(Story) Beyblade: Atomic Force (Ch 7 up!)

Poll: How Was My Story?

Amazing! I love it, as always! Keep it up! Grin
45.45%
It's pretty good. I like it. Keep it up! Smile
36.36%
It's okay. I don't like it very much, but keep it up!
18.18%
It's bad, I don't like it at all, but keep trying!
0%
Total: 100% 11 vote(s)
Well, time for my fourth story! Yay! this may be my last story, but I'm not sure. Hopefully there's gonna be one or two more before I retire with this "series". I hope you guys enjoy! I'm sure this one will blow your socks off! Grin

Prologue:
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Havent seen Mechtanium surge, but this is like that whole interspace thingy right? Anyway, awesome beginning, cant wait for more chapters! Hopefully you wont retire anytime soon.
Nice man keep it up dont quit ive seen alot who had
Genericness! Ooooh the genericness! Curse the!
ERMAHGERD!!!!! Another amazing story China!!!!!!
A great story ChinaBlade. The only critism I can really give you is to develop your descriptions, if you know what I mean. Just try to describe every detail as specically as possible.

Good Luck with the story and I will definitely keep reading.
@ sonicsora: Thanks for the advice, I'll try harder with that.
Anyways, here's the next chapter!

Chapter 2:
Can't wait for Chap. 3
Well, I've decided this won't be my last story! Yay! The next one will probably be my last. :\ Anyways, here's Chapter 3!

Chapter 3:
Sorry for double post. :\
Here's the next chapter!

Chapter 4:
Haha, barf noise, that's so me! Great chapter and can't wait for the next one!
Nice Story I liked it, it was really emotional!
Well, I have a two new characters that are going to be added in at some point in the story! Since there will be teams for the tournament, I present you with two of the leaders. Here they are:
And here's the chapter!

Chapter 5:
Yay! Polish team! Great chapter by the way, can't wait for chapter 6!
Here's Chapter 6!

Chapter 6:
Wow good work keep it up
Really nice! One thing I noticed too is when I asked you to organize the dialogue and stuff, I saw how little the description was. I think the description is mostly in the character's dialogue, but try putting more description to the environments, characters, movements, etc. Keep it up!
Thanks for the advice, I'll keep trying!
Here's Chapter 7!

Chapter 7:

Okay, so when you get to some of the words, I know they look weird, but they mean goodbye in their languages.

Pożegnanie - Polish for Farewell
Adios - Spanish for Goodbye
Au revoir - French for Goodbye
αντίο - Greek for Goodbye
Cool chapter! Can't wait for the tournament to get underway, keep up the good work!
GREAT as ALWAYS cant wait for another chapter. your stories are marvels so CONTINUE TO WRITE THIS ONE