Stupidest things you've ever done with Beyblades

My friend and I just tried a really crazy thing.

We made our own beyblades!!! They actually work Joyful_3

The anatomy is:

AR
WD
Spin Gear/EG

Oh yea, once I filled up a stadium with some water and then after bout 4 rounds with my friend. Our clothes were completely soaking.
Stupid thing? Well in a beyblade tourtement (spelling) I was young believing bit beast and screamed for by bit beast to come out (got banned for no reason though)
Seldia Wrote:Skipping beyblades on water Grin

The trick is to know where the stepping stones are.
Lets see.....um...
Thought a Bit beast was real.
For some reason thought I saw a light come out of a Dranzer-V
Beyblade on the floor.
Beyblade against a top you spin with your hand xD
Yeah.....good times...
Tyson12 Wrote:Beyblade against a top you spin with your hand xD

I've won a lot of matches by spinning a Zombie with my hands.
Oh, I also thought getting hold of a Dranzer MS in the UK wouldn't be difficult. Maaaan that was stupid Pinching_eyes
Seldia Wrote:Oh, I also thought getting hold of a Dranzer MS in the UK wouldn't be difficult. Maaaan that was stupid >_<

do you really need to post about this in like every topic?
I've posted about it in 3 topics... One where I'm looking to buy one, one where I asked some questions about it and I mentioned that finding one was difficult... That's not too much if you ask me
just saying, you have 49 posts and about half of them are complaining that you can't find dranzer ms

it'd be nice to see some more productive posting
Yeah, I understand that. Although I'm trying to get back into the swing of things I can't do that without new beyblades Tongue_out Unfortunately my knowledge is out-dated so any productive output as far as I am concerned would be about the beyblades of the Master XXXX up until about when Wolborg was first introduced, and I don't think I ever saw one of those either Tongue_out
Bey Brad Wrote:just saying, you have 49 posts and about half of them are complaining that you can't find dranzer ms

holy carp you're right

---

i think someone from gbb launched a beyblade and it got caught on fire after soaking it with liquid fuel, launching, then lighting it

i don't have the video but it was hilarious at the time
That's not very fair, not that many are complaining, just stating that I can't find one and then followed by a question asking if anyone knows where I can find one. All I've got left are the screwed up remnants of frankentsein-beyblade experiments gone wrong with bad paint-jobs that make me wonder what the HELL I was thinking all those years ago when I made them. I'm looking for a new beyblade to get back into the swing of things, Beyblading used to mean ALOT to me and as stupid as it sounds the concept of "dranzer" became very close to me and I really, really want to get it for both playing and personal reasons. Stupid I know, but I'm sure some of you can relate, even if it's not about beyblades.
Tried something the other day: playing drums with Einstein MS. Worked for a little while until it flipped upside-down and crashed right onto my snare (It started on the left tom and fell down to the snare). Luckily no skins were harmed during this stunt.
I've always want to share my story with the world. Cracked window. I think "Hey well, it's already cracked, who cares if I crack it some more?" About the (place two digit number...maybe three digit)th time. Entire window shatters (big window too)

So like most kids probably would, (I think...) I dash up to grab the blade and to run. I didn't happen to notice the trail of blood I left. My parents did.
Zero_Rose Wrote:I've always want to share my story with the world. Cracked window. I think "Hey well, it's already cracked, who cares if I crack it some more?" About the (place two digit number...maybe three digit)th time. Entire window shatters (big window too)

So like most kids probably would, (I think...) I dash up to grab the blade and to run. I didn't happen to notice the trail of blood I left. My parents did.

I dare somebody to top this first post.
I probably should have added the fact that my brother was kicking a soccerball into it. I chose to leave it out. For honesty's sake, it did shatter from the blade, not the ball. And. Uh. I. was. Throwing. It. XD

I'm glad I found something to do with my HMS that utilizes them for something other than entertainment... though one could argue that breaking windows is entertainment. Actually, I would argue that breaking windows is entertainment.
chipped my tooth years ago (biting a tip out or something)
it's still not fixed and annoys me alot! (well it's half fixed... long story)

i live with the consequences bu i learned to never bite metal!, hell dont bite anything that isn't food!

i really want to get it fixed but dentists are so expensive.
Katashi Wrote:Tried something the other day: playing drums with Einstein MS. Worked for a little while until it flipped upside-down and crashed right onto my snare (It started on the left tom and fell down to the snare). Luckily no skins were harmed during this stunt.

And your drums are already in bad enough condition.

I need to beybattle in my cymbals next.

(For the record, I'm not going to risk damaging either xP)

OSW Wrote:chipped my tooth years ago (biting a tip out or something)

i live with the consequences bu i learned to never bite metal!, hell dont bite anything that isn't food!

Don't you have aided medical service?
OSW Wrote:chipped my tooth years ago (biting a tip out or something)

OH GOD I DID THE EXACT SAME THING
I made a "beyblade" out of lego with a motor from a robot inside and it totally shredded my hand, I had the cuts for years, theyve only really just disappeared.
Seldia Wrote:I made a "beyblade" out of lego with a motor from a robot inside and it totally shredded my hand, I had the cuts for years, theyve only really just disappeared.

There was a time I was blading this random guy at a youth club, and in the second round (which I lost, and his blade was stil spinning) after my blade stopped, I stooped down to pick my bey up, and the other one ripped the back of my hand open.
The git had sharpened the weight disk of his Master Driger (I think, but he had switched the bit), and it was one of those hexagonal wide ones (not the the Takara wide survivor). Alright, I'm exaggerating slightly. It didn't do THAT much damage. The wound wasn't too deep and wasn't too long, but I still have a slight scar.

Damn, I should have got my parents to sue. There's a reason they're 'illegal' parts.
DormantSpirit Wrote:Damn, I should have got my parents to sue. There's a reason they're 'illegal' parts.

Serious
Bey Brad Wrote:OH GOD I DID THE EXACT SAME THING
is it fixed now though?
a chipped tooth can be aesthetically horrible.

basically i think my dentist gave me terrible advice regarding it... damn him...

i think i will try to go to another one, however i might wait till the end of the year to get all my teeth touched up when i visit china (apparantly my gf's family know a great dentist and i'll get it done for free lol).
... assuming my plans go ahead (that i've saved up enough for the trip etc)

if they don't work out, ill finally get it done up here anyway.
I haven't gotten it fixed, but it's very small and most people don't even notice it. I'll get it fixed eventually.
Back when beyblade came out and it was suer huge everyone played at school during lunch time and recess.

We used plastic chairs as stadiums, the rough surface wore tips down soooo fast.