Sub to my Youtube/Twitch!

I just wanted to say something before I leave. In my last thread I mentioned a youtube channel. I ask you guys go and sub to it please and also turn on notifications. Im gonna have a long journey with this so I need supports from my subs. Im signing off for now guys. Cya in the future time!

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClH22H0...KZqnd5y80g

Twitch: (I have no link, sorry guys.) xxchaosascendsxx

If so reply to this and tell me what kind of games I should play.
I need to know right away!

Thanks guys!
-Th3_BeybladeZen
no way, dude! (I am not assuming gender)
Hey guys, I just came back to tell you all that I've been doing absolutely GREAT! And not only that, my youtube channel is gonna be a success! I have about 131 subscribers you gotta be kidding me guys!!! I am gonna go a long way with doing this, but the thing I enjoy most about youtubing is having fans and you people to talk to. If I reach 200 subs I will do a massive giveaway! Possibly of even beyblades too if I get the money, but mainly its gift cards for Ps4 and Xbox One for V-Bucks. Guys, my whole school is literally on me because I do this, and I enjoy it so flipping much!! There are no words to describe how much love I've been getting. Thank you all who support me and my channel from this side of the internet. I means a lot to me, NO LIE WHATSOEVER! Those of who you havent subbed to me, I encourage you to at least give it a chance and watch my videos. They're pretty incredible. Ill put my channel below. But the bad thing is youtube has disabled my livestreaming so I will email or contact them about that and talk to them. So for now, I stream on twitch. Check back tomorrow for the link to the channel, because I cant put it in right now. I have also made my own GoFundMe account to raise money for my YouTube channel too. Please donate to me, so that I can raise my channel even higher than its the supposed to be. I will put the link also below. But I cant right now, so check back tomorrow for the link, because I swear on it all it will be here for you guys. By the way, if you do wanna watch me livestream I go live every WEEKEND starting at 3:00 PM WST. (2:00 PM for me) So I encourage you to watch me play, cause its pretty lit.
Anyway lets get down to the nitty gritty shall we? Since I've been so successful with this channel lately and I have over 100 subs, I will reward you all. I will be coming back VERY VERY soon. And I will show you all the power invested in me by beyblade. It burns in me, and I will and I will pulverize the competition. When it comes to roleplay, me and Demon Sparken know how to steal the spotlight. But if we talking real life competition me and Spriggan Requiem will destroy all thats left and leave it in the dust! So all I have to say to my future opponents in beyblade is 2 pairs of 3 words.
BRING IT ON!
LET IT RIP!!!

My Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClH22H0...subscriber

GoFundMe: https://www.gofundme.com/uggp9-my-youtub...campmgmt_w
Twitch:

Remember to check back tomorrow for the other 2 links guys. Smile
Cool! I'll check it out!
I don't know how to subscribe!!!
(Aug. 24, 2019  1:05 PM)Cool beys Wrote: I don't know how to subscribe!!!

You Click the subscribe button (THE RED BUTTON) And if your not signed in or don't have a YT Account make one!
(Apr. 29, 2019  7:35 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: But the bad thing is youtube has disabled my livestreaming so I will email or contact them about that and talk to them.
YouTube changed it to no live-streaming unless you have 1000 subscribers.
(Aug. 25, 2019  2:08 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2019  7:35 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: But the bad thing is youtube has disabled my livestreaming so I will email or contact them about that and talk to them.
YouTube changed it to no live-streaming unless you have 1000 subscribers.

Nah man. I'm still able to youtube. I got my privledge back in july.
(Aug. 25, 2019  3:28 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  2:08 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: YouTube changed it to no live-streaming unless you have 1000 subscribers.

Nah man. I'm still able to youtube. I got my privledge back in july.
No I mean if you have less than 1000 subscribers YouTube won’t let you livestream.
(Aug. 25, 2019  3:54 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  3:28 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Nah man. I'm still able to youtube. I got my privledge back in july.
No I mean if you have less than 1000 subscribers YouTube won’t let you livestream.

Im not tryna argue or anything, but somehow im able to livestream.
(Aug. 26, 2019  1:22 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  3:54 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: No I mean if you have less than 1000 subscribers YouTube won’t let you livestream.

Im not tryna argue or anything, but somehow im able to livestream.
I thought you said you couldn't livestream earlier. Now you're saying you can livestream. Which one is correct?
(Aug. 26, 2019  1:39 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  1:22 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Im not tryna argue or anything, but somehow im able to livestream.
I thought you said you couldn't livestream earlier. Now you're saying you can livestream. Which one is correct?

