[Subs] Stardust Fansubs - Interest Check, Help Needed

23: http://depositfiles.com/files/cnzoqgkwv
134 HD:http://depositfiles.com/files/wnwtbeq0f
134 SD:http://depositfiles.com/files/b4po9wtel
I'll be reuploading more this week. 23 is currently on the bot but I'll be adding the rest of the episodes to the bot on the stardust channel after I get done reuploading the episodes to Deposit Files.
Alright, the links are added. Are torrents in Nyaa torrents?
(Feb. 13, 2012  5:12 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Alright, the links are added. Are torrents in Nyaa torrents?

We do upload torrents to Nyaa torrents. But our main tracker that we use now is minglong due to Nyaa's tracker going down.
Stardust Recruitment

Yeah, if you guys want to help out bringing out more anime like Beyblade into the sub world, here's your chance! Stardust might also bring out animes like Medabots and such if you ask nicely.

I know I did. =3
Woah, completely forgot about this thread. Front post is updated with the appropriate updates.
Perhaps this thread needs to be stickied then? Considering it's a long term project, and the page keeps drifting away, that might be the best bet.
That's up to the committee to decide whether it needs to be stickied or not. I GUESS I can bring it up with Kai-V...but I'm not expecting a "Yeah, we can sticky this thread because it could be useful for people who want to watch the subbed anime" answer.
I just do not think that you are really looking at the right place. Yes, we are obviously "hardcore" Beyblade fans here who would be totally interested in working on this, but are any of us competent ?
It was a thought I felt I should try advertising. I don't FULLY expect anyone to be competent unless I've seen them in action myself. I mean, I'm not a part of the group, but a little exposure would never hurt the sub group and the fanbase.

I wanted to give this sub group a sort of "home base" for Beyblade fans to look for, since not many people like to utilize Google. Not that I'm encouraging laziness, but whatever gets the job done, y'know. If anyone can and will help out, that'd be great because they're making the subbers' lives a lot easier, since fan interaction is also an important thing than just asking, 'WHen will the next episode be up?"
Eh,I did recieve a PM about me subbing the zero-G series and I did accept it.....
(Mar. 17, 2012  5:41 AM)Brood Wrote: Eh,I did recieve a PM about me subbing the zero-G series and I did accept it.....

We thank you very much for that too Smile

MFB 24 is at encode too once Headless finds time. Found a new TL for it as well. He's currently working on 36 now.
Sorry, Brood. I meant that I don't really expect people who volunteer to keep their word, but if they do, that's great and props to them. I meant no sign of disrespect whatsoever.
I still have a few scripts here, mostly half finished because I've lacked time due to schoolwork. I'm gonna try and finish one of them today, and hopefully give it to...one of you :L

EDIT: I'm working on 39 (Diablo Nemesis) at the moment.
(Mar. 17, 2012  6:43 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: I still have a few scripts here, mostly half finished because I've lacked time due to schoolwork. I'm gonna try and finish one of them today, and hopefully give it to...one of you :L

EDIT: I'm working on 39 (Diablo Nemesis) at the moment.

If there's parts that need to be filled go ahead and leave thenlines empty and I can ask the new TL go look at it Smile and thank you Manaphy12342 Smile

So will I be doing subs of zero-G or not? @@
(Mar. 18, 2012  2:38 AM)Brood Wrote: So will I be doing subs of zero-G or not? @@

Yes, if possible. I have a bunch of free time coming up in a couple of months I'm hoping to knock out a lot of the Metal Fight Beyblade. Zero-G will be done weekly while Metal Fight Beyblade is being worked on.
Thank you so much we all appreciate your hard work abd just cant wait for moreGrin Keep up the good work.
I just gave Brood the subtitles file for the first episode of Zero G you guys. The first episode will be available within the next 3-4 hours from now.
(Apr. 08, 2012  3:50 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I just gave Brood the subtitles file for the first episode of Zero G you guys. The first episode will be available within the next 3-4 hours from now.

Gasp Wow, better than Gundam subs!

Excellent work guys! Maybe I can join this fall...

(Apr. 08, 2012  4:37 AM)WabbitStore Wrote: Gasp Wow, better than Gundam subs!

Excellent work guys! Maybe I can join this fall...

I think he meant that the raw episode would be uploaded in a few hours, not the subbed version, hah.
I meant the raw episode. I'll then give Brood the episode with the Japanese subtitles embedded in the video so it'll make it easier for him to translate it.
(Apr. 08, 2012  4:52 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I meant the raw episode. I'll then give Brood the episode with the Japanese subtitles embedded in the video so it'll make it easier for him to translate it.

http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=302810#c117516
Dranzer there's one here. But I am curious about one thing. Dranzer, are the raws you get .TS raws?
Damn... I really need to catch up on doing 4D.