[Stuck Behind the Screen] CHAPTERS 1-12 FINISHED

Poll: What do you think about my story idea?

Original! I like it Smile
85.29%
You're really "Insane Maniac" XD
14.71%
Total: 100% 34 vote(s)
(Aug. 01, 2012  8:19 PM)DarkBull2296 Wrote: wow that story was really great and thanks for adding me in it!!!

Thank you!

I'm really looking forward to people's opinions since the little "fun" thing I added at the end seems quite nice to me. And I will use this method to solve puzzles throughout the story! So it can really be "an adventure through the WBO" XD

(Aug. 01, 2012  8:31 PM)Takasu Wrote: Love how you put me in. And you were correct, I answer PMs really fast!

No problem! Did you like your part though?
Still Amazing, As I expected!

Can I be in it?
(Aug. 01, 2012  8:34 PM)The Prodigy Wrote: Still Amazing, As I expected!

Can I be in it?

Thanks Cute

Yes, I added you right in. Sorry for the small mention, but its still something, right?
(Aug. 01, 2012  8:38 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2012  8:34 PM)The Prodigy Wrote: Still Amazing, As I expected!

Can I be in it?

Thanks Cute

Yes, I added you right in. Sorry for the small mention, but its still something, right?

Oh I just Saw it! Cool!!! Wink

It's ok!

Thanks!
(Aug. 01, 2012  8:51 PM)The Prodigy Wrote: It's ok!

Sorry. Maybe you'll re-appear again!
(Aug. 01, 2012  9:32 PM)Takasu Wrote: @Insomniac
Iliked my part! I laughted when I read the chapter. Love it!

Haha, I thought you might like it!
Thanks For Adding me in it!
PS. I Changed My Username from GravityPerseus. To Classified Smile
thanks for the mention
I love the way you got everyone who asked in! Also I love how you put the link to Gryph discussion and continued it there. Very Creative!
@Chapters 6-12:

[Image: 300x306px-LL-3caa55d0_RykerClapping.gif]

Didn't see any tense contradictions. Smile

And I think you portray me to be just a little bit sharper and funnier punnier in the story than I really am. xD
awesome effort to fit everyone in
fitting people more than once would be just insomniac
Loved the new chapters! Keep up the great work Insomniac! Grin
Great work, as always.

There better be more, or else
INSTANTANEOUS DEATH Grin
(Aug. 01, 2012  10:04 PM)Peridot Wrote: I love the way you got everyone who asked in! Also I love how you put the link to Gryph discussion and continued it there. Very Creative!

Yes, I thought it'd might be fun! Since it kinda feels you are playing the game! But if anyone tries to copy me ... Argh!

(Aug. 01, 2012  11:03 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: And I think you portray me to be just a little bit sharper and funnier punnier in the story than I really am. xD

The trollings are rolling in though.

(Aug. 02, 2012  1:09 AM)Beychamp76 Wrote: fitting people more than once would be just insomniac

Haha, nice one there Smile

(Aug. 02, 2012  2:26 AM)Tech Wrote: There better be more, or else
INSTANTANEOUS DEATH Grin

Okay okay Tongue_out

Also, I think I should say this:

Angry Face doesn't know what is going to happen to him in the story. So he finds out at the same time you guys do XD
I want to be in
(or I'll eat your soul)
Did ypu get the time limit thing and escaping from 999? If yes, MAKE IT just as decriptive. I love stories with vivid descriptions.
By any chance can I be in da stury?
(Aug. 02, 2012  3:50 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: I want to be in
(or I'll eat your soul)

What if I eat yours first? Then what?

(Aug. 02, 2012  3:51 AM)Takasu Wrote: Did ypu get the time limit thing and escaping from 999? If yes, MAKE IT just as decriptive. I love stories with vivid descriptions.

Yes, because I just finished the [4th Ending] and so I was quite in the mood for deathly puzzles. Though rest assured, no one is going to die in this story. Mainly because I don't have the guts to do it and if I did, it'd probably be a [Rated-R] ending (gore-wise). So yeah, NO DEATHS! The puzzles are way easier than 999 though and they're not as inter-related. Like how in 999 everything revolves around [9].

(Aug. 02, 2012  4:11 AM)Death Bro Wrote: By any chance can I be in da stury?

myebe
Hmm, you make a good point. What if I already did and you are my minion?
(Aug. 02, 2012  4:19 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: Hmm, you make a good point. What if I already did and you are my minion?

What if I went back and time and used the [Time Paradox] to acsess the [Morphogenic Field] and tapped into your brain messages and changed your mind?

Then what?

Chocked_2
Haha. True, if its to descriptive it may offend some people (kinda like me).
But I love escape stories because survival is one of the meanings of life to mankind.
Anyhow, hope for more chapters!
(Aug. 02, 2012  4:23 AM)Takasu Wrote: But I love escape stories ...

You should seriously play the game then.
I'm a mouse. I don't want to play the game in the dark XD! Ill have another panic attack.
Anyhow, you could be descriptive on, maybe how someone gets deleted dramatically, but you go on some type of adventure to save them? IDK. Making up stuff.