Super Special Awesoeme Holi Bey tournament Thing (December 18th)

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Well its that time that everyones Favorite Beyblader and mine thorws a tournament.

Place: Tier Zero Gaming

Date: December 18th 2011

Address: 223 A W. Walnut Street,
Goldsboro, NC

Time: Registration begins at 12:30pm. And tournament starts promptly at 1:31pm.

Prizes: TBA

Format: Round Robin/Double elimination(Depending on # of participants)

Confirmed:
1. Dark_mousy
2. Hitsugiya
3. G1998man
4. Defstamina
5. EpicLibra7
6. Small Fry
7. Axe; Phantom
8. Shadow-L Drago
9. bestblader4556
10. native Ninja 13

This will be a Christmas theme so me and the judges might dress as Santa or elves or something if we can.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Dec. 14, 2011  1:53 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: Cool story Bro
There I fixed it for you, but I'm still not going to ignore the fact that that is spam, so I'll say it. Hey that's spam quick edit it!

EpicLibra7 you should stop worrying about facing hitsugiya again and pay more attention on your rising more powerful rival smallfry9730 and his superior, much more handsome brother, yours truly. I really wanna face you in this upcomin g tourney so I can show to you how much better I am than you and smallfry. I mean sure, 1-4 (at least I think that's what I got) spells out horrible, but c'mon, I had Dark and Axel in my schedule. I would be 2-3 or 3-2 (I should've beaten Savannah and either a win or loss to blader9222, give or take). Trust me, I will have at least 2-3 wins this time.
(Dec. 14, 2011  2:00 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: EpicLibra7 you should stop worrying about facing hitsugiya again and pay more attention on your rising more powerful rival smallfry9730 and his superior, much more handsome brother, yours truly. I really wanna face you in this upcomin g tourney so I can show to you how much better I am than you and smallfry. I mean sure, 1-4 (at least I think that's what I got) spells out horrible, but c'mon, I had Dark and Axel in my schedule. I would be 2-3 or 3-2 (I should've beaten Savannah and either a win or loss to blader9222, give or take). Trust me, I will have at least 2-3 wins this time.
So? I've learned that the greatest threat is myself. You also had g1998man in your block :3
(Dec. 14, 2011  2:03 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2011  2:00 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: EpicLibra7 you should stop worrying about facing hitsugiya again and pay more attention on your rising more powerful rival smallfry9730 and his superior, much more handsome brother, yours truly. I really wanna face you in this upcomin g tourney so I can show to you how much better I am than you and smallfry. I mean sure, 1-4 (at least I think that's what I got) spells out horrible, but c'mon, I had Dark and Axel in my schedule. I would be 2-3 or 3-2 (I should've beaten Savannah and either a win or loss to blader9222, give or take). Trust me, I will have at least 2-3 wins this time.
So? I've learned that the greatest threat is myself. You also had g1998man in your block :3

Tired Now I feel amazing. Just because you got runner-up, losing to Dark (THE HOST) doesn't mean you're the big shot, buddy. Besides, that tournament was for my DEVELOPMENT. I've been strengthening myself. Besides, you, Dark, gman, blader9222, and Axel are bey scientists basically. I can keep statistics of this stuff, but I'm not a genius at beyblade combos. Also, this is a PERSONAL goal.
(Dec. 14, 2011  2:08 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2011  2:03 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:

