Strength training for Beyblade?

Hello all, in the Burst anime there are a lot of parts where the characters like Valt, Hoji, Wakiya & etc do a lot of strength training in preparation for Beybattles, and I was wondering if it is really practical in a real world scenario ?

From my understanding, launching a beyblade (with a light launcher) mainly involves the legs and the core due to the twisting motion of the launch that requires you to twist your whole body back, it is how you would throw a punch but you twist your body backwards instead of forward

Exercises like russian twists or pulling a resistance band like how you would pull a launcher would work, maybe deadlifts & squats for legs but does has anyone really went in depth with this ? It seems to be an interesting subject & could potentially be very beneficial for competitive scenarios.

I think that the Beylauncher would not benefit much from this due to it's nature but the light launcher could make a huge difference, I used to lose all the time to older players as a kid even though we were using the same setup & now that puberty struck I'm much stronger & beys that I launched spin much faster and/or longer, it would be interesting if someone would research more about this
Well I'm like 12 and I have a pretty decent launch and for me as long as you pull the Ripcord hard enough it'll spin longer and with a String launcher like the one that comes in B-65 it's has the most rpm out of every other launcher in burst
I think exercise does have effect on beyblade battles, a stronger body is certainly not a bad thing haha. Grin But it's certain that there is exaggeration in the anime. At least I don't think there will be anyone in the real world do so much exercise just for winning in beyblade games...(Perhaps there is? but I think skill is more important than strength in this case, some especial practice of shoot skills may be more useful than these exercise)
By the way, I am not sure if a stronger shoot in BURST works well, since a more powerful shoot means heavier reaction applied on the bey, so the bey might be bursted more easily if the teeth is not good enough...(for example, sometimes CHS with a slower shoot can win or even burst Valkyrie, but CHS with a stronger shoot will be bursted by Valkyrie ealsily...but I am not very sure on this point)
I do a combo of twisting my torso and pulling with my arm. But with my zero g light launcher, I separate my arms pushing down the launcher and pulling the winder. A good workout is probably the standard pushup and weights.
It could be beneficial for attack types when their speed increases greatly, force = mass * acceleration but yes in Burst format it could be less beneficial for other types like stamina as it could potentially make them burst faster
Slt moi j'ai rien compris à tous sa Mais il va Avoir un tournoi en France oui nn ou et Quand
(Dec. 29, 2016  3:27 AM)Matar Wrote: Slt moi j'ai rien compris à tous sa Mais il va Avoir un tournoi en France oui nn ou et Quand

Tu te trouves présentement dans la section très vaste du site qui est en anglais. On peut seulement écrire en anglais ici. Si tu veux écrire des messages en français, il te faudra te rendre dans le forum français, qui se situe un peu plus en bas quand tu regardes l'index. 

Il n'y a aucun tournoi de prévu en France du tout, que ce soit du côté officiel ou de notre côté officieux. Pourtant, vous êtes plusieurs Bladers là-bas, donc vous devriez essayer d'organiser un événement bientôt. Encore là, tu discuteras de ça dans le forum francophone.
Hi I am new to the Beyblade community I had some questions based on tournament play in the rule book for burst it states that Foreign substances cannot be added to beyblade parts. However it also says that broken handles are legal. In my case I have problems with my hands and cannot hold onto small handles such as string launchers and rip cords. As a result me and my friends designed and 3d printed a handle to add to the sword launcher rip cord would I be allowed to use that in burst format play? (no other modifications were made just a larger handle to add to the sword launcher rip cord)
(Dec. 30, 2016  3:43 AM)Geckohero Wrote: Hi I am new to the Beyblade community I had some questions based on tournament play in the rule book for burst it states that Foreign substances cannot be added to beyblade parts. However it also says that broken handles are legal. In my case I have problems with my hands and cannot hold onto small handles such as string launchers and rip cords. As a result me and my friends designed and 3d printed a handle to add to the sword launcher rip cord would I be allowed to use that in burst format play? (no other modifications were made just a larger handle to add to the sword launcher rip cord)

Hi, I think that should go in the Questions Thread:

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-q...n-answer-2

Edit: Nevermind, you already solve your problem, sorry.
Don’t bring back these dead threads
(Jun. 22, 2020  8:59 AM)Rudraksh123 Wrote: How to training beyblade burst

this thread was last posted in 2016, so you cant type here anymore. But, if you wanna train you can practice launching. But keep this rule in mind for future posts.