Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion

(Jul. 18, 2012  6:55 PM)Dream Inc. Wrote: Well Simon has more to do with Nintendo, but I guess you're right.

I'm just saying, no reason to get rid of a usefu; character that places in tournaments often, no reason to get rid of him for a replacement, like they did for Lucario being replaced by Zoroark..
Vintage
I agree with everything you said except for Waluigi. He's never appeared outside of sprots and party games, so what makes you think he'll star SSB when he's never even starred in a Mario fighting game?

DefStamina88@
I don't play Smash competitively (yet), so I had no idea. Zoroark might be just like Lucario, like Lucario was just like Mewtwo.
Lavender Town stage againts a hooded trainer with a Gengar, Dusclops, and a Gothita/another first stage ghost pokemon.
Backround music, classic Lavender town theme but with bells and wind chymes.
(Jul. 20, 2012  2:43 AM)Trainer Red Wrote: Lavender Town stage againts a hooded trainer with a Gengar, Dusclops, and a Gothita/another first stage ghost pokemon.
Backround music, classic Lavender town theme but with bells and wind chymes.

The Pokemon series was starting the Sinnoh region when Brawl came out, so It's more likely that they are going to incorporate the new season into it, instead...
Eeveelution Wrote:
Vintage Wrote:Dream Inc. I think rather than Ridley, a Chozo would be more size appropriate wouldn't it? As for Square Enix, the character would probably be Cloud, Sora, or maybe even someone from Dragon Quest. They'll also probably add the last brother of the Mario family, Waluigi. Megaman would most definitely be Capcom's representative as his suits versatility would be a better fit for SSB.

I agree with everything you said except for Waluigi. He's never appeared outside of sprots and party games, so what makes you think he'll star SSB when he's never even starred in a Mario fighting game?

That, on top of the fact that he hasn't even starred in his own game, yet...
Oh, and I think that Peach should be kicked out(EDIT: and replaced with Toad). Does anyone actually play her for a reason other than to humiliate their opponents by beating them with her?
(Jul. 20, 2012  8:12 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Oh, and I think that Peach should be kicked out(EDIT: and replaced with Toad). Does anyone actually play her for a reason other than to humiliate their opponents by beating them with her?
Peach has a lot of useful abilities, and is WAY to important to kick out. Also SSB lacks females. Kinda like how I want Eevee to replace Jigglypuff, but that's not happening.

(Jul. 20, 2012  8:12 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Oh, and I think that Peach should be kicked out(EDIT: and replaced with Toad). Does anyone actually play her for a reason other than to humiliate their opponents by beating them with her?

Peach has by far the Bets recovery in the game, and she some good use competitively. In fact, in a simulation earlier this year. All characters faced off against each other, and peach only lost twice, to Snake and Wario. She even beat the banned character Meta Knight!!!

As for that recovery, people who are bad at platformers have something to use now thanks to here great horizontal recovery, and even though she was nerfed from Melee, she still has very good uses.

I say that they should keep her and just leave out ANY other Mario Characters, except Waluigi (he needs a decent appearance again...) Why Toad. He's too small, and his moveset would be similar to Olimar, since they are relatively the same size. If toad's used as a move for Peach anyway, why even consider???

Pretty important to keep. If they're replacing anyone, they're taking out Ike (like Roy) and changing him to another Fire Emblem character. And we all know Lucario is leaving for Zoroark.
(Jul. 21, 2012  4:34 PM)Purple Pony Wrote:

Pretty important to keep. If they're replacing anyone, they're taking out Ike (like Roy) and changing him to another Fire Emblem character. And we all know Lucario is leaving for Zoroark.

IMO, the only people I see moving (along with Lucario) are Toon Link (replaced Young Link, probably gonna be replaced as well), ROB (wasn't very popular, and he sucks on the tier list), and Pokemon Trainer (all three Pokemon are outdated and outclassed. They need to get out)...

The People I want IN are Krystal, Isaac, and Little Mac (Little Mac's only had 5 games, it's been a while. Let him in...)
(Jul. 21, 2012  4:58 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2012  4:34 PM)Purple Pony Wrote:

IMO, the only people I see moving (along with Lucario) are Toon Link (replaced Young Link, probably gonna be replaced as well), ROB (wasn't very popular, and he sucks on the tier list), and Pokemon Trainer (all three Pokemon are outdated and outclassed. They need to get out)...

