[Subs] Stardust Fansubs - Interest Check, Help Needed

Yes they are .ts files, and around 2-3GB per file/episode with the commercials included.
The Commercials are pretty good to have though, especially the Zero-G one I took from a .ts recording last month.

Did the Zero-G Sub file contain the Opening and Ending Theme lyrics?
(Apr. 08, 2012  3:51 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: The Commercials are pretty good to have though, especially the Zero-G one I took from a .ts recording last month.

Did the Zero-G Sub file contain the Opening and Ending Theme lyrics?

It already has hardsubbed lyrics on the bottom of the video... Why would they need to CC it?
Good point. Excuse me while I facepalm myself.

Why did I even ask that anyway? I have a copy of the Sub file too :L
It says you guys are picking up where the other subbers left off but would you know where we could download the episodes which are subbed up until they stopped? Also, will you will be making the episodes you sub available in this thread for download or in another?

If you are in need of a translator, I may be able to help. I am not sure if my Japanese would be up to par (I have only been learning it for about four years in general and am currently preparing to go abroad to the country of origin for a year to study as part of my degree course) but I could try. I can also speak French and Spanish. If that does not work out, I may be able to aid you in other ways.
If you've been reading the thread,they usually post DDL links to their subs. As lazy as I have been lately (opera and ps3 stuff), I'm supposed to update the front post with their links for easier access, similar to how Dranzer managed his thread.

The subs used to be up in Dranzer's old thread before
A) His thread closed down and deleted
B) Megaupload died

That said, I recommend checking Nyaatorrents for those the previous subbers' episodes. It should be labled "Yuurisan" or something.
Most of his uploads actually got deleted by Megaupload upon one of the official companies' request ...
(Apr. 09, 2012  8:38 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: If you've been reading the thread,they usually post DDL links to their subs. As lazy as I have been lately (opera and ps3 stuff), I'm supposed to update the front post with their links for easier access, similar to how Dranzer managed his thread.

B) Megaupload died

That said, I recommend checking Nyaatorrents for those the previous subbers' episodes. It should be labled "Yuurisan" or something.
Excuse me but how long have you been sleeping.Dranzer thread was deleted when Megaupload died.He could have reuploaded but i think it was too many episodes and would take a lot of time to encode them again if he missed some of the episodes.Because i had most of the files i made a new thread.
So if you still dont know the thread it is up on the sticked threads and offcourse the files were encoded by Dranzer.
(Apr. 09, 2012  7:58 PM)bbgoldflame Wrote: It says you guys are picking up where the other subbers left off but would you know where we could download the episodes which are subbed up until they stopped? Also, will you will be making the episodes you sub available in this thread for download or in another?

If you are in need of a translator, I may be able to help. I am not sure if my Japanese would be up to par (I have only been learning it for about four years in general and am currently preparing to go abroad to the country of origin for a year to study as part of my degree course) but I could try. I can also speak French and Spanish. If that does not work out, I may be able to aid you in other ways.

Your help would be appreciated. As for downloading the the older episodes... Err... I only recently became interested in Beyblade so I don't really have any files downloaded besides the ones we subbed and the ones I was able to grab from Yuurisan's XDCC bot on their channel (which is only Metal Fight Beyblade 14-22). Kaji will most likely update the front page with all the beyblade episodes we sub.

Brood, hows episode 1 coming along?
(Apr. 09, 2012  8:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Most of his uploads actually got deleted by Megaupload upon one of the official companies' request ...

Ah, so that's what happened. I was wondering why his thread went missing when I was looking for it before I made this one.

(Apr. 09, 2012  10:10 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2012  8:38 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: If you've been reading the thread,they usually post DDL links to their subs. As lazy as I have been lately (opera and ps3 stuff), I'm supposed to update the front post with their links for easier access, similar to how Dranzer managed his thread.

B) Megaupload died

Excuse me but how long have you been sleeping.Dranzer thread was deleted when Megaupload died.He could have reuploaded but i think it was too many episodes and would take a lot of time to encode them again if he missed some of the episodes.Because i had most of the files i made a new thread.
So if you still dont know the thread it is up on the sticked threads and offcourse the files were encoded by Dranzer.

You didn't read my post properly, did you? Let me bold the parts that you practically repeated in a passive-aggressive way. Still don't see it? Let me separate it for you.

Quote:The subs used to be up in Dranzer's old thread before
B) Megaupload died

I AM aware that the thread has been gone, just for reasons unknown to me. But at the same time, the subs I uploaded from Yuurisan's blog to Megaupload were also gone as a result. Either way, if they weren't gone, the links would be gone anyway due to Megaupload kicking the bucket. So before you tell me that I've been sleeping, try reading my post a little properly.

I ain't dumb, I did my research beforehand, and I did follow Dranzer's site and supplied him with the subbed episodes he did not have via Megaupload at the time before Yuurisan's imminent departure.

Just sayin', at least I'm helping out with something and not asking for anything.

