Stupidest things you've ever done with Beyblades

AnnieDuck Wrote:The base is fantastic and you're dumb.

I was 12 and i didn't know any better Eee
well

THAT IS WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT BEING ON OtC? ? ?
Haha yeah, back then i was going by the stats on the back of the boxes, It said Draciel S was the best defence blade... LIESSSSS....., and plus this was back in like 2002, I don't think OtC was around at that time o.O

I remember everyone wanting to trade thier blades for this kids Driger S since it was beating everyone in the Lunchtime battles, some kids even tried to steal it lmfao.
A few years ago on one fine day, I managed to reach boredom level 2, which temporarily reduces my intelligence. I attached the two parts of the War Monkey attack ring alone to the launcher, held said launcher upside down, and made use of the ripcord.

I haven't found the lower attack ring ever since. .

(But it's somewhere around here, that's for sure. The room wasn't open at the time).
Bey Brad Wrote:
Tyson12 Wrote:Beyblade against a top you spin with your hand xD

I've won a lot of matches by spinning a Zombie with my hands.

I once won starting wolborg 2 by blowing it holding the tip between my fingers then throwing it into the arena. funny thing to do
to beybattle in a stadium in my pool it was stupid but it worked the beystadium floated lol
Watching the All Stars battle in Beyblade with their cool ways of launching,

so i ripped open a rugby ball will a pair of sissors, chucked my dranzer f in there, used masking tape to put stick the crack in the rugby ball back together, and yelled 3,2,1 LET IT RIP!

i kicked the rugby ball into the air, hoping the blade would come out at full spin...

It landed in my pond...i never saw the rugby ball or dranzer f again...
beyblades r more danegerous then ppl put them out to be 0.0
To play on zement with my lovely driger S.
Then the base who's made with metal so that he goes in the middle of the arena stay and rotate and on the side to go and attack. Then it would be like the base of dragon that he only run on the arena like a crazy tiger xD

peace
red_eyes
red_eyes Wrote:To play on zement with my lovely driger S.
Then the base who's made with metal so that he goes in the middle of the arena stay and rotate and on the side to go and attack. Then it would be like the base of dragon that he only run on the arena like a crazy tiger xD

peace
red_eyes

xD playing on cement is the no.1 killer of beyblade tips.

Has EVERYONE done this before?
Composer of Requiems Wrote:xD playing on cement is the no.1 killer of beyblade tips.

Maybe once or twice when I FIRST got into the tops and didn't realize it was a game (just figured they were high-performance spinning tops). I yelled at a friend of mine one time, though, who got into the trunk of my car when I was running some errands around town. He was spinning all my metal-tipped blades on the asphalt. Luckily, this was pretty early on for me, and I was able to replace 'em all within a few days.
I believe at one point in my life, I allowed a person to launch one on my head, I believe it was Driger V. That was definately not the smartest thing I've done. And I'm surprised it never ended up on Youtube, since a friend was recording it...
Spinster Wrote:
Composer of Requiems Wrote:xD playing on cement is the no.1 killer of beyblade tips.

Maybe once or twice when I FIRST got into the tops and didn't realize it was a game (just figured they were high-performance spinning tops). I yelled at a friend of mine one time, though, who got into the trunk of my car when I was running some errands around town. He was spinning all my metal-tipped blades on the asphalt. Luckily, this was pretty early on for me, and I was able to replace 'em all within a few days.

See, you did it too!

Takao Wrote:I believe at one point in my life, I allowed a person to launch one on my head, I believe it was Driger V. That was definately not the smartest thing I've done. And I'm surprised it never ended up on Youtube, since a friend was recording it...

Can you redo it, I'll help you upload to youtube Tongue_out
I've had blades spinning in my hands before. Sharp tips mostly, though the wolborgs worked rather well. The hard part was pulling the ripcord with my teeth.

Probably the coolest thing I've ever done was launch a Driger Vulcan (the early version of the Hasbro base. Later version's tip was too wide) on the UNDERSIDE of a metal desk. Got a Flash Leopard 2 going under there, too, and they had an upside-down battle. It was freakin' awesome.
Pichuscute Wrote:i tried to launch my blade up a wall, lol.

Ditto. Except it busted into pieces when it hit the wall.
CoR- Nah, I'm one of those people who learn from their stupid ideas, or mistakes. Maybe one day in a few years when I get really drunk that'll happen. But not today, or tommorrow, or all of next week, really it's like not gonna happen soon.
Testing "accuracy skills" with my friends by seeing who could hit a thin pole from the longest distance over concrete.

The blades didn't last long Grin
when i was 8 i tryed to cut a tree in half with my driger s but the tree ended up cutting the attack ring in half.
Me and my friend used to beyblade in a 3 foot wide plat-dish thing (the really big things) it's made of terracotta, we broke it and got into deep carp with his parents XD but before we broke it, we filled it to the brim with water and floated the stadium on it.

I still have my first beyblade. god you'd all piss yourself and go "WTF?!?!" if you saw it. It's MASHED. Dranzer S was my first.
I played on concrete and cement (I was carp stupid and now I regret itPinching_eyes). And another thing: I believed that I can control my blade (left, right, zigzag & carp) LOL
Wolborg5 Wrote:Watching the All Stars battle in Beyblade with their cool ways of launching,

so i ripped open a rugby ball will a pair of sissors, chucked my dranzer f in there, used masking tape to put stick the crack in the rugby ball back together, and yelled 3,2,1 LET IT RIP!

i kicked the rugby ball into the air, hoping the blade would come out at full spin...

It landed in my pond...i never saw the rugby ball or dranzer f again...
EPIC WIN.
Lets see, wasn't really stupid, but was fun, took a giant lid off a container, (Like you'd store clothes in.) Put water in it, and Beybladed...IT FRIGGIN PWND! My Wyvernus GS (Gear Shadow) Pwned my best friend Morgan's blade that no one really ever beat, except for my Wyvernus Series. My Draciel V2 Base worked awesome for that water. Then there was time with my Wyvernus WF2 (Wildfire 2) which used the Driger V2 Metal Tipped base and I used it for a battle on my moms car...She didn't fall for the THE DOG DID IT! excuse...Dang show things that never really work.. Then I battled in a toilet bowl, we didn't hit the water amazingly...Then I tripped and hit the flush switch... R.I.P Wyvernus WF1 (Wildfire 1)...Yeah, I was an idiot lol. I also froze my Wyvernus TKB's (The King's Blade.) Attack Ring, Base, Weight Disk, Bit Chip, and Morgans Drigerra TQB's (The Queen's Blade.) Attack Ring, Base, Weight Disk, and Bit Chip in a Heavy glaze of Ice on both blades...We got them together by some miracle...We launched our Special Attacks...And well, you know how you can freeze a Rose, drop it, and have it shatter?...Well...Uh.. Happens with Beyblades also. Only thing left from both of them that was usable was two ice cold metal rings, and a damp Cyber Dragoon Bit-Chip... Oh yeah, I also did the Tyson running thing... onto concrete...into the street...Long story short, there is a Draciel V2 Attack ring stuck in a 18 wheelers Hubcap/Tire...

Sean.
Well me and a couple of my friends got on my trampoline in my backyard and ripped some blades on it. We also thought it would be a good idea if we started jumping to make some more action happen. It was fun seeing our blades stuck in the netting or fly out.
The Kings Bladers Wrote:Long story short, there is a Draciel V2 Attack ring stuck in a 18 wheelers Hubcap/Tire...

Sean.

EPIC PWN
why the hell are people still saying "pwn"

it's so.. 2003