(Story) Beyblade: The Twin Heros (Stopped Writing. Read my last post!)

Poll: What do you think of my story?

It's amazing, as always! I love it! Grin
61.54%
It's good. I like it a lot! Smile
15.38%
Neyh. It's okay. :\
7.69%
No. Just no.
15.38%
Total: 100% 26 vote(s)
Many of you, I assume, have read my second story. Well, here's the third part of it! I'm sad to say this but, Kinghts of the Elements was the last journy for the Faircloth family. It's time to move on to our next young hero, Louis. This is the story of the new champions. Thank you for reading and supporting me!
Also, this story will be broken up into "Arcs" (sections). It will really add on to the suspence. I hope you enjoy it! Grin

[Note] If you vote for the last option, I will spam your inbox!

[Note 2] This takes place about 10 years after what happened in my second story.

Arc 1: The Royal Tournament
Prologue:
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:

Thank you all for reading! I''l update as soon as I can! Grin
Louisiana, FAST! Haha

My middle name is Louis. Smile
(Sep. 09, 2012  3:39 PM)Ansonih Sama Wrote: Louisiana, FAST! Haha

My middle name is Louis. Smile

Lol, cool. I didn't know that XD
Well someone's going to say dialogue is like
"blahblahblah" said blah
"blah" said blahblah
I don't care just warning you. Anyway I love the story.
(Sep. 09, 2012  3:47 PM)wtater888 Wrote: Well someone's going to say dialogue is like
"blahblahblah" said blah
"blah" said blahblah
I don't care just warning you. Anyway I love the story.

They haven't. And they won't.
Please don't say that or trolls will come.
Thanks anyways.
Pinky! >:3 I like this story. Its coming good ^^
I love it!
Its awesome!!
Im in it! (Cuz' I'm a Lynx)
Awsome China!
Keep it up!

Ps.Pastaaaaaa!!
(Sep. 09, 2012  4:26 PM)TakanosukeGryph Wrote: Ps.Pastaaaaaa!!

*Gasp*
Italy! Grin
You watch Hetalia, too?
(I obviously like China.)
Yep.

I love your story!
Aha!
Bey K. Rowling Strikes Again!
I'm looking forward to this story!
(Sep. 09, 2012  3:31 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Many of you, I assume, have read my second story. Well, here's the third part of it! I'm sad to say this but, Kinghts of the Elements was the last journy for the Faircloth family. It's time to move on to our next young hero, Louis. This is the story of the new champions. Thank you for reading and supporting me!
Also, this story will be broken up into "Arcs" (sections). It will really add on to the suspence. I hope you enjoy it! Grin

[Note] If you vote for the last option, I will spam your inbox!

[Note 2] This takes place about 10 years after what happened in my second story.

Arc 1: The Royal Tournament
Prologue:
Chapter 1:

Thank you all for reading! I''l update as soon as I can! Grin
Bestest isn't a word XD
OMG,you placed the setting Louisiana.

Can you see how happy I am that you finally see the awesomeness of Louisiana?Hey,could you put me in it?I'm literraly from one of the most Louisiana like places...
There's alot of grammar mistakes XD

The character was three years old. I know 14 year olds who say funner and stuff. Basically, the dialouge is supposed to be like that.
(Sep. 09, 2012  9:26 PM)Beyniac Wrote: The character was three years old. I know 14 year olds who say funner and stuff. Basically, the dialouge is supposed to be like that.
But stilll,she spelt "Assualt" wrong
(Sep. 09, 2012  9:27 PM)Lord Voldemort Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2012  9:26 PM)Beyniac Wrote: The character was three years old. I know 14 year olds who say funner and stuff. Basically, the dialouge is supposed to be like that.

I didn't spell anything wrong. The kid is three. He is supposed to say something like that. Tired I want experienced writers criticizing me.
(Sep. 09, 2012  9:18 PM)Kitai Wrote: Aha!
Bey K. Rowling Strikes Again!
I'm looking forward to this story!

I should have copyrighted that nickname. Great story!
Here's chapter 2!

Chapter 2:
Ah!
I always love a lost-long-brother connection chapter!
Great Job!
(Sep. 09, 2012  11:11 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2012  9:27 PM)Lord Voldemort Wrote:

I didn't spell anything wrong. The kid is three. He is supposed to say something like that. Tired I want experienced writers criticizing me.
I'll shut up then. Great chapter!

Interesting twist. Anyone want to guess my fav bey in the story hints are at down and left.
Did you think I wasn't looking at your stories? Liar! I wa always looking at your stories!!

However, this one caught enough attention to make me post for once. Can't wait to see what happens!!
Here's chapter 3!

Chapter 3:

[Edit] Everyone, spam xXJChersXx or whatever's inbox. He's a hater.
*ANTI-HATE MISSILES ENGAGED*
Great Chapter!
@ChinaBlade Rodger that, Akio used Spam. Did 1 damage.
Like my vote? Good story as usual.
-.-"....
I am not in the mood...
Thanks I guess.