manga, and then maybe I can make some judgements from there.

Maybe it's because I'm not as far enough along and I'll feel different once I catch up, but we'll see. Ultimately, we get what the creators give us. And I do have series where I think the mangaka dropped the ball (and some admitted as much, too), but I don't think they make good foundations for arguments, just admitting that there is a fail that I or someone else wish didn't happen. But the better route to go is to see this as their story, and the best counter is the write your own story that is actually better.

That's what I think, anyway.

Fair enough i don't really blame the writers  I'm stating that sometimes if people doesn't like what the see the can just blame the writers for exaggerating, I like manga, anime and light novel or even fan made as long the story has  end we're people can understand what was the point of the story plot. I give my opinion not only an business, writers and as fan point of view
Yeah, when it comes down to it, ultimately everything is the fault of the writers, the good and the bad, as it is their creation. But at the same time, I think it can be a bit of a cop out in many cases. "Well, he's got his issues, but you can't count XYZ because the writer was ABC." That's what I'm getting at.

There is a time when intent matters and a time when it doesn't.

Of course, we're all just expressing our own opinions here. :) The only facts are what actually happened and what can be actually proven, and whether you like someone or not only involves using those as part of it. Everyone's got different preferences and whatnot.
With the breakage of lui’s bey in episode 49, what do you guys think of Shu? Did lui deserve it for being a jerk?
What I don't understand is Lui didn't mean to break Shus bey in the first season... Shu shouldn't have played using a broken bey lol
(Mar. 13, 2018  10:56 PM)Silversylveon Wrote: With the breakage of lui’s bey in episode 49, what do you guys think of Shu? Did lui deserve it for being a jerk?

I'm not that far, but I think I can still say that I don't know if "deserve" is the right word. By being a jerk, he did kind of bring about karma because karma is about being dealt back in relation to what you dished out. (Such as people being less willing to help out someone who was mean to them.) So it's more that he helped put the events in motion to lead to it.

So I'd say on a karma level, it's his fault. But "deserved" is up for debate.

But again, I may be missing some key details.
(Mar. 13, 2018  10:56 PM)Silversylveon Wrote: With the breakage of lui’s bey in episode 49, what do you guys think of Shu? Did lui deserve it for being a jerk?

I'm a lui fan I don't mind it was gonna happen to him sooner or later .aside from all the other things that shu done by breaking the reboot driver and being mean to his friends which I completely disagree with that concept,  now lui from the beginning was never a saint his a complete jerk he fits the bill has a good anti hero , their 2 type of anti hero the first one is the calm and Cool lonewolf type which doesn't go well with groups but will help and advice their teammates and friends like shu from s1. and the second type of anti hero which are very aggressive and doesn't care how you view them and are sometimes overconfident , and like to use any kind of means to provoked you into performing better either  it's verbally or physically an doesn't play well with other are with people weaker which is how lui is which in real life people want like that at all.  Now the backlash of being aggressive and a jerk is that one day it will bite you back which happened to lui against shu. Like #FrosticFox said the Bottom line is you can simply called it karma or deserving that's for whoever want to judge between these two words. At the end of the day their even now
We cannot say he deserved it but it was supposed to happen one day and it happened. And as I have said before the anime has over exaggerated Shu becoming Red Eye. As @[God Dragruler] has stated he was not supposed to be mean to his friends, he was not supposed to break twin nemesis or the reboot and as of episode 50 preview he even hurts Besu( it was one of Ken's puppets.. for those who don't know)! He was only supposed to destroy Lui's beyblade and not go on destroying every beyblade in his path! Yes I agree the anime has to give some little twists but they are changing the most important anecdotes of the season!
(Mar. 14, 2018  5:36 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
We cannot say he deserved it but it was supposed to happen one day and it happened. And as I have said before the anime has over exaggerated Shu becoming Red Eye. As @[God Dragruler] has stated he was not supposed to be mean to his friends, he was not supposed to break twin nemesis or the reboot and as of episode 50 preview he even hurts Besu( it was one of Ken's puppets.. for those who don't know)! He was only supposed to destroy Lui's beyblade and not go on destroying every beyblade in his path! Yes I agree the anime has to give some little twists but they are changing the most important anecdotes of the season!

Wait, Ken's back?
(Mar. 14, 2018  5:39 AM)Steeper Turnip Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2018  5:36 AM)Suhasini Wrote: We cannot say he deserved it but it was supposed to happen one day and it happened. And as I have said before the anime has over exaggerated Shu becoming Red Eye. As @[God Dragruler] has stated he was not supposed to be mean to his friends, he was not supposed to break twin nemesis or the reboot and as of episode 50 preview he even hurts Besu( it was one of Ken's puppets.. for those who don't know)! He was only supposed to destroy Lui's beyblade and not go on destroying every beyblade in his path! Yes I agree the anime has to give some little twists but they are changing the most important anecdotes of the season!

Wait, Ken's back?
Yes.. watch the preview of episode 50.
(Mar. 14, 2018  5:36 AM)Suhasini Wrote:

Exactly the anime  exaggerated on the red eye thing to much both break breaking reboot and ripping Besu was not necessarily at all . At first when red eye was introduced I was ok with it and shu went to snake pit to train to get stronger I was ok with to now for the part of  were he was why he didn't tell them they could've easily Brush it off. Something like he didn't tell it was him to protect them of Alexander and his just using Alexander to train himself after that he leaves the snake pit and apologies to his friends and we're back to normal shu goes around the world battling strong opponent showing that his stronger until he beat lui I don't mind keeping the personality but only for battle like when free goes in the zone. if they wanted a twist they could've use gold eye/Norman tarvur and silver eye make the real villain cause their already villain , make gold eye break reboot and silver eye break legend spriggan to get revenge on shu for leaving the snake pit but the difference is zoro should be the one to make spriggan requiem get revenge on both gold and silver eye continue the tournament until the last blader stands . End of story
SHU HAS BEEN SPOTTED IN THE SUPER Z MANGA
(Mar. 18, 2018  10:50 PM)Silversylveon Wrote: SHU HAS BEEN SPOTTED IN THE SUPER Z MANGA

You mean the one where he meets Fubuki?
So, I thought this after reading this month's Cho-Z manga:
Well, just seeing how much Fubuki thinks about Shu as his idol and follows him so much, it would be weird if he(Shu) doesn't make even a cameo appearance..
But It still can go any way..
(Apr. 12, 2018  11:21 AM)Suhasini Wrote: So, I thought this after reading this month's Cho-Z manga:
Well, just seeing how much Fubuki thinks about Shu as his idol and follows him so much, it would be weird if he doesn't make even a cameo appearance..

I thought you were the one who said that the first thing you want to see in Chow Z is shu.
If I remembered correctly
(Apr. 12, 2018  11:37 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2018  11:21 AM)Suhasini Wrote: So, I thought this after reading this month's Cho-Z manga:
Well, just seeing how much Fubuki thinks about Shu as his idol and follows him so much, it would be weird if he doesn't make even a cameo appearance..

I thought you were the one who said that the first thing you want to see in Chow Z is shu.
If I remembered correctly
Yes I did, and that's what I am stating here: seeing that Fubuki takes Shu as his idol is just another reason for Shu to return, maybe when we will have a sub-plot with Fubuki Shu will return and motivate him or something like that..
I sprained the same shoulder that he did in season 1