Sub to my Youtube/Twitch!

Yo guys! I personally extend the privilege of letting you guys be in my youtube videos and live streams. Normally I always do fortnite though, but its about time I went a little bit farther on this.
Before you join with me in this there are a few rules and equipment you must know about

What you need to at least have to be with me in my Youtube Channel:
  • A Good Mic
  • Good Communication
  • Good Skill at Fortnite
  • Before you actually get into it, you must 1v1 me and if you win you have good skill. (Im pretty decent dont underestimate.)
  • Nice Good and Fun attitude!
Rules:
Rule 1: No profanity of any kind in the lobbies. If I hear you say any profanity I'm immediately going to leave and I'm gonna block you. If I were you guys I'd hurry and apologize.
Rule 2: No disrespecting the livestream chat. What did they do to you? But on the other hand if the livestream disrespects you, I'll take care of it.
Rule 3: If you also have a youtube channel or any other type of promotion, no promoting anything. I will leave the lobby if you do.

There you go guys let me know if you wanna be in my channel and I'll put you on my list to 1v1 me!
I’ll do it
Just wondering, why cant someone with low skill join? : ( I think i have low skill.........
Bump! Still looking for people!

(Oct. 09, 2019  2:13 AM)sakura Wrote: Just wondering,  why cant someone with low skill join? : ( I think i have low skill.........

Well, its because of the fact that I need someone at least as good as me to be in it. I think im just gonna bore the livestream if I keep losing games over and over and over again. It's gonna maken em wanna leave trust me. If you wanna be in my livestreams Ill put you on the list but you have to 1v1 me first before you can be in them.
(Oct. 09, 2019  1:59 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I’ll do it

Gotcha dude. Plus youre one of my many good friends too, so why not? You've shown me how mature you can be. I'll make you a mod Smile
(Oct. 09, 2019  4:41 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2019  1:59 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I’ll do it

Gotcha dude. Plus youre one of my many good friends too, so why not? You've shown me how mature you can be. I'll make you a mod Smile

Awesome. I’ll be a good mod!
(Oct. 09, 2019  7:00 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2019  4:41 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Gotcha dude. Plus youre one of my many good friends too, so why not? You've shown me how mature you can be. I'll make you a mod Smile

I garuntee it

(Oct. 09, 2019  7:00 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2019  4:41 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Gotcha dude. Plus youre one of my many good friends too, so why not? You've shown me how mature you can be. I'll make you a mod Smile

I should've told you this earlier, but I need you to comment on my new intro that says Faze Chaos. Just say something so I can add you as a mod.
(Oct. 09, 2019  4:36 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Bump! Still looking for people!

(Oct. 09, 2019  2:13 AM)sakura Wrote: Just wondering,  why cant someone with low skill join? : ( I think i have low skill.........

Well, its because of the fact that I need someone at least as good as me to be in it. I think im just gonna bore the livestream if I keep losing games over and over and over again. It's gonna maken em wanna leave trust me. If you wanna be in my livestreams Ill put you on the list but you have to 1v1 me first before you can be in them.
Well..would you let me play if I told you that I know someone named Ninja?
(Oct. 09, 2019  9:37 PM)sakura Wrote:

Sakura = Ninja? I would!
(Oct. 09, 2019  9:37 PM)sakura Wrote:

Bro how do I know that you are Ninja??

IM pretty sure ninja didn't play with beyblades in his younger time. If he did my mind would've been blown.
(Oct. 09, 2019  7:08 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2019  7:00 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Awesome. I’ll be a good mod!

I garuntee it

(Oct. 09, 2019  7:00 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: K, I will

I should've told you this earlier, but I need you to comment on my new intro that says Faze Chaos. Just say something so I can add you as a mod.
I’ll do it if u want
(Oct. 10, 2019  4:02 AM)Jetty Wrote: I’ll do it if u want

Okay sure dude. Just make sure you follow all of the rules and you are there on this weekend when I livestream. I will be going live on sunday for "The End" in fortnite. Its a  new event!

All you have to do is go to my Youtube Channel and let me know its you in my video name "Faze Chaos Intro 2019!"
Yo guys later today I'm streaming at 2:00PM for the new event in Fortnite! From what I've heard there is a rocket supposed to obliterate the ENTIRE MAP and I think making NEW Locations! This is all happening on my Youtube Channel. I was thinking of streaming it on Twitch, but I just realized I gave a recap on youtube so I think it's best if I just did it there. Today at 2:00PM Central, the event's going down! Make sure you come and bring your friends, cause this is gonna be crazy!

Recap of the event: https://youtu.be/PdRo52z4eMA
Yo guys later today I'm streaming at 2:00PM for the new event in Fortnite! From what I've heard there is a rocket supposed to obliterate the ENTIRE MAP and I think making NEW Locations! This is all happening on my Youtube Channel. I was thinking of streaming it on Twitch, but I just realized I gave a recap on youtube so I think it's best if I just did it there. Today at 2:00PM Central, the event's going down! Make sure you come and bring your friends, cause this is gonna be crazy!

Recap of the event: https://youtu.be/PdRo52z4eMA
Yo guys if any of you are interested in being moderators for my YouTube channel, I'm still giving out moderator spots.
Current Spots Left: 3
Hurry on in if you wanna be a moderator.