(Story) Beyblade: The Soldiers of Athens (Final Ch Up!)

Poll: How Was My Story?

Amazing! I love it, as always! Keep it up! Grin
64.00%
It's pretty good. I like it. Keep it up! Smile
12.00%
It's okay. I don't like it very much, but keep it up!
12.00%
It's bad, I don't like it at all, but keep trying!
12.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
Yup! Time for my third-ish story! I plan to keep this one going for awhile! And also, that means I'm not retiring! Yup! You heard me! I won't be retiring for awhile! Anyways, I have found out that I do have dyslexia, which will make writing this a bit harder. (So far, it's only heavily affecting me in my Algebra 1 class. Sometimes in reading.) Anyways, here it is!

Prolouge:
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15: (Told From Sofia's Point Of View!)
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Epilogue:

I will update chapters whenever I can! Thanks for reading! Grin
Cool! Im so glad you're not retiring! I can tell this story will be awesome!
good story
(Oct. 14, 2012  3:59 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: good story

Thank you!
(Oct. 14, 2012  3:53 PM)Beyniac Wrote: Cool! Im so glad you're not retiring! I can tell this story will be awesome!

Thanks, and yeah. I just can't leave. XD
Good story, I like how you use Greek and Roman Myths. This story is amazing as always
Athens? That's two steps up from Sparta! Awesome story China. Awesome.
Remarkable story. Miracle in the making!!

Unfortunately, it is more certain I will retire, but I do have my partner in crime and successor's to back me up. Good job!!
Epicness right there. I read one of your other stories, but you stopped it at the prologue... Anyways, nice work!
Thanks for all the nice comments, guys! Unfortunately, I have hurt my shoulder... And the entire right side of my body. (Like seriously, I can't bend my knee without pain.) But! I will be continuing with this story, just for you guys. Here's Chapter 2~! Grin

Chapter 2:

Yes. Scan cards. I thought it would be cool to bring Beyblade to a whole new level. Grin
By card do you mean beypoint card? Awesome chapter by the way! Hope you get better.
I think it's more like a spirit card or something... A way you can controll the bey...?
(Oct. 15, 2012  9:35 PM)Beyniac Wrote: By card do you mean beypoint card? Awesome chapter by the way! Hope you get better.

It's what activates the launcher. But, it does keep track of points, as well.
And thanks.
(Oct. 15, 2012  9:37 PM)Eternal-E Wrote: I think it's more like a spirit card or something... A way you can controll the bey...?

No, it's just a way to activate the launcher. And, it also keeps track of your points.
what if someone loses their card?
(Oct. 15, 2012  9:45 PM)Eternal-E Wrote: what if someone loses their card?

We'll just have to see what happens.
I'm not going to be revealing anything yet.
They screwed! Nah I bet they can get another one. But I'll let china answer that.
Edit: I have been beaten and will humbly surrender Smithicide
This is really great! I like it a lot! Grin Mythology FTW!!!

Keep up the amazing writing!
Great story China!
Thanks, again, for all the nice comments! My shoulder is still bothering me a bit, but, nonetheless, I shall still be writing. Here's chapter 3!

Chapter 3:
I find it interesting that you use Greek names such as Zeus and Hephaestus (for all you not-fans of mythology- pronounced Heff-est-us), and roman god names for them too, as in vulcan and jupiter. I also like how the forms are greek, and the beys are roman, because that depicts the attributes of the gods, as in the fact that roman gods tended to be more strict. It was okay, but it was too soon after the Curse Of Athena in the Heroes of olympus series.
(Oct. 16, 2012  11:19 PM)ukdl123 Wrote: I find it interesting that you use Greek names such as Zeus and Hephaestus (for all you not-fans of mythology- pronounced Heff-est-us), and roman god names for them too, as in vulcan and jupiter. I also like how the forms are greek, and the beys are roman, because that depicts the attributes of the gods, as in the fact that roman gods tended to be more strict. It was okay, but it was too soon after the Curse Of Athena in the Heroes of olympus series.

... I don't even read the Heros of Olympus series... And I've only read one or two books of the Percy Jackson series.... I don't know what your saying...
Wait.
So your saying...
That because I wrote this after a book I've never read and/or care about realeased a little while ago... You don't like this?....
Okay then?....
Sorry, not like that, it's just that it was too close after heroes of olympus series books came out for another mythology book. I've gotten tired, because one of my electives in school is greek/roman mythology, and I know everything there is to know about it right about now. Plus, could you enter Hera? that would be cool, having the queen of the gods in there too.
(Oct. 16, 2012  11:58 PM)ukdl123 Wrote: Sorry, not like that, it's just that it was too close after heroes of olympus series books came out for another mythology book. I've gotten tired, because one of my electives in school is greek/roman mythology, and I know everything there is to know about it right about now. Plus, could you enter Hera? that would be cool, having the queen of the gods in there too.

Sorry, no requests.
Also, I'm not telling about any of the characters and/or their beys.
You'll just have to wait.
Great chapter
@ChinaBlade: are you stop writing again?
@ F.l.A.S.H: I didn't have time to write yesterday because I had a track meet... Please don't just assume if I didn't write for one day. Speechless

Sorry for no chapter yesterday! I had a track meet! (We came in second, placed first in discus. Grin) Here's Chapter 4!

Chapter 4:

Warning: It's LONG.