(Story) Beyblade: The Soldiers of Athens (Final Ch Up!)

Poll: How Was My Story?

Amazing! I love it, as always! Keep it up! Grin
64.00%
It's pretty good. I like it. Keep it up! Smile
12.00%
It's okay. I don't like it very much, but keep it up!
12.00%
It's bad, I don't like it at all, but keep trying!
12.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
Already I can kind of tell the Heracles and Aella are going to end up boyfriend and girlfriend like Zeit and Fan.
(Oct. 18, 2012  10:48 PM)Stormybob Wrote: Already I can kind of tell the Heracles and Aella are going to end up boyfriend and girlfriend like Zeit and Fan.

You don't know that.
And you may not find out. Smile
Cool chapter! And great job at track! I wonder which (if any) god beyblade will be introduced next? Can't wait for the next chapter!
Wow, I wasn't expecting Poseidon (JK) :3. You got four gods so far. Lemme guess, Zeus and Poseidon's evil brother from the underworld is gonna show up too.
(Oct. 18, 2012  10:49 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2012  10:48 PM)Stormybob Wrote: Already I can kind of tell the Heracles and Aella are going to end up boyfriend and girlfriend like Zeit and Fan.

You don't know that.
And you may not find out. Smile

Just making a guess.
I like the greek/roman mythology mixed into the story, great job!
Sorry for no chapter yesterday! I got sick Pinching_eyes Here's the next chapter!

Chapter 5:
OMG,ChinaBlade has gone Rick Riordan !!!

Cool Story Bro,Here,Have A KitKat!
Here's Chapter 6!

Chapter 6:
Omigosh! Thanks, China, for pointing out in that chapter that VariAres had the Roman god of war's name in it. I just realized that XD. Love the chapter. How many god-powered beys are there now? 7? 8? I could barely keep track of it.
Well, I have to rewrite this chapter. I pressed the wrong button, and, lost all my work. So, here's Chapter 7!

Chapter 7:
Dang... No one's been reading this...
I may not continue with it... It's not very popular...
What do you guys think I should do?
Haha, my stuff isn't popular and I still continue, go continue, please.
(Oct. 26, 2012  8:59 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Dang... No one's been reading this...
I may not continue with it... It's not very popular...
What do you guys think I should do?
Its popular! I love this story of course you should continue! My story isnt nearly as good or popular as yours but I keep writing.

I've been reading it! I just haven't voted, I'll wait until chaper 10 is out before I vote. Keep up the good writing!
Sorry for lack of chapters! I've been kinda busy with school and stuff. The beginning of the 2nd nine weeks is always the hardest. Plus, I've been going back and forth to the hospital. My dad got hurt and... Yeah. Anyways, here's Chapter 8!

Chapter 8:
Pretty good chapter. I thought I saw a grammar mistake at first, but I read over it and there wasn't one, of course. You're not supposed to critique the grammar Nazi on her grammar.
*Sigh* The bullies are back. Yeah. They think it would be "funny" to say carp about me. I just want to punch them in the face. They're members on here, too. I'm not gonna say who. They got me at a bad time. With school stuff, my dad getting hurt, and other stuff to think about, I just don't have time for them. Plus, to add onto that, no one really reads my stories anymore. But, I will continue with this story, no matter how much my depression gets to me. Here's Chapter 9!

Chapter 9:
Sorry for double post! No one's been posting...
Anyways, here's Chapter 10!

Chapter 10:
Oh yah! Enter awesome Australian character! He's my new favorite Grin Great Chapter by the way!
Good job........... KIU!!! I like this chapter, even though that character is... I dunno. Whatever. I don't like the wine god.
Good, but on the card is said "WBBA of Greece" WBBA means WORLD Beyblade Battle Association, so how could there be a WBBA of Greece? Do you mean the Greek division of the WBBA?
(Nov. 06, 2012  4:34 AM)xXJCherzXx Wrote: Good, but on the card is said "WBBA of Greece" WBBA means WORLD Beyblade Battle Association, so how could there be a WBBA of Greece? Do you mean the Greek division of the WBBA?

Of course, you'd say something about how silly that is. I'm pretty sure you know what I mean. Tired No need to be a smarty pants about it.
Whoa!
I really need to catch up and read your new masterpiece China! XD
You got yourself a new dedicated reader!