Sup

Aussie here. Started playing Beyblades during the airing of the first season in Japan. Been playing since the beginning till the introduction of the EG system.

Used to play it heaps with my cousins and back at primary school. That is, until it was banned from school, no thanks to the younger kids actually putting their faces into the stadium and one actually injured their eye when it popped up despite the warnings Hasbro had stuck on to the sides (aka 5/6 - 10 years old).

Since it was banned, I played less, only when my cousins came over or when I went over to my friends place and had a party or something. As time went on, I just simply collected Dragoon Beyblades for old times sake. My last beyblade would probably be Dragoon MS.

Lately I've been spotting the NDS game which included a Beyblade with it in various game stores around here, which led me into finding out about the new series (not to mention Toys R' Us over here began stocking MFBs) Since I'm studying abroad in Hong Kong, my lack of Chinese has made it hard for me to find more information about any kind of gatherings over here.

...and somehow I ended up here. Tongue_out

I occasionally go back to visit my relatives in Australia so there's a chance I could meet up with some of the fellow Aussies here. I'm also looking into studying in Japan so there's also the chance of me being able to participate over there... o__O;
Welcome to the WBO Grin, I'll add you to the Australian blader's list seeming as you go there and from there...when you see relatives where abouts do you go ?
(Jun. 27, 2009  6:55 AM)Raykon Wrote: Welcome to the WBO Grin, I'll add you to the Australian blader's list seeming as you go there and from there...when you see relatives where abouts do you go ?
New South Wales, Sydney
Welcome to the WBO! Glad you've found us. Smile
(Jun. 27, 2009  6:57 AM)Sakota Wrote: New South Wales, Sydney

Awesome! most australian bladers are in sydney, read through this thread
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Australi...Tournament
we should and hopefully be getting 20 something contenders.
Say, which generation of Beyblades do you guys use nowadays, I've been out of touch for so long... MFB?
Yup, most of us use MFB unless they aren't available.
Welcome to the WBO Smile Lucky you, being able to go to TRU and buy Bey ...
Hey, I'm from Sydney too.

(Jun. 27, 2009  7:01 AM)Raykon Wrote: we should and hopefully be getting 20 something contenders.

Wow. That's heaps good, I cant wait.
welcome to wbo
Welcome! Wow more Aussie's evereyday
Welcome! Where in Japan would you be going to? I'm going there in 2010
welcome to the wbo i used mfb hms and plastics
(Jun. 28, 2009  3:59 AM)kai12 Wrote: welcome to the wbo i used mfb hms and plastics

We all do, I would hope.....
Welcome! Must be nice to be able to go to a local TRU and see Beyblades on the shelf!