Okay dude, I posted this in April.
I got my livestreaming privilege back in July.
Which is a yes. I can livestream.
(Aug. 26, 2019  1:48 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  1:39 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: I thought you said you couldn't livestream earlier. Now you're saying you can livestream. Which one is correct?

Okay dude, I posted this in April.
What do you mean "privilege"? Did YouTube decide to let you livestream?
(Aug. 26, 2019  1:55 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  1:48 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Okay dude, I posted this in April.
What do you mean "privilege"? Did YouTube decide to let you livestream?

I mean that I lost my privilege, because I copyrighted.
(Aug. 26, 2019  1:56 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  1:55 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: What do you mean "privilege"? Did YouTube decide to let you livestream?

I mean that I lost my privilege, because I copyrighted.
Copyrighted what?
(Aug. 26, 2019  1:57 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  1:56 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: I mean that I lost my privilege, because I copyrighted.
Copyrighted what?
I had something playing in my background.
(Aug. 26, 2019  1:59 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  1:57 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Copyrighted what?
I had something playing in my background.
Usually you have to credit the music in the description. Well I'm glad you can make your videos.
(Aug. 26, 2019  2:02 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  1:59 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: I had something playing in my background.
Usually you have to credit the music in the description. Well I'm glad you can make your videos.

Hmm tbh, I'm trying to figure out how to edit music in my videos. So glad im taking video classes in my freshman year.
(Aug. 26, 2019  2:50 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  2:02 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Usually you have to credit the music in the description. Well I'm glad you can make your videos.

Hmm tbh, I'm trying to figure out how to edit music in my videos. So glad im taking video classes in my freshman year.

In the iMovie app, it’s pretty simple. First, you need a clip with the music you needed. Then, select Detach. This should separate the audio clip from the video. Then select the audio clip and hit Background. Finally, delete the audio-less clip, and add in whatever clip you want to have music
(Aug. 26, 2019  3:02 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  2:50 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Hmm tbh, I'm trying to figure out how to edit music in my videos. So glad im taking video classes in my freshman year.

In the iMovie app, it’s pretty simple. First, you need a clip with the music you needed. Then, select Detach. This should separate the audio clip from the video. Then select the audio clip and hit Background. Finally, delete the audio-less clip, and add in whatever clip you want to have music

Got it. So its an app and not on Pc/Computer?
(Aug. 26, 2019  3:18 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  3:02 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: In the iMovie app, it’s pretty simple. First, you need a clip with the music you needed. Then, select Detach. This should separate the audio clip from the video. Then select the audio clip and hit Background. Finally, delete the audio-less clip, and add in whatever clip you want to have music

Got it. So its an app and not on Pc/Computer?

There is a PC version, but I don’t have it so I’m not sure how to do it
Is this a legal post? I thought we weren't allowed to sell stuff...
(Aug. 26, 2019  3:52 AM)Chessmaster Chi Wrote: Is this a legal post? I thought we weren't allowed to sell stuff...

Well it hasnt been sent to close threads.... Yet... so I guess were good. Plus I did ask angry face before i did this he said it was okay

(Aug. 26, 2019  3:02 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  2:50 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Hmm tbh, I'm trying to figure out how to edit music in my videos. So glad im taking video classes in my freshman year.

Just remembered I dont use an Iphone... Tired
(Aug. 26, 2019  4:12 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  3:52 AM)Chessmaster Chi Wrote: Is this a legal post? I thought we weren't allowed to sell stuff...

Well it hasnt been sent to close threads.... Yet... so I guess were good. Plus I did ask angry face before i did this he said it was okay

(Aug. 26, 2019  3:02 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: In the iMovie app, it’s pretty simple. First, you need a clip with the music you needed. Then, select Detach. This should separate the audio clip from the video. Then select the audio clip and hit Background. Finally, delete the audio-less clip, and add in whatever clip you want to have music

Then use powerdirector. Its much better than that piece of trash iMovie.
(Aug. 26, 2019  5:07 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  4:12 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Well it hasnt been sent to close threads.... Yet... so I guess were good. Plus I did ask angry face before i did this he said it was okay

Then use powerdirector. Its much better than that piece of trash iMovie.

As someone who uses iMovie, I can personally say that iMovie is very useful