Sticker Sheets Scans!

(Feb. 17, 2013  3:33 PM)th!nk Wrote: Luck: yes, all scans posted are listed in the OP, doubles or not. It isn't organised by bey, but by post.

Ah, OK.
That helped, thanks Smile
Last quick question ;
It doesn't really 'count' if a couple of stickers on the sticker sheet are missing , does it ?
It's still fine, I for example appreciate scans of bit chips a whole lot (because bit stickers scan just fine if they're applied decently, and I like bitbeast stickers a lot!), but it's not ideal (and it should be noted so it can be noted when the OP is updated). Still, it only takes a little effort and still has a chance of helping someone, so it's still a good thing!
(Feb. 17, 2013  3:48 PM)th!nk Wrote: It's still fine, I for example appreciate scans of bit chips a whole lot (because bit stickers scan just fine if they're applied decently, and I like bitbeast stickers a lot!), but it's not ideal (and it should be noted so it can be noted when the OP is updated). Still, it only takes a little effort and still has a chance of helping someone, so it's still a good thing!

Thank you !
I'll try and get sticker scans of L-drago destroy armor gold ver. and fang leone burning claw ver. Smile
(Feb. 17, 2013  3:33 PM)th!nk Wrote: Cannon: Do you have an actual Orthrus Scan (That's the takara name, just "Orthrus", it seems), or the Orthros G one? There's differences, even though the stickers are just the AR, but I'll post my Orthrus sheet scan when I get time anyway, haha.

Blizzard "Orthrus". I bought one NIP just recently. Stupid

It's a beauty.

The stickers look great too ! Better than Hasbro's one, even though the words are the only thing different, haha.
Guys! I have an idea! If you upload blank sticker sheets, you can customize them yourself with MC paint, photoshop, ect.! I have a lot of blank sticker sheets, ones for relatively rare beys too! Example, I can upload a blank sheet for mercury Anubis brave version, and then you can color them to where they match the bey better than that blue...
Few people are good enough at graphics design to make decent stickers, those that are are generally already aware of the possibility of doing that.

(Feb. 17, 2013  3:54 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2013  3:33 PM)th!nk Wrote: Cannon: Do you have an actual Orthrus Scan (That's the takara name, just "Orthrus", it seems), or the Orthros G one? There's differences, even though the stickers are just the AR, but I'll post my Orthrus sheet scan when I get time anyway, haha.

Blizzard "Orthrus". I bought one NIP just recently. Stupid

It's a beauty.

The stickers look great too ! Better than Hasbro's one, even though the words are the only thing different, haha.

Oh, nice. Yeah, I got one recently too. But if you look at the instruction sheet, you'll see the only place blizzard is mentioned is the bit beast on the parts list (and that bit beast only carries the name "orutorosu" on the sticker itself), the beyblade is always referred to as Othrus. While BK does the same thing on the bit chip, in the instructions the katakana always includes the 'burning' part. So people should stop calling it "Blizzard" Orthrus lol.
Sorry for the lecture, it's really just me confirming the name and posting about it, haha. You should sell me an orthros g for cheap when I have money again so I can use the AR Tongue_out

Reminds me I have to upload those scans.

EDIT: Will have to do it as a zip of the things I scanned from that day, as every image host I've tried reduces the quality drastically.
th!nk the flash leopard. Wink thanks.

BTW does anyone here have a Wolborg 2 Sticker Sheet?
Here we go:

Flash Leopard 1, Metal Dranzer and Orthrus (Zipped): http://www.mediafire.com/?x96njc0dpnjci7h

And here's Samurai Saramanda E230ES by itself (makes it easier to update the OP, aren't I nice?): http://www.mediafire.com/view/?t2ii3c0qap4top9

All are at 600dpi (or 599.999 apparently lol), and print at the correct size in photoshop, so if they don't come out right it's not my fault!

I have more scans floating around my laptop but I have to find those and make sure they're all good haha (I know there were some metallic ones in there I had to do a lot of processing/edits on to make usable).
I sold/traded both my Orthros G's haha. One was from a trade, and one was from a sale. Tongue_out

None of the pople in the anime called or mentioned Blizzard. But it sounds good. Smile
I imagine the name became popular because it was on the AR stickers and beholder called it that because of the Bit Chip part of the instructions.

