39.13%
Pretty good (even though your a noob)
60.87%
Don't like it
0%
It's the worst thing I've ever read
0%
Total: 100% 23 vote(s)
(May. 06, 2012  3:21 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Oh my gosh, that's the most n00b-ish character request I've ever seen, no offense.

None taken and don't be cliche
When the part 4 is ready?
(May. 09, 2012  1:03 PM)NPB Wrote: When the part 4 is ready?

I've just finished Part 4, but I can't upload it till the weekend
Finally heres part 4, but it won't be the last

Awesome! I like how you put my character in the Semis. Makes him seem important. Grin Great story! Can't wait for the ending!!
If you can put it in ... Here's my request
Name: Ray White
Desc. A American boy whose parents are trying to make a start in a new continent. He is humorous and relaxed
Beyblade: Wave Serpent RS145 MWD (Rubber Spiked 125 and Metal Wide Defense)
Special Move: Ocean Strike ( The bey dashes toward his opponent while water runs behind him and when it hits the other bey there is an explosion of water)
Bey Desc. Very fast and defensive.
Type: Defense but can be Attack at times
Thanks!
great story but try to describe things a little more here's a character request to try and help you out
Character's Name:Falling (A.K.A) Dentu Hatuni (A.K.A) Agent 0617
Character's Description:blonde hair,red jacket,orange shoes
Character's Personality:laid back 50 o/o other half VERY serious
Character's Bey NameConfusedolar glare 230 F
Bey Description:great at high-speed attacks and a solid defence
special moveConfusedolar storm (metal wheel heats up and starts to smoke smoke is used to make a tornado of heat then charges at opponent(

I love how 2 people just submitted their characters, when we are already on the semifinals, and the Finals are already set.

Guys, don't be doing these late submissions of characters. AetherByxis probably had a plan for writing his story, and you guys might have him changing his plans for the story...
Part 5

Part 5

I have a character request but do not put him until you feel it be nesscary
Character's Name:Akamo Kazuku
Character's DescriptionConfusedhaggy Light brown hair, blue eyes, medium height, wears a dark grey hoodie but has the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, Dark Blue jeans and white shoes with orange and blue designs.
Character's Personality:Akamo is a very fun loving guy but is serious about blading. He is also very intelligent and can design a plan very easily with his IQ of 175
Character's Bey Name: Rock Cancer ED145EWD
Bey Description: The Rock wheel is silver, the cancer wheel is a light blue, both spin track and preformance tip are a translucent white and the facebolt as well. Special Move: Rock Shell Guard (The bey it self becomes entirely greyish silver and invincable to virtually any attack)
Character's Name: BeybladeFreak (Called: The Bladers Freak. Example: Look there is The Bladers Freak!)
Character's Description: A player in your team that is the second Co leader.
Character's Personality: As he is in the normal 4D series
Character's Bey Name: Variares D : D (without spaces)
Bey Description: As it's on the real 4D series
Type: Defence, Attack, Stemina
Special Moves: King of Thunderstorms
This is a great story so far, but what I suggest is don't take silly character request. You don't need to add other people's characters to make them like your story. It's okay to have someone create the personality, but you decide the story. And the crazy made-up parts and Beys that are hard to describe, don't take those either. It's best to use parts people already know or very slight differences in the design so people don't have a hard time visualizing them. Overall, this is one of the better stories right now.
Cool love it so far!