[Subs] Stardust Fansubs - Interest Check, Help Needed

MFB4D134:
HD: DDL
SD: DDL
The torrents are on NyaaTorrents and are on the Stardust website as well.
Updated the OP. As for MFB 23, according to Astru's site, it will be coming up after a few other projects. Click the site link in the OP for more details. Please support Stardust Subs, as well as offering your services if you can. This is the closest we will get to the original Beyblade eps (not just Bakuten, but the original Japanese) since Yuuri-san Subs and Zero-Positive's collabs.
Kaji, could you also put in that note that this will be the only time that the SD will be MP4? the rest of the time it will be avi. It was a small encoding error that will be fixed with a batch.
So your tagline is "No anime gets left behind," right? Does that mean you specialize in old anime or anime that kids from back then grew up with?
Saigo is still translating 129-132, 136+, and He hasn't stopped translating.
(Dec. 24, 2011  5:12 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: So your tagline is "No anime gets left behind," right? Does that mean you specialize in old anime or anime that kids from back then grew up with?

I guess you could interpret it that way... Doesnt really mean any specific anime. My main intent with that was we wont turn down subbing any anime no matter how stupid or old it is.

Dranzer: Yeah, i thought so. But i can understand with him being busy and all since its the holiday season.
23:
DDL
Sorry it's late but good news is that everything looks the same as Yuurisan/ZeroPositive even the karaoke. Special thanks to HeadlessCow for that Joyful_3 Torrent is on the Stardust Website.
And with that, MFB is back in the subs world. Good job, Astru. I'll edit the OP after I take care of some grocery shopping.
Is anyone subtitling 39 (Diablo Nemesis) yet? I've got a half finished file so far and I'm still working on it.
No, i havent got any scripts from Dranzer/Saigo and no one has contacted me about wanting to TL it.
I'm about 75% there with the translation, Haven't started the timing yet. Shall I continue translating or would you like to see it so far?
Go ahead and keep translating it. If there's a couple spots missing I can ask Zaudragon to take a took at them and fill them in Smile
Okay, will do. I'll keep you posted Smile
Sorry about the delay with the scripts, I've been really busy lately, or as Kai-V would say I actually have a life.
(Jan. 31, 2012  6:39 AM)Saigo Wrote: Sorry about the delay with the scripts, I've been really busy lately, or as Kai-V would say I actually have a life.

That's fine Saigo. We are all fortunate that you take on a task that so many people normally wouldn't take on. So we thank you for all the time you out into this. You as well Manaphy12342 Joyful_3
I'm actually surprised no one's asking about subs and stuff. It's been how long since I get a notification that someone posted in this thread, thanks to Manaphy12342, and it's a 20-day gap since the last post before his.

So the fact that no one's asking, "Are the subs in yet?" makes me so happy. My thread isn't cluttered with impatient requests, and you guys don't have to stress over impatient requests.

Though, I have a question about requesting for subs. Do requesting for subs often require a donation of some sort for you guys to find the RAWs in case you can't get them online?
(Feb. 01, 2012  1:24 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: I'm actually surprised no one's asking about subs and stuff. It's been how long since I get a notification that someone posted in this thread, thanks to Manaphy12342, and it's a 20-day gap since the last post before his.

So the fact that no one's asking, "Are the subs in yet?" makes me so happy. My thread isn't cluttered with impatient requests, and you guys don't have to stress over impatient requests.

Though, I have a question about requesting for subs. Do requesting for subs often require a donation of some sort for you guys to find the RAWs in case you can't get them online?
Nope. We're fans, doing this for fans, and involving money in it is not acceptable at least in my eyes. If I need to get DVDs\Blu-rays\VHS\whatever raw source raws may come from I will personally buy them.

As for MFB 24 sorry for the long wait guys everything script wise is ready to go but I'm waiting for the Volume 1 of Hen Battle Bladers to show up on Rakuten.
(Feb. 01, 2012  1:24 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: So the fact that no one's asking, "Are the subs in yet?" makes me so happy.

Are the subs in yet? Tongue_out

Anyway, I'm nearly done with 141's translation, it still needs timing however.
(Feb. 04, 2012  6:35 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2012  1:24 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: So the fact that no one's asking, "Are the subs in yet?" makes me so happy.

Are the subs in yet? Tongue_out

Anyway, I'm nearly done with 141's translation, it still needs timing however.
Are you timing them to DranzerX13's raws?

(Feb. 04, 2012  7:51 PM)Hoshikuzu Wrote: Are you timing them to DranzerX13's raws?

I could... asides from the fact that I've never timed subtitles before...
(Feb. 05, 2012  2:51 AM)Manaphy12342 Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2012  7:51 PM)Hoshikuzu Wrote: Are you timing them to DranzerX13's raws?

I could... asides from the fact that I've never timed subtitles before...
Oh I thought you had them timed already... Since that's the case leave the timing up to me.
Because Megaupload is gone, I removed the DDL links from the top post. Just letting you know Astru, unless you have a backup DDL site.
(Feb. 05, 2012  3:22 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Because Megaupload is gone, I removed the DDL links from the top post. Just letting you know Astru, unless you have a backup DDL site.
Yeah, I'm trying to get everything reuploaded to Mediafire. I was waiting a couple of weeks till the commotion with the DDL sites calmed down a bit.