Super Hyperion Gold/Silver/Bronze Version?

Hello there I found a picture detailing all the superking B-00 releases so far and I found Super Hyperion Gold/Silver/Bronze Version. It was not in Beyblade Fandom Wiki when I checked so could anyone tell me how to obtain it and how did it come about?Click here for image
(Nov. 23, 2020  9:36 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Hello there I found a picture detailing all the superking B-00 releases so far and I found Super Hyperion Gold/Silver/Bronze Version. It was not in Beyblade Fandom Wiki when I checked so could anyone tell me how to obtain it and how did it come about?Click here for image

As far as ik that doesnt exist
Well it exists so do you think it is a G1/G2/G3 prize? Takara Tomy Usually gives prizes for the winner of those categorys in the colour Gold Silver Bronze
(Nov. 23, 2020  9:36 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Hello there I found a picture detailing all the superking B-00 releases so far and I found Super Hyperion Gold/Silver/Bronze Version. It was not in Beyblade Fandom Wiki when I checked so could anyone tell me how to obtain it and how did it come about?Click here for image

I dont know if that is true
but I the only other version of SH I know is the red/silver and the Black proto version
(Nov. 24, 2020  12:36 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

I dont know if that is true
but I the only other version of SH I know is the red/silver and the Black proto version

Black Proto Version? Could you send a photo?
(Nov. 24, 2020  12:38 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  12:36 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I dont know if that is true

Black Proto Version? Could you send a photo?

[Image: image.jpg]free picture hosting
Wasnt there also that First Uranus prototype?
(Nov. 24, 2020  12:41 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wasnt there also that First Uranus prototype?

yes, it had super hyperion, first uranus and zwei bahamut
(Nov. 24, 2020  12:42 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  12:41 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wasnt there also that First Uranus prototype?

yes, it had super hyperion, first uranus and zwei bahamut

I remember now!
(Nov. 24, 2020  12:21 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Well it exists so do you think it is a G1/G2/G3 prize? Takara Tomy Usually gives prizes for the winner of those categorys in the colour Gold Silver Bronze

The picture seems to say that they're G1 prizes. What's interesting is that the G1 prizes are usually covered in gold, silver, or bronze metallic paint whereas these were made in the style of standard recolors.
You can get this if win the best shooting moment Asia championship or tournament
(Nov. 24, 2020  12:55 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: You can get this if win the best shooting moment Asia championship or tournament

Oh I see

(Nov. 24, 2020  12:47 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  12:21 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Well it exists so do you think it is a G1/G2/G3 prize? Takara Tomy Usually gives prizes for the winner of those categorys in the colour Gold Silver Bronze

The picture seems to say that they're G1 prizes. What's interesting is that the G1 prizes are usually covered in gold, silver, or bronze metallic paint whereas these were made in the style of standard recolors.

Indeed