Super Smash Bros. Series Discussion

(Mar. 27, 2020  7:43 PM)snoc Wrote: still hoping for jibanyan lol.

I really want them to integrate the Lightside and Shadowside mechanic from Yo-Kai Watch 4 so you can switch between them at will. Lightside for combos and Shadowside for strong finishers.
I want sora or steve from minecraft to be in smash
(Mar. 27, 2020  7:54 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2020  7:43 PM)snoc Wrote: still hoping for jibanyan lol.

I really want them to integrate the Lightside and Shadowside mechanic from Yo-Kai Watch 4 so you can switch between them at will. Lightside for combos and Shadowside for strong finishers.

Would Morpeko be able to fill that spot?
(Mar. 27, 2020  7:57 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2020  7:54 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I really want them to integrate the Lightside and Shadowside mechanic from Yo-Kai Watch 4 so you can switch between them at will. Lightside for combos and Shadowside for strong finishers.

Would Morpeko be able to fill that spot?

technically yeah, but we have enough pokemon reps
(Mar. 27, 2020  8:01 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2020  7:57 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Would Morpeko be able to fill that spot?

But Morpeko is sooo cute!
(Mar. 27, 2020  8:01 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2020  7:57 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Would Morpeko be able to fill that spot?

There's no Gen 8 rep, and patterns exist, therefore, there is probably going to be a new Pokémon rep. There's a rumor that says that Toxtricity is making it in, but I don't think that person guessed that Fighter Pass 2 will start with an Arms rep.
anyone up for a online smash bros tournament?
(Mar. 28, 2020  2:48 PM)snoc Wrote: anyone up for a online smash bros tournament?

I would, but I don’t have a Nintendo account.
snoc I play smash and have online

want to make an arena and play online
(Mar. 28, 2020  2:48 PM)snoc Wrote: anyone up for a online smash bros tournament?

Me! Also, anyone interested in trying to take down my amiibo?
I might try to play online today. I just need to create my own Gmail account (non school related) and use it with the Nintendo Account. I just need my dad’s permission.
I dont know if you know CheetoBlader but you need an online membership which cost money other then just an nintendo account
(Mar. 28, 2020  4:50 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:

Me! Also, anyone interested in trying to take down my amiibo?

I would like to purchase my own Amiibo this weekend. Probably Pikachu.

(Mar. 28, 2020  4:52 PM)FlameDan Wrote: I dont know if you know CheetoBlader but you need an online membership which cost money other then just an nintendo account

Oh. Then I guess I’m buying Tetris as well.
(Mar. 28, 2020  4:54 PM)FlameDan Wrote: I have a fox amibbo

How do you set up Nintendo Online?
once you have a nintendo account you can buy it from the e shop it is 20 dollard for one person for a year
(Mar. 28, 2020  5:00 PM)FlameDan Wrote: once you have a nintendo account you can buy it from the e shop it is 20 dollard for one person for a year

So I need to get the account and buy it? What if I get the account and then buy Tetris with Nintendo Online included?
(Mar. 28, 2020  5:04 PM)FlameDan Wrote: that works too

Would it be automatically added to the Switch? Also, sorry for the late reply, I was playing a Set against a Level 7 Little Mac CPU.
(Mar. 28, 2020  5:21 PM)FlameDan Wrote: yeah it would

Great! I’ll try to get this stuff this weekend or through out the week so I can play with the WBO! Also, thanks for the help, FlameDan. It’s much appreciated.
and its fine taake your time

sorry i was replying to when you said It took me awhile to reply and no problem

Cheetoblader who are the main character you ussually play as

for me it is just pikachu

I have a really good combo I throw somebody upwards then use my downb
(Mar. 28, 2020  5:24 PM)FlameDan Wrote: and its fine taake your time

sorry i was replying to when you said It took me awhile to reply and no problem

Cheetoblader who are the main character you ussually play  as

for me it is just pikachu

I have a really good combo I throw somebody upwards then use my downb

I main Pikachu. I just won two sets in a row.
is casuall play good?
CheetoBlader
DaGoldenPenguin
FlameDan

I'll give the arena code when everyone confirms
stage has to be battlefield

I only had time for now to the tourney is cancelled I guess :(