(Story) Beyblade: The Twin Heros (Stopped Writing. Read my last post!)

Poll: What do you think of my story?

It's amazing, as always! I love it! Grin
61.54%
It's good. I like it a lot! Smile
15.38%
Neyh. It's okay. :\
7.69%
No. Just no.
15.38%
Total: 100% 26 vote(s)
Did you really have to bring 9/11 into this?
Well the chapter was released the day after 9/11, and I thought it really fit in the story well. I don't see any controversy...
(Sep. 13, 2012  2:23 AM)Stormybob Wrote: Did you really have to bring 9/11 into this?

Sorry...
I actually lost someone in 9/11...
I like incorperating tragities that happened in my life into my stpries...
Haha... So twisted sometimes...
I'm sorry for the loss Unhappy. Going to a less upsetting note, awesome story so far and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Well, this was his exact response.

xXJCherzXx Wrote:Quite honestly you have a lot of work to do. Your stories lack details, interesting supporting characters, and they're pretty boring, to be honest. I'm not trying to break you down, buy rather build you up. This should inspire you to improve, because you're not the best.

So, since he feels that way, I'm going to stop. Since my stories are so "boring" and "lacking deatails", I might as well drop them. I haven't seen him write, but he seems to know what he's talking about. So, say thanks to him! My "uninteresting" support and main characters bid you a goodbye!

And Mr. Hater dude, JCherz or whatever, I know for a fact I'm not the best. I try, but I never will be. What you said won't "inspire" me at all. It will only hurt me. I haven't seen you write. So this is VERY insulting. I hope you're happy, because this is just for you. It's only the 3rd chapter. Things shoud get "interesting" later. But whatever you think.
(Sep. 14, 2012  1:36 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Well, this was his exact response.

xXJCherzXx Wrote:Quite honestly you have a lot of work to do. Your stories lack details, interesting supporting characters, and they're pretty boring, to be honest. I'm not trying to break you down, buy rather build you up. This should inspire you to improve, because you're not the best.

So, since he feels that way, I'm going to stop. Since my stories are so "boring" and "lacking deatails", I might as well drop them. I haven't seen him write, but he seems to know what he's talking about. So, say thanks to him! My "uninteresting" support and main characters bid you a goodbye!

And Mr. Hater dude, JCherz or whatever, I know for a fact I'm not the best. I try, but I never will be. What you said won't "inspire" me at all. It will only hurt me. I haven't seen you write. So this is VERY insulting. I hope you're happy, because this is just for you. It's only the 3rd chapter. Things shoud get "interesting" later. But whatever you think.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
#[*}=~*}_¥>,•>.+#|+>|*#|+#_^\...
/Kitai.jpg has crashed/Uncertain////.
/Kitai.jpg replaced/
/opening RAGEKITAI.png/
[/loading complete..
AHHHHHHHHHHH!
JCHERZ STOP IT BRO!

China, keep writing, y'know why?

People bring you down sometimes.
I had to deal with this myself.
To be honest Jcherz sucks.
We all know that.
Remember PurpleGTG?
You stood back up, and continued making AMVs and ended up getting really good.
I would like to let you know, we are all with you
And please, keep writing, cuz like alot others, we care.
Start writing again.

That is all.
Look at the poll. Look at the polls for other stories. Look at the comments. Just look at them and you will see you are a great writer and shouldnt be brought down by a few people. Stopping wouldnt be bad just for you, there are tons of people who will miss your stories. I may not be a good writer, heck, compared to you im a terrible writer but i keep writing because i enjoy it. No matter what people say i will keep writing and you should to because honestly, your an amazing writer and you cant please everyone, but you can and you have written stories that many, many people enjoy. Please dont stop. Please.
NOOOOOOOOOOO! If you say that you'll stop, people will think your weak. And your not.Your strong. I think your amazing.
I get knocked down but I get up again, because your never gonna keep me down.
Unless someone like me cares an awfull lot nothins going to get better its not.
When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.Instead of giving myself reasons why I can’t, I give myself reasons why I can.
So don't stop. Your better than this.

