Sticker Sheets Scans!

Some of them are fitted to the Beyblades at angles that would make the task impossible.

You'd probably just be better off scanning and printing scans using a high quality printer/scanner.
I mostly mean the face, I understand that the other stickers are too difficult.
(Dec. 11, 2011  9:32 AM)Shogun Wrote: Grand Ketos/Cetus T125RS stickers please Grin

Up for this topic Grin
I have a few sheets of gold and black face stickers. Are they of any use or worth?
From the Hong Kong beyblade set, here's the link to the sticker sheet for the recolored Fang Leone. Toynk Toys had a really good picture of it.
http://www.toynk.com/product/TAK-45138_B...rsion.html
anyone have the stickers (or a good HQ pic) of Dragoon F?
[Image: facesuy.jpg]

I cut out Faces in the Default Avatar gallery. I don't know how big these are though, you'll have to resize them.
That Lacerta and Orion ones are a bit iffy, but otherwise good job with them!
Thanks! A lot of them have already been posted in complete sticker sheets, but i decided to post them anyways
(Dec. 19, 2011  1:50 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: I cut out Faces in the Default Avatar gallery. I don't know how big these are though, you'll have to resize them.

ive printed out the default avatars before and cut out the faces, they match almost perfectly, so no resizing needed Smile
Any One Have The L Drago Destroy Sticker Sheet
Does anyone need a sticker sheet for forbidden ionis ED145FB I got it with a screw lyra
Does anybody have a sticker sheet for flash leopard 2? i got a NIB SOK(Sono Kong) one, but it's name was changed to Black leo 2. but it didn't come with instructions or a sticker sheet. I'd REALLY appreciate it if somebody would provide one! i'd hate having a plain black Flash Leopard 2
Here are some plastic stickers that I just scanned! Enjoy XD
Driger G! I love you man!

Think you could scan some of those rare stickers you've posted before? Those previous pictures were much less usable haha!
the sticker scan of rb12 is great for me haha
thanks very much =]
Stickers Worklist :
Plastics
HMS
MFB
(as for MFB and HMS..i need someone that know/remembered all the MFB release from metal system up to 4D to help me)
I'm working on Strongest Blader set..pic will be posted once my scanner got fixed.. T.T

to make everything neat and easy for searching..i compile all the existing stickers scan/photos by fellow helpful users here...subjected to edit in future if something is added..
Quote:Plastics
Driger V2
Draciel MBD
Bearing Stinger
Draciel S
Dragoon GT
Wolborg 4
Driger G, Draciel V, Dragoon F, Dragoon V2, Driger S,Flash Leopard 2
Crab Diver
Manta Diver
Rushing Boar
Trygator
Trypio
Poseidon, Appolon, Venus
Gigars
Gaia Dragoon V
Dark Gaia Dragoon
Burning Kerberous
Guardian Driger
HMS
Dranzer MS, Dragoon MSUV, Dragoon MS special sticker, Samurai Changer MS, Dark Effigy MS, Dark Leopard MS
Round Shell MS
Magical Ape
Dark Leopard MS
Phantom Fox MS
Slash Riger MS
Spark Dragon MS
Wyvern DJ MS
Driger MS
Dragoon MS
Einstein MS
Dark Effigy MS
Bloody Devil MS
Dragoon MSUV
Dragoon MF
Wolborg MS
Jiraiya MS
Samurai Changer, Jiraiya MS, Aero Knight MS

MFB
Strongest Blader Set
Super Deck Set
Earth Virgo GB145
Earth Aquila
Poison Serpent, Burn Phoenix, Evil Gemios
Mercury Anubis XF
Lightning L Drago 100 HF
Pegasis 85RF, Libra 100D, Burn Cancer 90WD, Flame Byxis 230WD, Hell Kerbecs BD145DS, L Drago 105F, Ray Unicorno D125CS, Gravity Perseus AD145WD, Grand Ketos T125RS

Dark Leone C145B, Clay Aries ED145B, Pisces DF145BS (Booster version), Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F, Vulcan Horuseus 145D, Earth Cancer DF145ES, Flame Libra DF145BS, Grand Ketos WD145RS, Storm Pegasis 105RF, Storm Serpent T125HF, Wind Leone D125HF, Ray Gill 100RSF, Mad Leone 145B, Storm Sagittario 145SD, Mad Cancer CH120FS, Rock Escolpio T125JB, Wind Leone D125HF, Ray Unicorno D125CS, Earth Aquila 145WD, Virgo DF145BS, Aries 125D, Pegasis 145D

Rock Giraffe & Galaxy Pagasis W105 R2F
Flame Byxis 230 WD, Fang Leone 130 W2D, Screw Capricorn 90 MF, L Drago destroy F : S, Vari Ares D : D, Phantom Orion B : D, Screw Fox TR145 W2D, Death Quetzacoatl 125 RDF

(Dec. 31, 2011  5:37 PM)Nocto Wrote: Just a thing, Samurai Changer is actually Jiraiya and it's Rock Giraffe & Galaxy Pegasis.

Anyhow,

thanks Nocto for both the correction and the stickers.. Grin
EDIT: Trypio and random stickers are not working Nocto.. Uncertain can you fix it?
Benjohadi Wrote:Trypio and random stickers are not working Nocto.. Uncertain can you fix it?

They work perfectly fine for me, but just in case, I uploaded them here also.
(Dec. 27, 2011  6:15 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Here are some plastic stickers that I just scanned! Enjoy XD

You are a LIFE SAVER! thanks man!
anyone can do cyber draciel , gaia dragoon g, gaia dragoon v sticker sheet ?
(Dec. 27, 2011  6:15 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Here are some plastic stickers that I just scanned! Enjoy XD
Thank you very much! Stupid
(Dec. 30, 2011  6:09 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: MFB
(as for MFB and HMS..i need someone that know/remembered all the MFB release from metal system up to 4D to help me)

Just look at the MFB product list in BeyWiki.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...oduct_List