Super Smash Bros. Series Discussion

Can I still play?
(Mar. 29, 2020  9:48 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: Can I still play?

sure, I'll set up another arena

(Mar. 29, 2020  9:48 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: Can I still play?

ID: 44JMD
PASSWORD:17654923
Is it still open?
(Mar. 29, 2020  10:42 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Is it still open?

nah sry
I haven’t asked my dad anything since Saturday for Online Smash…
I got Tetris and permission to use my school Gmail! But because they can’t send to me… I can’t get the verification code 😭! Help me!
(Apr. 02, 2020  1:42 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I got Tetris and permission to use my school Gmail! But because they can’t send to me… I can’t get the verification code 😭! Help me!

If your dad has a Gmail account, use his. Otherwise, I can't really help you if your dad doesn't want you to make a personal Google account.
(Apr. 02, 2020  1:48 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2020  1:42 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I got Tetris and permission to use my school Gmail! But because they can’t send to me… I can’t get the verification code 😭! Help me!

If your dad has a Gmail account, use his. Otherwise, I can't really help you if your dad doesn't want you to make a personal Google account.

He does, but I don’t think he wants to use his, and he said no to me getting a personal one.
(Apr. 02, 2020  1:49 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2020  1:48 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: If your dad has a Gmail account, use his. Otherwise, I can't really help you if your dad doesn't want you to make a personal Google account.

He does, but I don’t think he wants to use his, and he said no to me getting a personal one.

That's a big oof. I doubt your dad would let someone else receive the verification code and tell it to you because then that person gets to see your purchase history and stuff like that. That would be my last idea.
(Apr. 02, 2020  1:51 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2020  1:49 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: He does, but I don’t think he wants to use his, and he said no to me getting a personal one.

That's a big oof. I doubt your dad would let someone else receive the verification code and tell it to you because then that person gets to see your purchase history and stuff like that. That would be my last idea.
I wouldn’t make any purchases. Just input the code for the Nintendo Online 12 month thing that came with Tetris.
(Apr. 02, 2020  1:53 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2020  1:51 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: That's a big oof. I doubt your dad would let someone else receive the verification code and tell it to you because then that person gets to see your purchase history and stuff like that. That would be my last idea.
I wouldn’t make any purchases. Just input the code for the Nintendo Online 12 month thing that came with Tetris.

Then the Gmail gets bound to that account and I'm pretty sure it sends a digital receipt to that account every time you make a purchase from then on.
(Apr. 02, 2020  1:55 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2020  1:53 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I wouldn’t make any purchases. Just input the code for the Nintendo Online 12 month thing that came with Tetris.

Then the Gmail gets bound to that account and I'm pretty sure it sends a digital receipt to that account every time you make a purchase from then on.

What? I’m confused. Which account? The theoretical one that would be mine, or the imaginary account that would receive the verification code.
(Apr. 02, 2020  1:59 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2020  1:55 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Then the Gmail gets bound to that account and I'm pretty sure it sends a digital receipt to that account every time you make a purchase from then on.

What? I’m confused. Which account? The theoretical one that would be mine, or the imaginary account that would receive the verification code.
I get a receipt on my Gmail every time I buy something on the eShop, so if you were to theoretically ask someone to receive your verification code, I'm pretty sure that would link the Gmail account to your Nintendo Switch account.
(Apr. 02, 2020  2:05 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2020  1:59 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: What? I’m confused. Which account? The theoretical one that would be mine, or the imaginary account that would receive the verification code.
I get a receipt on my Gmail every time I buy something on the eShop, so if you were to theoretically ask someone to receive your verification code, I'm pretty sure that would link the Gmail account to your Nintendo Switch account.
Oh. I think I’ll ask my dad what to do right now.

My dad is on the phone right now… argh! I need to ask him!
YUGI FOR SMASH!

What if Jump Force comes to the Nintendo switch, and to celebrate Ash Ketchum gets added as DLC and one character from jump force gets into smash as DLC.
(Apr. 02, 2020  3:24 AM)Orbit Wrote: YUGI FOR SMASH!

What if Jump Force comes to the Nintendo switch, and to celebrate Ash Ketchum gets added as DLC and one character from jump force gets into smash as DLC.

I’d say that’s pretty unlikely. If jump force did come to smash, I’m guessing someone like link would be added ( or at least a character in smash) then from jump force to smash possibly Deku or luffy.
(Oct. 12, 2018  5:05 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  5:03 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Infernape (from pokemon) , Valt ( from beyblade burst )

Beyblade isn't going in Nintendo's SSB U

dude let people wish like i want valt as well
The game is only for characters that originated from video games, that’s why we have Pokémon trainer instead of Ash. Any anime character like Valt or (sadly) are never going to be added to the game. Maybe Valt will be added into jump force, but who knows how that would work.
Ik This thread is old by a few months, they won't add Valt because he isn't really a known video games character, he's more of a tv show, toy, manga kinda guy, also he isn't a character made by Nintendo, although they did buy snake into the game, now the dlc isn't over yet so there is a possible chance that he could be a mii costume, but I don't see Nintendo intrested in adding Valt as a fighter
(Jul. 19, 2020  11:48 PM)Jdog757 Wrote: Ik This thread is old by a few months, they won't add Valt because he isn't really a known video games character, he's more of a tv show, toy, manga kinda guy, also he isn't a character made by Nintendo, although they did buy snake into the game, now the dlc isn't over yet so there is a possible chance that he could be a mii costume, but I don't see Nintendo intrested in adding Valt as a fighter
I agree with you on some parts. I dont think it is even possible for valt to ever be in smash bros.. because beyblade struggles to even continue making beyblades.Also these characters that are getting picked have strong communities(way larger than ours) and the majority of them have been out for years... also i dont know if its possible to create valts move.
(Jul. 20, 2020  3:37 AM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2020  11:48 PM)Jdog757 Wrote: Ik This thread is old by a few months, they won't add Valt because he isn't really a known video games character, he's more of a tv show, toy, manga kinda guy, also he isn't a character made by Nintendo, although they did buy snake into the game, now the dlc isn't over yet so there is a possible chance that he could be a mii costume, but I don't see Nintendo intrested in adding Valt as a fighter
I agree with you on some parts. I dont think it is even possible for valt to ever be in smash bros.. because beyblade struggles to even continue making beyblades.Also these characters that are getting picked have strong communities(way larger then ares) and the majority of them have been out for years... also i dont know if its possible to create valts move.
I want lissa from fire emblem in smash or Dio from JoJo bizarre adventures
(Jul. 21, 2020  8:23 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  3:37 AM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: I agree with you on some parts. I dont think it is even possible for valt to ever be in smash bros.. because beyblade struggles to even continue making beyblades.Also these characters that are getting picked have strong communities(way larger then ares) and the majority of them have been out for years... also i dont know if its possible to create valts move.
I want lissa from fire emblem in smash or Dio from JoJo bizarre adventures

Smash bros is for video game characters. Anime characters like Dio would never come to smash even if he has been in a video game before because he originated in manga.
(Jul. 21, 2020  8:25 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2020  8:23 PM)kai edits Wrote: I want lissa from fire emblem in smash or Dio from JoJo bizarre adventures

Smash bros is for video game characters. Anime characters like Dio would never come to smash even if he has been in a video game before because he originated in manga.
Lissa from fire emblem has a chance cause she is from a video game from Nintendo