The People I want IN are Krystal, Isaac, and Little Mac (Little Mac's only had 5 games, it's been a while. Let him in...)
Toon Link- Link and Young Link are the same person unlike Toon Link
ROB-Very important to Nintendo's history, and lots of characters aren't very popular
Pokemon Trainer- His Pokemon are the most popular gen of starters
Toon Lunk is possible to be taken out.... but, Toon Link is on the 3DS AR cards meaning Nintendo is holding t\g\him to a different point than before and I think they will keep it in.
R.O.B he might be in but I think its 50/50 important to nintendos histroy yeah but just not popular enough.
I am pretty sure Pokemon Trainer will return ossibly updated but I'm am almost certain he will make another appearence whatever region pokemon he will use.
About the Fire mblem comment above. Knowing some things about Fire Emblem Actually
Ike would remain being the most current games out mostly, there is no character to replace him , Marth is the original and obviously making it back in. I could beg for Roy but they might not and proably won't but besides Marth and Ike his wprld in fire emblem is one of the more important Generation of fire emblem his world has 2 games but he wasn't in one. I believe instead of Roy they might put Lyn in since she was an assis trophy and was in a fire emble game released in North America unlike Roy.
(Jul. 21, 2012  5:50 PM)TheGreatFico Wrote: About the Fire mblem comment above. Knowing some things about Fire Emblem Actually
Ike would remain being the most current games out mostly, there is no character to replace him , Marth is the original and obviously making it back in. I could beg for Roy but they might not and proably won't but besides Marth and Ike his wprld in fire emblem is one of the more important Generation of fire emblem his world has 2 games but he wasn't in one. I believe instead of Roy they might put Lyn in since she was an assis trophy and was in a fire emble game released in North America unlike Roy.

That, along with the fact that Ike is more popular than Roy. Despite Marth being the main person AND being well ranked on tier lists, he just isn't really popular, but Nintendo's trying to get him popular...

take her and DK out, and replace them with toad & pacman. all DK is good for is pounding on the floor in 100 man brawl.. after all, diddy kong basically makes DK obselete...
Guys, can you stop taking out the most important characters because you don't like them? It's getting really annoying.
(Jul. 22, 2012  12:49 AM)Eeveelution Wrote: Guys, can you stop taking out the most important characters because you don't like them? It's getting really annoying.

Agreed. Guys, use some logic, and don't get rid of somebody just cause of you OPINION. Think about some possible facts, not your wants, like Eeveelution said.... I hate DK, yet I think he's gonna stay in, and I'm gonna leave it at that...
Yea, youre right.
IDK about Ike, he's real popular. 2 of my friends use him most. My bro attempts to use him at times.
DK, I think he's totally staying.

How about this instead: They jump the number of characters up to like 42 so all these guys can be "in". Thats what I'm hoping for.
DK would have to stay, he's the main mascot of a whole series.

Roy wouldn't come in because it was essentially a slightly altered Marth. In this case, the change made him similar to Ike.

I think Ike is staying, definitely.
Any update on the release date
Hey guys, Pac-Man should be allowed in XD *Sarcasm* (just in case one of you thinks i'm freaking serious.)
(Jul. 30, 2012  9:26 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Hey guys, Pac-Man should be allowed in XD *Sarcasm* (just in case one of you thinks i'm freaking serious.)
You do know Namco Bandai, the company that owns Pacman, is helping make the game right? This actually gives Pac-Man a larger chance than other third-parties.

Wow that is awsome! That Smash bros is coming to 3ds. I heard that Lots of new characters are coming to the game!
You serious? Gasp Well I didn't know that, I stopped playing nintendo except for pokemon
I heard rumors around the Internet that Optimus Prime and Megatron and a few other transformers will be put in!
(Aug. 01, 2012  6:32 PM)Fluttershy Wrote: I heard rumors around the Internet that Optimus Prime and Megatron and a few other transformers will be put in!
Uh, the Transformers aren't video game characters, Fluttershy... :\