And i just looked at this guys posts. He thinks flame capricorn is an "excellent balance type". Don't listen to what he says. If you listen to him please listen to us. Would anyone be posting here if we didnt like your stories, no. But we are and your stories are great. Keep writing please!
Every great writer has some kind of hurdle they need to jump over to become better. Your hurdle is facing the fact that people dislike your work. People will hate your work, but others will love it with all their hearts. You have every bit of writing skill of most of the people on this website. "Reach for the stars, even if you miss you'll be in space" A banner once told me, and that's absolutely what you should do.
Mhm. The drama isn't necessary, and you I don't really care what you call me so...
Oh, and regarding spamming, It doesn't bother me, I'll just delete your messages.
(Sep. 14, 2012  10:50 PM)xXJCherzXx Wrote: Mhm. The drama isn't necessary, and you I don't really care what you call me so...
Oh, and regarding spamming, It doesn't bother me, I'll just delete your messages.

Wow your such a smarta**. You're probably just mad because people are calling your posts stupid. Which they are. Anyways, drop it now.
Well, he has decided to be a smarta** about it. His response was:

xXJChrezXx, The Hater Wrote:Okay. Your choice, not mine.

I've seen his posts. To be honest, they're not that smart. Flame Eagle sucks. No one wants to be on his team. So if you'll kindly spam him.

Omg. We have another hater. Her name is PegasisGirl. A friend or whatever of his. That's sad. Very sad. Ya know what, I'm done with this. Tired
Bye.
@jcherz or whatever the heck your username is- You've done enough, don't make it any worse.
(Sep. 14, 2012  11:11 PM)Beyniac Wrote: @jcherz or whatever the heck your username is- You've done enough, don't make it any worse.

He's already made it worse. He's gotten other people to hate on me. I'm just done with writing. I am p.o'd as it is, and I have to come home from a stressed day at school, and deal with them. MORE haters. Track and school are taking over my schedule. I barely have time to write, as it is.
NOOOO Please don't stop! Please rethink your decision please! If you stop, you will do what those people want you to do. Just take a little time off and then please think about writing more. If it would help, make your own mybb3 forum just for your stories so you can keep haters out. I would sign up and you know other people would.
If you can't take criticism then you shouldn't be a writer. I'm done.
It seems that this board has officially gone long enough without my intervention.

First of all, every single one of you that received a harassing PM or flood of them is to forward them to me. Everyone found guilty of sending such PMs? Your warning levels are about to inflate in ways some of you may yet imagine to be improbable.

Second of all, author, if you are genuinely so childish as to cease your work based on the critique of one individual, then be off with you - and your warning for invoking others to attack a user will stand testament to this incident, should you decide to continue writing, as any mature individual capable of handling critique would. Your first reaction to being harassed privately should've been to contact an Administrator.

Have a nice day.
ChinaBlade dont stop writing ur awsome
arn't YOU a grammar nazi, China? I stopped reading after I saw that your bey has a 30 spin track.

More grammar mistakes than I would expect from you.
EDIT: this the 1st i've read the posts, DONT QUIT WRITING. YOUR STORIES ARE SOME OF THE BEST ON THE WBO.
Um, Hello readers of this story!
ChinaBlade has just informed me thta she cannot post!
So no chapters!
*sigh*
ChinaBladeâ„¢ will be incapable of posting for exactly 24 hours, starting from the moment I issued her warning.

Such behavior will not be tolerated.
This is just so ridiculous. Hazel, I think we can easily determine at least two Members who sent hateful private messages just based on their posts here ...

Almost everyone should be ashamed of themselves here. This situation is absolutely regrettable.
Of course. I simply wanted to gather as much evidence as possible before throwing out any more warnings. I've yet to receive any, though...