Actually, now I think of it... I wasn't aware until I got my Orthus that RB Prize beys had separate instruction sheets (which had their names romanised in the instructions). I wonder if Ariel 2 had one- that would be a definitive source on the name, even if it ends up completely not matching the Katakana (which is clearly Ariel), like Orthrus (which should be Ortrus/Ortros from the Katakana) and being 'Uriel 2' (could always be that the H in orthrus is silent and 'U' is pronounced "Uh", I guess?).
Orthrus not matching the katakana has made me question the Ariel 2 thing, seeing as we based it primarily off the Katakana. You don't have an instruction sheet for yours, do you? If not, the archive of beholder's site might have one... I should check...
(Feb. 20, 2013  4:14 AM)th!nk Wrote: Here we go:

Flash Leopard 1, Metal Dranzer and Orthrus (Zipped): http://www.mediafire.com/?x96njc0dpnjci7h

And here's Samurai Saramanda E230ES by itself (makes it easier to update the OP, aren't I nice?): http://www.mediafire.com/view/?t2ii3c0qap4top9

All are at 600dpi (or 599.999 apparently lol), and print at the correct size in photoshop, so if they don't come out right it's not my fault!

I have more scans floating around my laptop but I have to find those and make sure they're all good haha (I know there were some metallic ones in there I had to do a lot of processing/edits on to make usable).
oh man that's a real nice orthrus scan, BIG THANKS!
(urgh i got problems spelling ORTHRUS!)
No problems. I was going to let you know when I posted it, seeing as I recalled you having to make corrections to yours as there wasn't a good scan, but it slipped my mind, haha.

Always glad to help.
I have Hasbro Zeus and Black Dranzer sticker sheets, and I want to get a well scan of them but I have to be sure to get a process well scan so that roux may do sticker sheets of them. Please let me know what process size scan it should be.
What do you mean by process scan? I find 600DPI to be the best mix between quality and file size, save as .png, and upload to a filesharing site rather than an image sharing site as the latter compress large images, making it difficult to get them to print at the right size and lowering the quality. I use mediafire, especially as they also have a preview function for image files now.

I leave all other settings at default unless it's a quality setting.
Thanks @th!nk so 600DPI scan, save as .png, and filesharing site like mediafire which I do have. Please inform me more if theres anything else that I should do.
That's all I do, basically. Oh, you may want to crop any excess empty space off of the image to save filesize and make printing easier, too.
Latest Draw Over : Gryph Face
Finished working on it today.

HQ work.
Are they real size? I mean when I print them they will be the exact size and i can put them on rings and faces?

i edited them on ms paint without resize only cut the sticker sheets i need and put them in one .bmp [Image: nmhi8g.jpg]
(Mar. 25, 2013  7:32 PM)CosmicGuy1410 Wrote: Are they real size? I mean when I print them they will be the exact size and i can put them on rings and faces?

No, you need to re-size them. Read th!nk's guide, located in this thread somewhere.
(Mar. 26, 2013  12:31 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2013  7:32 PM)CosmicGuy1410 Wrote: Are they real size? I mean when I print them they will be the exact size and i can put them on rings and faces?

No, you need to re-size them. Read th!nk's guide, located in this thread somewhere.

I did find it but it was for plastics. Also i have an idea but not sure if it works
1.Open the sticker sheet
2.Take a facebolt
3.Put the facebolt on the stickersheet so you can see if it is real size(Don't touch the computer just from close)
4. adjust excactly like the face bolt and the other stickers will be real size
Oldest trick in the book haha.

But it doesn't always work; sometimes they increase in size when printed - varies between programs.
Well i will resize them and put them in an A4 MS word 2010 and go to print them. Hope it works
From experience, Microsoft Word makes the picture larger when printed. I kept using Word until I switched Photoshop.

I realised that the quality is worse when printed, compared to Photoshop.
I'll then try with photoshop. It does't matter what cs i use right?