Stupidest things you've ever done with Beyblades

Heh, we had chairs and a rough metal big- with less than one hour a day the tips were worn down in about a week, give or take a couple days Unhappy
I remember having matches in the street with my neighbor. We would launch our really crappy blades into the street and then just watch. After awhile of realizing that they weren't going to come into contact, he came up with the idea that we should throw things at them because they were useless.

Another time, we decided to turn a high-pressured hose on during one of our matches in a beystadium, and the stickers peeled off the blades from the jet mode on the hose.
OSW Wrote:i think i will try to go to another one, however i might wait till the end of the year to get all my teeth touched up when i visit china (apparantly my gf's family know a great dentist and i'll get it done for free lol).
... assuming my plans go ahead (that i've saved up enough for the trip etc)

xD this sounds very much like you're saving up for an air ticket to china so that you can get your tooth done for free.

I know it probably isn't so, but it's hard to pass up on that.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:
OSW Wrote:i think i will try to go to another one, however i might wait till the end of the year to get all my teeth touched up when i visit china (apparantly my gf's family know a great dentist and i'll get it done for free lol).
... assuming my plans go ahead (that i've saved up enough for the trip etc)

xD this sounds very much like you're saving up for an air ticket to china so that you can get your tooth done for free.

I know it probably isn't so, but it's hard to pass up on that.

hahaha, you're right it does sound that way Joyful_3
nah there are many other reasons; meeting the family

and stuff XD

also my chip isnt exactly that big either, but its one of my front teeth so it is noticable and annoying (omstly to myself, my gf said it didn't bother her so at least thats good lol)

sorry for raving on about my story (and intertwined life events aswell lol) hehehe
Me and a couple friends of mine HATED the Iron Battlefield stadium...alot. So we decided to burn the mothalicka! We grabbed some rubbing alcohol and my lighter and left to my backyard. If I remember correctly, I was using my Dragoon MF combo, one dude was using Wolborg 4 and the other was using a Driger MS combo. So we spilt half the bottle into the dish and lit the beezy after the 5th time. Then we launched the blades into the inferno of fun and watched as the blades' wind forced the flames to dance.'Twas magical yet frightening at the same time, like a volcano or Rosie O'donnel at a doughnut shop. I, abit concerned about my precious Blue Dragoon MF parts, grew anxious as I waited for my blade to stop. XD;; The stadium was melting much faster then we anticipated so as the Wolborg fell we all grabbed our blades. I dropped mine 'cause of the metal heating up reeallly bad. XD; So after we got our blades we decided the just thing to do would be to put out the fire. So we tried...and it burned..then we tried again and it continued to burn...One guy ran for water as he stated after I yelled at him about it,one dude watched and I put the flames out with my leather blazer. In addition to the lovely damage to my darling blazer,not sarcasm I think it looks awesome o.o, I looked at my now cooled Dragoon and realized the plastic part of the attack ring and the Bit protector were TOTALLY melted...Luckily I have plenty of spare attack rings! ^___^ Wish I could say the same for Bit Protectors. ;-; And that was how Flag day became HAPPYBURNY Day.
i will embarrassingly admit that i tried to launch flaming beyblades before (with little success), but in my defence, they were fake and i was around 13 lol.
It's easier if you set the dish on fire first by making a pool of a flamable liquid in the center , cover the blades in the flamable fluid set the pool on fire, launch the blades and taadaa! Flaming Blades! The cool part is when they splash and the flaming liquid goes all over the stadium. And I highly suggest if you, for some reason, do this, use blades you don't want and keep an extuingisher handy...preferably not a leather jacket you don't wanna mess up.
Do you realise how dangerous that is? Pinching_eyes_2 Some of that stuff splashes on you and you're screwed.
Umm...yeah. I kinda figured that it would be (I'm not 12..XD;Wink . I just prefer to not be bound by worry unless I'm doing something deadly. I wasn't too close to it or anything. Close enough to feel the heat though. And if it splashed on me it'd only be a little bit. XD I know what I'm doing. Wink
I shan't! lol It's kinda fun to do really..Makes things more intense to be honest..XD Well for us it did. At least I didn't hit my cousin in the eye with a blade like my brother did. Now THAT was stupid. XD
himguy Wrote:Then we launched the blades into the inferno of fun and watched as the blades' wind forced the flames to dance.'Twas magical yet frightening at the same time, like a volcano or Rosie O'donnel at a doughnut shop.

