String Launcher or Long Winder or Sword Launcher

Poll: Only vote if you have experience with both

String
36.36%
Long Winder
63.64%
Total: 100% 110 vote(s)
(Mar. 19, 2018  4:51 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2018  4:34 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: It can jam at times and has a chance to break, but it's not too bad honestly. But I think Hasbro's Sword Launcher is a thing to look out for later this year. According to Zankye, it launches smoother than TT's Digital Sword Launcher, so I'm excited.

“smoother” usually means less resistance
less resistance means less power

Yes, but the sword launchers has issues with really rough launches, and would break more often.
Today I just got bored and then opened up my beyblade set which has a Light Launcher, LR light launcher with longwinder(Sr set) and a sword launcher. I have the Accel driver from Valkrie and from my knowledge and what YouTubers like Kevo say, Accel is good for seeing the launch speed of launchers depending on how fast it goes around the stadium(BTW official TT beystadium) and when I tested it the results were surprising. First up was my light launcher vs light launcher with long winder LR. It was expected that the LR one did faster and did so. Next up was light launcher vs Sword launcher and I was surprised to see that IT WAS ALMOST THE SAME while the Sword launcher was unotisibly slower but it still was. Now I don't know if you need to be strong to use the sword launcher or not but I'm guessing so because I am kinda weak and was feeling ALOT of resistance while launching VS my other launchers. Also I saw BeybladeGeek's video on their best launcher and they said the sword launcher. Maybe because their muscles are more developed but I don't know exactly as to why this is.

So if anybody knows please let me know

Thanks