Strongest Metal Beyblades EVER

(Nov. 18, 2020  6:11 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  6:10 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: agreedddddddddddddddd

no comment

lol
pegasus one of the most strongest mfb ever. and my name is not godzilla guy so don't call me thay

*that is what I meant
(Nov. 18, 2020  6:33 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: pegasus one of the most strongest mfb ever. and my name is not godzilla guy so don't call me thay

*that is what I meant

Pegasus is mediocre, B tier.
Can you all please learn to discuss more civilly and calmly please? It's fine to disagree and debate on this, but lets not make this another heated argument, which I keep seeing from some of you. If you're going to have a heated argument, please take it to direct messages. Thank you in advance.
not Galaxy Pegasus his r2f is amazingly high powered and he runs around the stadiums fast
(Nov. 18, 2020  6:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: L-Drago is one of the strongest mfb ever

I would like to respectfully disagree. L-drago was too light in Fusion and Masters (although Meteo is pretty good, low a tier), and f : S was just a bad fit for Destructor

(Nov. 18, 2020  6:38 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: not Galaxy Pegasus his r2f is amazingly high powered and he runs around the stadiums fast

Stamina and weight are the issue.

(Nov. 18, 2020  6:35 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Can you all please learn to discuss more civilly and calmly please? It's fine to disagree and debate on this, but lets not make this another heated argument, which I keep seeing from some of you. If you're going to have a heated argument, please take it to direct messages. Thank you in advance.

Sorry to bother you, but could you move this to the correct place as it’s not really a draft for the bey wiki. I think it’ll fit just fine in Beyblade general.
thank you jupitier because L drago is not all that powerful after metal fusion.
destructor l drago is good in attack mode
Best layers for attack (not including zero-g): Variares, Beat Lynx, blitz, and flash

Best for defense: Diablo nemesis, twisted tempo, hell Kerbecs, and death quetzalcoatl

Best for stamina: phantom Orion, Duo Uranus, scythe chronos, and fang leone

These are based off of the beywiki and tournament reports.
for defense I would definitley say its rock leone/

diablo nemesis defeated l-drago destructor
(Nov. 18, 2020  7:01 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: for defense I would definitley say its rock leone/

in anime. In real life, my l drago sent diablo flying
he is so OP
(Nov. 18, 2020  7:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Diablo Nemesis or Proto Nemesis

diablo
if you let l drago first in real life diabo nemesis beat him 10to 4
no not always
not always but over most occasion Diablo Nemesis wins
(Nov. 18, 2020  7:01 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: for defense I would definitley say its rock leone/

i need to point this out GodzillaFan101 Please Dont believe what a NON Beyblade website says about the Competitive BEYBLADE meta and also remember top 10 list are usually badly done and give lots of easily fabricated TRASH to many people not all top 10 list are like the but the vast majority are and this one seems like one just keep these things in mind
ok I will thanks
(Nov. 18, 2020  4:39 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Okay this is the truth I found this list at thetoptens.com and here are the strongest

1. Galaxy Pegasus
2. Diablo Nemesis
3. Earth Eagle
4. Meteo L-Drago
5. Rock Leone
6. Hell Kerbecs
7. Basalt Horogium
8. Flame Libra
9. Ray Striker
10. Flash Sagitterio

These are definitely top 10

the top tens are usually wrong, and so is this.
Anime(i think):
Diablo
Samurai pegasus
Destructor
Helios
Queticoatl or whatever
Faust
Kronos
vAlTrYeK(jk Orion)
Variares
Fang leone
Blitz Strikerzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Anubis

Irl: my list in the first thread
Anime:nemesis
Real life:meteo ldrago bd
that list is fake fang leone destructor and are not in the top 10
I think meteo ldrago is the strongest bey due to the fact that it can spin steal.
On bd it's a beast. Here is testing lol.
Ifraid ifraid with ifraid parts vs meteo ldrago bd.
I used right and left string launchers and a bb10. First to 3 wins
Round 1 ldrago spin finish
Round 2 ifraid knock out
Round 3 ldrago spin finish
Round 4 ldrago burst finish(my face bolt broke on My zero g combo oof)

Ldrago 50%
Ifraid ifraid 50%
(Nov. 19, 2020  2:10 PM)kai edits Wrote: I think meteo ldrago is the strongest bey due to the fact that it can spin steal.
On bd it's a beast. Here is testing lol.
Ifraid ifraid with ifraid parts vs meteo ldrago bd.
I used right and left string launchers and a bb10. First to 3 wins
Round 1 ldrago spin finish
Round 2 ifraid knock out
Round 3 ldrago spin finish
Round 4 ldrago burst finish(my face bolt broke on My zero g combo oof)

Ldrago 50%
Ifraid ifraid 50%

He can spin steal, but it’s weight and low stamina make it a bad pick for standard.

Also BD makes L-drago too tall to spin steal