Super Mario Galaxy

4 days left now Grin too bad I have to work the day after I'm getting it Unhappy
It looks like a good game. I want to play it, but I'm not so excited about it.
TOMORROW IS GALAXY DAY.

I'M SO PUMPED.
WHY DOES CANADA ALWAYS HAVE TO GET GAMES A DAY OR TWO LATE?!
I hear Europe is getting the NES next week.
lmfaoooooo

How crazy would that be? But seriously though, as soon as I get out of class tomorrow I'm dashing to the mall to pick this carp up.
Tamer Brad Wrote:http://youtube.com/watch?v=WlXaUs-W1A4

amazing

...holy carp. I lost count of how many times he wailed "SUUUUUPER MARIO GALAXYYYYY!!" in that faux-accent. Hearing him say more than a few words at a time really makes you notice. XD
I never really imagined that he had a voice actor.
Oh god, this game is magical.

<3<3
I love it. so much.
I won't be able to play this until the 23rd. Sucks to be me!
In two hours I finally get off work and begin conque- er, saving the galaxy. Tongue_out
Ichida Wrote:In two hours I finally get off work and begin conque- er, saving the galaxy. Tongue_out

Ichida go ahead and say it.
Omg.

As soon as I put the disc in my face just lit up. I couldn't help but smile.

The graphics are famazing. The game play is unlike anything that's come before it.

SM64? Who needs it?
*is already at the Loopdeloop Galaxy* So far it looks like SM64 in space, in terms of progression, but of course the graphics are stunning, and shooting Star Bits at stuff is simply fun. XD

God, is Bowser gonna roar like that in Brawl? XD
Wow.
These Comet Challenges are awesome!
The "Cosmic Comet" I had to do was tons of fun.
I'm getting it tomorrow. I wish I had time to finish all the new games I've been playing... Mario gets first priority though.
2 days left untill it gets released here Grin just hope they aren't sold out in the gaming stores here since I haven't preordered
Silver Kane Wrote:2 days left untill it gets released here Grin just hope they aren't sold out in the gaming stores here since I haven't preordered

I don't think it will be that hard to find.

Its a big release so Nintendo is probably pumping out the copies.
gah i hate you all. i cant play this game until i finish my exams which isnt for another month
I've played it for a couple hours and so far it is awesome. I didn't think I would like the small asteroid type levels, but I'm actually liking them just as much as the big planet type levels. It's really fun.
ARGH - I was fixated on this thing for 4.5 hours tonight. It really sucks you into its world!

The music is just plain gorgeous though. Along with the visuals for the settings, these are my favourite aspects of the game.
There are no difficulty settings.

It's a one size fits all kind of deal.