Tired Now I feel amazing. Just because you got runner-up, losing to Dark (THE HOST) doesn't mean you're the big shot, buddy. Besides, that tournament was for my DEVELOPMENT. I've been strengthening myself. Besides, you, Dark, gman, blader9222, and Axel are bey scientists basically. I can keep statistics of this stuff, but I'm not a genius at beyblade combos. Also, this is a PERSONAL goal.
I don't think of myself as a big-shot. I've been shot down far too many times. Ziro is also good at combos.
looks like i missed some stuff. and def. if you only had 20 beys not your almost 60 i would easily beat you hands down.
Hmmmm....ok then. Well, I still haven't told anybody my combos I plan to use for the tournament (except EpicLibra7, if you reveal my planned combos to my opponents, I will run down to your house on Saturday and destroy all of your top tier beys!) I plan on keeping it a secret only to me, EL7, and smallfry.
EL7, your Stamina might be over 9000, but your defense is 0 and your attack is -1. Since positive X negative = negative, overall, you have a -Over 9000.
na my attack may have been exaggerated there and my defense is one or two below the number i put, but my stamina is OVA 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you say what 9000?
just saying by rank Hitsugiya is one of the best in the state. He topped tournaments. Ive won and topped one. And i scrubbed at one. So if im not mistaking the top in the state are
1. Dark_Mousy
2. Ziro
3. Hitsugiya
ahh but -9000 X 0 = 0 so ha. Then you add OVA 9000!!!!!!!!!!! to it and you have my overall
Even though that is correct, you never earned 9001 at all, so since you have no 9001, you have 0 and only 0. I AM BETTER THAN YOU AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT.
o hail na i am better than you and <DELETED BY ARUPAEO> ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh you got burned and i aint gonna treat it!!!!!!!!!!!!
what you say is a spinoff, the original (said by me) was much, much better! burned! and your life is a spinoff, the original was much better
...... hitsugiya, Dark, somebody? Isn't that illegal to say on worldbeyblade.org? It's considered sexual discussion and profanity, isn't it?
what the heck? thats not that that is trash talk
........ Aaaaanywaaaay, just face it, I'm 100% right.
(Dec. 14, 2011  2:40 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: o hail na i am better than you and <DELETED BY ARUPAEO> ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh you got burned and i aint gonna treat it!!!!!!!!!!!!
what you say is a spinoff, the original (said by me) was much, much better! burned! and your life is a spinoff, the original was much better
Please don't make those kind of comments here on the WBO, please consider that there are kids on this forum.
(Dec. 14, 2011  2:44 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2011  2:40 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: o hail na i am better than you and <DELETED BY ARUPAEO> ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh you got burned and i aint gonna treat it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please don't make those kind of comments here on the WBO, please consider that there are kids on this forum.

Like, kids around 8, who probably have been taught to not say those words. Bad Influence.
(Dec. 14, 2011  2:33 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: just saying by rank Hitsugiya is one of the best in the state. He topped tournaments. Ive won and topped one. And i scrubbed at one. So if im not mistaking the top in the state are
1. Dark_Mousy
2. Ziro
3. Hitsugiya
Considering Blader Jam 1 will never be processed Cute I'll probably be on top of Ziro points wise.
srry my stubbornness, my competitive spirit, and my love of trash talk and the fact that it gets me carried away caused that. there is a lesson to b learned here. do not trash talk me more than one message per hour or two or that happens kk.
I am gonna try to find some beyblading kids on my block to come to this tournament. I plan on going out tomorrow to find some. Couldn't go today because of busy schedule.
listen to that lesson
(Dec. 14, 2011  2:49 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: ...........................................................................
srry my stubbornness, my competitive spirit, and my love of trash talk and the fact that it gets me carried away caused that. there is a lesson to b learned here. do not trash talk me more than one message per hour or two or that happens kk.
This tournament I will be debuting my 2 new launch styles.
O.o i am probably screwed
(Dec. 14, 2011  2:48 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2011  2:33 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: just saying by rank Hitsugiya is one of the best in the state. He topped tournaments. Ive won and topped one. And i scrubbed at one. So if im not mistaking the top in the state are
1. Dark_Mousy
2. Ziro
3. Hitsugiya
Considering Blader Jam 1 will never be processed Cute I'll probably be on top of Ziro points wise.

Id definitely put you and ziro as a tie for second. There are some very good bladers in NC they just dont play anymore. Thats the sad part. And Epiclibra7 How about a match between you and Hitsugiya and me and you? Just to settle the score. Maybe a match with me and Hitsugiya vs you and your brother?
????? i don't have a bro. my partner will be defstamina