Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion

last time when i asked eb games they said that they dont know when the release date is so im guessing theres no official release date
but its probably comin out in a few months Smile
Hopefully it wont come out in early 2013
I think James Bond should be put in the next Super Smash Bros, or maybe even Oddjob!
(Jun. 10, 2012  5:18 PM)MLPblader Wrote: I think James Bond should be put in the next Super Smash Bros, or maybe even Oddjob!

No reason to bump the thread with a useless post without opinion or information...
(Jun. 10, 2012  5:18 PM)MLPblader Wrote: I think James Bond should be put in the next Super Smash Bros, or maybe even Oddjob!

There's a rumor that James Bond will be in PlayStation All-Stars... :\
I saw some possible concept art somewhere, showing characters like King K. Rool (or whatever that guy's called), Toad, and Waddle Dee. The characters themselves aren't confirmed, though. I think the art is somewhere on YouTube?

Oh yeah, inb4 Lucario gets replaced with Zoroark.
Crab Commando Wrote:Waddle Dee.

WADDLE DEE MUST BE IN SSB4. HE MUST. BRING THE WADDLING DEE!!

Crab Commando Wrote:inb4 Lucario gets replaced by Zoroark

Really... Tired That's plain stupid. Get rid of #10 on USA's tier list, and my #6 favorite?

Nintendo, get your carp together...
Defstamina: I REALLY LIKE the Kirby games. First games I started playing aside from Pokemon, I think. So I second that.
I'm sure Nintendo will derp around and kill off Lucario for this, sadly.
(Jun. 11, 2012  2:31 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: Defstamina: I REALLY LIKE the Kirby games. First games I started playing aside from Pokemon, I think. So I second that.

I really got into Kirby Games when I played Return to Dreamland. I like all of the characters (except DeDeDe).

Kirby and Meta Knight are both in my top 10, so a Waddle Dee (if useful) might shoot up and join them...

On the other thing, I still think it's stupid to kill off a top-tier character like that... They did the same with Dr. Mario (#9 of 26) in Melee, and now Lucario (#10 of 37)? Stop with the carp, Nintendo.

I bet Aqua wouldn't be happy losing Lucario as a choice...
(Jun. 11, 2012  11:27 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2012  2:31 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: Defstamina: I REALLY LIKE the Kirby games. First games I started playing aside from Pokemon, I think. So I second that.
I really got into Kirby Games when I played Return to Dreamland. I like all of the characters (except DeDeDe).
I was actually on a Kirby Fansite/Community thing for around a year or so when I was younger.
Return to Dreamland was in development (or whatever you call it) for a really dang long time. Let's just say it was originally going to be on the Gamecube.
I really enjoyed the game, mainly because of the graphics being at their best for the Kirby series, the return of older copy abilities (OH YEAH SPARK AND NEEDLE FTW!),and the newer ones.
Only thing I wish is that the game was longer. It was kinda short for a game so long in develpoment. Then again, most Kirby games are short.

(I'm getting off topic, sorry mods! Unhappy)

Oh, and if they kick Game and Watch out(my #1 and the only character I'm really good with) I may not even GET the Game, save for a Pac-Man inclusion.

Hey, E3's going on, and alot of Wii U games are being Revealed, like Rayman Legends, Batman Arkham City Armored Edition(XD), Scribblenauts Unlimited, and more!
If Wikipedia alone is your only source, then this thread should not exist...

Mewtwo needs to come back...along with every singe classic...not a single character can be left out...there are some Brawl characters I can deal without, but every single character from the 1st game and Melee needs to come back...

Well...Dr. Mario is fine as being a costume for me...
That information about the Wii U games are not from Wikipedia. I Googled E3 looking for info on the next SSB game and ending up on Nintendo's E3 site, which is where I posted those games from. Check out the previews for these things, they look awesome!!
Not sure why no one has noticed or cares but installation isn't the right word for this. Installment is much better.
No one really cared because it's such an insignificant detail to pick at.

Not sure why you didn't realize that, people are more focused on the content of the topic than slightly poor diction in its title...
Fine. Sorry that I care about grammar and nobody else does.
Who thinks that maybe Megaman or Zero should be in the next super smash bros game?
(Jun. 10, 2012  6:46 PM)To Wrote:

SERIOUSLY!
(Jun. 18, 2012  12:32 AM)MLPblader Wrote: Who thinks that maybe Megaman or Zero should be in the next super smash bros game?
(Jun. 10, 2012  6:46 PM)To Wrote:

SERIOUSLY!

Capcom doesn't, I can assure you.

They kind of have their own fighting games where they like to keep their IP.
I main Game and Watch, so I'm fine as long he's in there.
They are many thingd Nintendo could honestly do to ruin this.
But the most important thing to me is Toon Link staying. Nintendo takes it as a trademark like Samus Link and Mario now having his own AR Card with the 3DS (Original Launch at least) I believe they will most likely replace Lucario with Zoarack and Zoraack would ruin it but Lucario would just be missed.
Gives me an excuse to buy a 3DS after I buy my Alienware.
(Jun. 18, 2012  8:26 AM)TheGreatFico Wrote: They are many thingd Nintendo could honestly do to ruin this.
But the most important thing to me is Toon Link staying. Nintendo takes it as a trademark like Samus Link and Mario now having his own AR Card with the 3DS (Original Launch at least) I believe they will most likely replace Lucario with Zoarack and Zoraack would ruin it but Lucario would just be missed.

It's sadly true that Lucario will be replaced. He's my main character... Then ZSS, Lucas, Pit and Ike, but Lucario is my all-time fave.

It's spelled Zoroark, just look it up...

At the very least, I hope they can do something about its Illusion ability, that would be amazing.
Ultra, Changed the title for you.

Lucario will be replaced? Who is Zoraark, an evolution of Lucario?(Sorry, I'm a Pok'en00b)
If he is getting replaced, my bro will be upset, hah. Who thinks Platuena might be end up in this game?
(Jun. 22, 2012  8:05 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Ultra, Changed the title for you.

Lucario will be replaced? Who is Zoraark, an evolution of Lucario?(Sorry, I'm a Pok'en00b)
If he is getting replaced, my bro will be upset, hah. Who thinks Platuena might be end up in this game?

I'm not sure about Palutena. Pit's really the only one who I believe deserves to represent Kid Icarus...

And Zoroark is this:
This thing replacing Lucario? Stupid...
Personally, I am really happy that there will be another SSB game.
I personally want Mewtwo to return, and I HOPE Lucario stays because he's my main character (Him and Metaknight). All things aside, this is something I look forward to getting when I find my 3DS.