Stupidest things you've ever done with Beyblades

Tamer Brad Wrote:ah

jasonreno, the comment was inappropriate and not even funny

*shrug*

sometimes un funny things happen.
i don't care about your justification, if you want to post nonsense stay out of the beyblade-related forums please.
I tried to take the tip out of Draciel S with my teeth, and chipped my front tooth.
i battled in the tub once
scratched it up pretty bad..
never did that again

..once i bought a sunfire weightdisk, launched it at a box of coke, it ended up cutting 2 of the cans and sprayed my kitchen with coke

i used to fill the penalty boxes up with water. i dont know why.

annd i used to battle on cement. i always used master draciel, which had a steel pointed tip, while my friends used flat tips..and they always wondered why I won. Speechless

needless to say my parents did not like beyblades very much.
Tamer Brad Wrote:I tried to take the tip out of Draciel S with my teeth, and chipped my front tooth.

Ouch. That sounds really painful. lol

I think the stupidest thing I've ever done with a beyblade was with my Trypio (Hasbro version).

My cousin and I both got one and thought it was like the coolest carp ever because we realized that if you broke off the surrounding ring and flipped the little wing things upside down that it could actually fly up pretty high and for a far distance.

So after we beat the carp out of them launching them up in the air only to come crashing back down on the cement, we got the bright idea to do it around a school and miraculously, both of them ended up on top of the school.

lmao
Quote:I would try to land spin dragoon in a beystadium doing Tyson's running jump from the first episode.

I honestly couldn't stop laughing at that for a LONG time!

But yeah, it's been brung up before and at our school we used upturned trash cans as beystadiums to stop them getting mashed up from the concrete.

Oh and on the note of stupid things, that purple blade that says "knight" on the three attack ring parts REALLY HURTS... if you know what I mean >.>
Z Wrote:I spun a beyblade in my bra cup. Confused

outstanding
J.P. Black Wrote:Buy Cyber Dragoon.

Why Cyber Dragoon?

Composer of Requiems Wrote:Why O_O

Not sure either. Confused That's why it is the stupidest thing I have ever done with Beyblades when I am looking back now.
Z Wrote:I spun a beyblade in my bra cup. Confused

hot
Z Wrote:
J.P. Black Wrote:Buy Cyber Dragoon.

Why Cyber Dragoon?

Composer of Requiems Wrote:Why O_O

Not sure either. Confused That's why it is the stupidest thing I have ever done with Beyblades when I am looking back now.

Because Cyber Dragoon has "bird flood" [/insidejoke]
Z Wrote:So what is a bird flood?

If you bring home something from Japan it may make you and your family sick.
Bey Brad Wrote:
Blue Wrote:no lie. I would try to land spin dragoon in a beystadium doing Tyson's running jump from the first episode.

me too

It takes guts to admit to that.
today i am a real man
hahaha
thanks
to be even more honest I thought my Dranzer was real for one half-summer
i tried to launch my blade up a wall, lol. and i tried to dig a whole in the ground and beyblade in it... like it was a homemade beystadium.
pichuscute, I forgot that one. I tried to launch up the wall for sure.
ive also thought ive actually had a bit beast on more than one occasion, lol.
On my birthday when I got my first beyblade(dragoon storm) I thought the bit was real.

Dumb things I did were:

Try tyson's flip the laucher upside-down shoot.
Try to shoot someone with the gun laucher.
Hit a teacher with a beyblade Joyful_3
Skipping beyblades on water Grin

Other than that, all we had at school to blade on was a thick and rough metal bin lid- we HAD to buy new blades even if they weren't broken for new tips Tongue_out We also had a bench made of wood planks with gaps in between- you'd launch them at each other from opposite sides of the table and hope you missed the other blade- First person to break, get knocked out or lost your bit-chip lost. Many new beyblades were bought that week ^^