Edit:

Also, Hoshi, is there a reason Episode 24 isn't on depositfiles that you normally use? Says I gotta sign-up to download stuff, and I kinda can't keep track of every DDL site I signed up for. I only remember Mediafire and 4shared because I actually use them.
Yeah, people were complaining about the speed of Deposit files. People were also complaining about the waiting time for bayfiles so I just uploaded to ifile.it for the people here since they like that site so much. A DDL site doesn't really matter to me but it's more of a pain. I prefer people using Stardust|Kaoru on the channel for downloading since you can sometimes get 1000 kb/sec on it.
Really? First time I've heard of it. I'll put it up and try it out. Thanks a lot, man.
I've just received the script for Zero-G 01. Thank you very much Brood Smile I will work ln it tomorrow when I get home. 25 is now at encode too.
(Apr. 09, 2012  7:58 PM)bbgoldflame Wrote: It says you guys are picking up where the other subbers left off but would you know where we could download the episodes which are subbed up until they stopped? Also, will you will be making the episodes you sub available in this thread for download or in another?

Letting you know to confirm that Nyaatorrents do have Yuurisan-subs of Metal Fight Beyblade 1 to 22 EXCEPT Episode 16.
(Apr. 10, 2012  3:50 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote:

Letting you know to confirm that Nyaatorrents do have Yuurisan-subs of Metal Fight Beyblade 1 to 22 EXCEPT Episode 16.

Last time I checked there was no seeders though.
Brood has got Zero G episode 1 translated. It just needs to be timed.
You can actually still get stuff from no seeders, unless there's no peers as well. It's probably possible to get it with no peers too, but it'll just take twice as long as gettting it with no seeders but some peers
I will edit the episode okay guys.so who's timing it.
(Apr. 10, 2012  7:30 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: You can actually still get stuff from no seeders, unless there's no peers as well. It's probably possible to get it with no peers too, but it'll just take twice as long as gettting it with no seeders but some peers
Can you send me the torrent link iam always there and might help you guys with the timing okay guys
(Apr. 10, 2012  7:39 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: I will edit the episode okay guys.so who's timing it.

You don't need to edit the episode. Whoever times it can probably easily apply the subtitles to the file.

Edit: Well, actually, it does need editing slightly, but I'm sure they've already covered who's doing it.
(Apr. 10, 2012  9:34 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2012  7:39 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: I will edit the episode okay guys.so who's timing it.

You don't need to edit the episode. Whoever times it can probably easily apply the subtitles to the file.
Thats your opinion but in stardust fan subs they must go through lots of people translater checker,timer,editor and many other people.There are timers who just time the episode on when they are talking i will be the one who subtitle it and make sure there is no problem with the timing because if the timer is wrong and just put subtitle on the video then the whole project will be in mess and we will be forced to adjourn the project.
(Apr. 10, 2012  9:55 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2012  9:34 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote:

Thats your opinion but in stardust fan subs they must go through lots of people translater checker,timer,editor and many other people.There are timers who just time the episode on when they are talking i will be the one who subtitle it and make sure there is no problem with the timing because if the timer is wrong and just put subtitle on the video then the whole project will be in mess and we will be forced to adjourn the project.
I'm timing and Klownzie is editing. It'll be out in a few hours. I just finished timing it.
(Apr. 10, 2012  9:55 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Thats your opinion but in stardust fan subs they must go through lots of people translater checker,timer,editor and many other people.There are timers who just time the episode on when they are talking i will be the one who subtitle it and make sure there is no problem with the timing because if the timer is wrong and just put subtitle on the video then the whole project will be in mess and we will be forced to adjourn the project.

You don't have to give me an attitude, I was just saying that they probably don't need your help at the moment, that's all. I hate being made out as the bad guy...

Hoshikuzu; would you mind if I posted the download link in The Zero-G Episode Download List when it's available? It might make Stardust Fansubs noticed slightly more, which is always a bonus.
(Apr. 10, 2012  10:32 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2012  9:55 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Thats your opinion but in stardust fan subs they must go through lots of people translater checker,timer,editor and many other people.There are timers who just time the episode on when they are talking i will be the one who subtitle it and make sure there is no problem with the timing because if the timer is wrong and just put subtitle on the video then the whole project will be in mess and we will be forced to adjourn the project.

You don't have to give me an attitude, I was just saying that they probably don't need your help at the moment, that's all. I hate being made out as the bad guy...

Hoshikuzu; would you mind if I posted the download link in The Zero-G Episode Download List when it's available? It might make Stardust Fansubs noticed slightly more, which is always a bonus.

Go ahead Smile
Thanks Smile

And good work you guys! You're doing exceedingly well Grin
I still haven't finished any of my scripts (4D Episodes 39-52) xD. I keep starting them, and never completely finish them :L
(Apr. 10, 2012  10:25 PM)Hoshikuzu Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2012  9:55 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2012  9:34 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: You don't need to edit the episode. Whoever times it can probably easily apply the subtitles to the file.
Thats your opinion but in stardust fan subs they must go through lots of people translater checker,timer,editor and many other people.There are timers who just time the episode on when they are
talking i will be the one who subtitle

it and make sure there is no problem

with the timing because if the timer is wrong and just put subtitle on the
video then the whole project will be
in mess and we will be forced to
adjourn the project.

I'm timing and Klownzie is editing.
It'll be out in a few hours. I just
finished timing it.
Ooh so that means i am not the Editor of Zero-G right?
Congrats that was fast really really fast and also Manaphy12342 i apologize if i hurted your feelings.I was only trying to say stardustfansubs have there way of way of subbing they dont rush in to things as a result there outputs would be rubbish if they did rush in to things