Stock combos you would change?

This is kind of an odd thread but it got me thinking, are there any existing stock combos you wished had different parts to what we ended up getting with certain beys? I mean obviously, customizing them is always an option but I usually prefer battling with stock combos personally and thought it would be a fun little thread anyway.
  • I would definitely change Jet Wyvern Ar.Js 1D to Jet Wyvern Ar.At 1D because Atomic is just better than Just in every way. The Just Driver, though I'll admit it's a fun little guilty pleasure, is really hilariously bad and lets the stock combo down. Otherwise, I'd keep everything else, even 1D lol.
  • Hollow Deathscyther 12A.HA' 4A is also a pretty bad stock combo, 12 is terrible and High Accel', whilst fun, having a super tall Driver doesn't work with the unbalanced Hollow Ring. I personally changed mine to Hollow Deathscyther 10A.Pw 4A, 10 gives it a bit more stamina and Power (the purple one) is so much fun to use on Hollow. Others would've probably used Jaggy' or Hunter' but the spring on Power makes it bouncy whilst giving an acceptable speed and stamina (though not much).
  • And of course, there's Death Diabolos 4T.Mr' 1D. I'd personally keep the Turn Frame but just change the Core Disc and Driver. My choice would be Death Diabolos 00T.Wv 1S, the Wave Driver is some random new part and needs a stock combo to be customized with, so I just put it on Death Diabolos.
Yep definitely.

Variant Lucifer - id just change the driver to Atomic or Bearing since i don't believe Mb is a good pair with 2D

Jet Wyvern - would just (hehe get it? No? Ok-) change 1D, Around and Just and replace them with Atomic and 2B

Death/Abyss Diabolos - i would change 4T Mr'/ 5 F' 1D/1S with Wv 1B

And

Hollow Deathscyther - would literally change 4A with 1A and HA' with Hn'
Cho-Z Spriggan 0Wall Zeta' - Cho-Z Spriggan 00Wall Zeta (00 is heavier, so uh, yeah)

Abyss Diabolos 5 Fusion' 1S - Abyss Diabolos Bullet' 1B (Just, because)

Jet Wyvern Around Just 1D - Jet Wyvern Hurricane Orbit Metal 1D (Hurricane and Orbit Metal suit Wyvern better)
World Spriggan 2B Unite'- World Spriggan 2B Zeta' (all the parts can change is better)
(Feb. 08, 2021  4:24 AM)Dasmind Wrote: World Spriggan 2B Unite'- World Spriggan 2B Zeta' (all the parts can change is better)

Funny enough, I actually changed my World Spriggan combo with Zeta' instead of Unite'. Not because Unite' is bad, I just like the novelty of having a more versatile Driver with Zeta' for Spriggan haha.

I'd also change Mirage Fafnir to having Absorb instead of Nothing, mainly for having better LAD.
(Feb. 08, 2021  4:31 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  4:24 AM)Dasmind Wrote: World Spriggan 2B Unite'- World Spriggan 2B Zeta' (all the parts can change is better)

Funny enough, I actually changed my World Spriggan combo with Zeta' instead of Unite'. Not because Unite' is bad, I just like the novelty of having a more versatile Driver with Zeta' for Spriggan haha.

I'd also change Mirage Fafnir to having Absorb instead of Nothing, mainly for having better LAD.

Not gonna lie, I feel like they should've gave a new driver to Mirage Fafnir instead of the Nothing Driver. You know, something like a new variant of Absorb where its free-spinning ring is now made of PolyOxyMethylene (POM).
jet wyvern

jusr give it orbit metal or atomic and it would be good
World Spriggan 2B Zeta' as someone already mentioned everything changing mode is more fitting and fun with Spriggan after Legend/Requiem.  Jet Wyvern 1D Hurricane Atomic , Mirage Fafnir 2S Absorb , Hollow Deathscyther 4A 0 or 7 Jaggy' or Hunter' , Death Diabolos 1S 00 Turn Wave & Abyss Diabolos 1D 10 Meteor Bullet (if only we had a single chassis for Balance like should've had shame). like L-Rancher I would keep the turn frame on death and give it wave too I give abyss meteor is it for the fun. I think both spriggan and fafnir should've got new driver upgrade of zeta and absorb but we didn't get them so I'll go with them
(Feb. 08, 2021  5:43 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: World Spriggan 2B Zeta' as someone already mentioned everything changing mode is more fitting and fun with Spriggan after Legend/Requiem.  Jet Wyvern 1D Hurricane Atomic , Mirage Fafnir 2S Absorb , Hollow Deathscyther 4A 0 or 7 Jaggy' or Hunter' , Death Diabolos 1S 00 Turn Wave & Abyss Diabolos 1D 10 Meteor Bullet (if only we had a single chassis for Balance like should've had shame). like L-Rancher I would keep the turn frame on death and give it wave too I give abyss meteor is it for the fun. I think both spriggan and fafnir should've got new driver upgrade of zeta and absorb but we didn't get them so I'll go with them

It would be so cool if Spriggan and Fafnir got new Drivers, but yeah Zeta' works fine for World Spriggan's stock combo. You can make like twelve different modes with World Spriggan. Zt' 2B, I think.
(Feb. 08, 2021  4:31 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

Unite' is not bad, but now that spriggan is used more in left than in right in competitions, the Unite' driver wont be used too much since it is only good in same spin.
well i'd change judgement joker from having 00 turn trick to 00 destroy dash
and this is metal combo but meteo l drago Bering drive
thunder libra d125 wd
l drago detroy delta drive
Jet Wyvern 00Proof Orbit Metal 1D
Death Diabolos Zeta' 2B(but can change from Attack to defense like spriggan)
Abyss Diabolos Generate 1S
Lord Spriggan Convert Xtend+
Union Achilles Blitz Dimension' Zan
Knockout Odin 1Hit Xtreme' Gen
Big Bang Genesis Hybrid(purple recolor)
Zwei Longinus Drake Jolt' Metsu
Dead Pheonix 10 Friction
Vice Leopard 6Lift Spiral'
Bloody Longinus Drake Destroy
Legend Spriggan 8 Xtend
Strike God Valkyrie Zenith Ultimate Reboot'
tempest dragon 1A chargeM- tempest dragon 5A ignition'M
(Feb. 08, 2021  9:27 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: tempest dragon 1A chargeM-  tempest dragon 5A ignition'M

#1: I dont think you can use non existent parts.
#2: TT probably wouldn't make an attack dash metal driver. I wish tho
Well, this is kinda-on topic, but I wish that they would have had a different driver for Spryzen Reuqerm because I think that the Zeta driver's idea is cool, but in reality defense mode is the best and I neve ruse any other mode.
(Feb. 08, 2021  10:12 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Well, this is kinda-on topic, but I wish that they would have had a different driver for Spryzen because I think that the Zeta driver's idea is cool, but in reality defense mode is the best and I neve ruse any other mode.

not really off topic. its a stock combo part u would change lol

yea tho. if they introduce dash drivers here, spriggan would legit be op
infinite achillies should not have dimitieon dash its not even a good driver just release extend plus again or anything new