Serious
Bey Brad Wrote:
OSW Wrote:chipped my tooth years ago (biting a tip out or something)
it's still not fixed and annoys me alot! (well it's half fixed... long story)

i live with the consequences bu i learned to never bite metal!, hell dont bite anything that isn't food!

i really want to get it fixed but dentists are so expensive.

OH GOD I DID THE EXACT SAME THING

They really should put a warning about that in the box...

I was 13, there was lighter fluid in the garage, I decided it'd be wonderful idea to coat my horrific trygle blade in lighter fluid, launch it, and then flick matches at it, whilst it was bouncing with it's terrible, terrible jumping base.
Of course, I didn't think about the fact that when a beyblades spinning, that lighter fluid isn't going to stay on the beyblade, so as the match hit it, small showers of far flung flaming lighter fluid were thrown all around...
Not one of my prouder moments.
My cousins dog died from swallowing an attack ring, parts of it got lodged and the poor thing choked on em.. So yeah, think that's the worst bey experience I know of.
dieddead46 Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:
OSW Wrote:chipped my tooth years ago (biting a tip out or something)
it's still not fixed and annoys me alot! (well it's half fixed... long story)

i live with the consequences bu i learned to never bite metal!, hell dont bite anything that isn't food!

i really want to get it fixed but dentists are so expensive.

OH GOD I DID THE EXACT SAME THING

They really should put a warning about that in the box...

I was 13, there was lighter fluid in the garage, I decided it'd be wonderful idea to coat my horrific trygle blade in lighter fluid, launch it, and then flick matches at it, whilst it was bouncing with it's terrible, terrible jumping base.
Of course, I didn't think about the fact that when a beyblades spinning, that lighter fluid isn't going to stay on the beyblade, so as the match hit it, small showers of far flung flaming lighter fluid were thrown all around...
Not one of my prouder moments.
My cousins dog died from swallowing an attack ring, parts of it got lodged and the poor thing choked on em.. So yeah, think that's the worst bey experience I know of.

Yeah they sould put a warning on the box about that, don't they know people will be stupid and try that.
Last night I had two HMS attackers facing each other and just after they had been launched, one flew out of the stadium and nailed me in the arm. Not sure if thats "stupid", but it did hurt!
that happened to me too except it was my leg. i actually bled too and the scratch was a pretty good size. im scared of hms now, lol.
I battled my brother with our new Beyblades and I knocked his Beyblade out of the ring and it took us forever to find it. Second round, we battled again with the same Beyblades. I ended up destroying his Beyblade and all the parts hit me.

There was also this other time when I thought I could be like Tyson and do the Reverse Launch (you know, when he tries to make his Beyblade go 4x faster against Kai) I ended up breaking some important silverware...never do that again.
How do you break silverware?
Well, it was glass and plates and stuff which fall into the category of silverware...sorta <.<
Pretty sure it's only silverware if it's made out of silver Lips_sealed
my and my freinds were at a pool last summer, we had a circualr raft and decided to blade in it. The blades ended up tearing the raft as well as sinking to the bottom of he pool.

Also when we where like...6 or 8 we were in my basement with a box and news papers. We tried to rip them through the box, i eded up missing at hitting my freind in the balls.
firekid115 Wrote:i eded up missing at hitting my freind in the balls.
oh lord that would hurt!

surprisingly i have never heard of that happening to anyone b4.
I chopped on the bottom half of my first blade, Draciel S to stick on this spiky top thing to the bottom with superglue Pinching_eyes_2

Oh well, Draciel S wasn't the best of blades anyways.
I s'pose it's in the right topic then Tongue_out