(Story) Beyblade: The Soldiers of Athens (Final Ch Up!)

Poll: How Was My Story?

Amazing! I love it, as always! Keep it up! Grin
64.00%
It's pretty good. I like it. Keep it up! Smile
12.00%
It's okay. I don't like it very much, but keep it up!
12.00%
It's bad, I don't like it at all, but keep trying!
12.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
(Nov. 07, 2012  6:00 PM)werewolfking Wrote: I seen the writer in person 1 time

... Do I know you? PM me so I don't get in trouble for spamming.

Can you guys post more?... Anyways, here's Chapter 11!

Chapter 11:

[Edit] I know, Z's eyes are blue. You'll see why they're red later in the story.
[Edit 2] Put being instead of begin. Dang dyslexia.
Wow, it's been awhile. Sorry for the lack of chapters lately. I haven't had a lot of time lately. And, if you guys can, please post about my chapters! Anyways, here's Chapter 12!

Chapter 12:
Don't forget to tell them your fingers got burned. I LOVE(no homo) the chapters!
Well, I'm having to retype this because the power decided to go out right as I finished the chapter. Tired I also happened to have music playing with my head phones on and some static noise got sent through them and just... Yeah. Anyways, Happy Thanksgiving! I've decided to write 2 chapters today! Chapter 13 now, and 14 later(if I have time). Grin Also, I have my next story in the works! If you want me to, I'll post the main characters and possible names!

Chapter 13
I see you're keeping this story alive. It's a very interesting chapter, even though the length isn't the same. KUTGW.
Cool! Two chapters in one day? That's what I'm thankful for! Keep up the ever amazing work!
Sorry I didn't get to write Chapter 14 yesterday! I ended up sleeping over at my grandma's and... Yeah. Last night, honestly, was a blur. XD I partied too much. XD So, here's Chapter 14~!

Chapter 14:
Nice buildup in tense. Can't wait till the battle!!!
Well, I've decided to tell you about my next main characters. Here they are:

There will be more to come!
So watch out for...
Beyblade: Atomic Force!

Here's the next chapter!
It's told from Sofia's point of view!

Chapter 15:
Awesome chapter! Are those characters for a new story?
(Nov. 24, 2012  10:15 PM)Curious George Wrote: Awesome chapter! Are those characters for a new story?

Yeah, they're for my next story.
It's gonna be awesome!
Cool! This is great! I thought you were retiring but the fact your not is awesome news! Keep it up!
Yeah, I won't be retiring for a while. I have the two main villians now:
So, that's the bad guys.
There will be one more main protagonist.

Here's Chapter 16~
(Back to Heracles' Point of View)
Chapter 16:
i think i just grizzed in my pants
Ok...awesome chapter!
Sorry for the lack of chapters lately! School got busy and I got sick... Like, I got broncidus or however you spell it. Hopefully, since I'm staying home tomorrow, I'll be able to make a new chapter. Again, sorry!
~China
No problem. I'll check back tomorrow!
Here's Chapter 17~!

Chapter 17:
Woah! Major discovery at the end! Awesome chapter, as expected! Keep it up Grin
Here's Chapter 18~!

Chapter 18:
Wow, it's been awhile...
Sorry for not typing as much.
School's been tough, but I'm about to go on break, so expect somethings hopefully by thursday or friday.
I'm getting pretty excited for my next story, too. XD
Anyways, I just realized, this is my 1000th post...
Lol.
I should have some stuff up on thursday or friday!
~Keldeo
No offence but your writing skills or poor now
What are you talking about? If you're going to make assumptions, at least try to give some examples, but i very much disagree with you. Plus, you wrote "or" instead of "are" and used the wrong spelling of "offense" so...
(Dec. 18, 2012  8:58 AM)goten15 Wrote: No offence but your writing skills or poor now

Okay? Thank you? My "writing skills" have always been like this. So I guess you're saying I'm bad? Yeah. I am. But you know what. I don't care what others think. As long as I'm proud of it, it's fine by me.
~Keldeo
Here's Chapter 19, although I feel people have stopped reading...

Chapter 19: