5.88%
What is it?
23.53%
heck yeah
29.41%
NO
5.88%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
so, I have found the SU thread but it hasn't been used since 2016!
so I created this one so peeps dont need to necropost
Yeah i like it at first,but some episode isn't that interesting to me,the future season is great ,i guess?but the movie is really good imo
(Dec. 10, 2020  4:15 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Yeah i like it at first,but some episode isn't that interesting to me,the future season is great ,i guess?but the movie is really good imo
man the movie have some of the best SU songs
yeah, a lot of ep (usually from the first/second season) are quite boring since we didnt have much going and it was a little random
but some episodes are really good and yeah Steven universe future is good, but I dont like it much
(Dec. 10, 2020  4:25 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  4:15 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Yeah i like it at first,but some episode isn't that interesting to me,the future season is great ,i guess?but the movie is really good imo
man the movie have some of the best SU songs
yeah, a lot of ep (usually from the first/second season) are quite boring since we didnt have much going and it was a little random
but some episodes are really good and yeah Steven universe future is good, but I dont like it much
favorite song is let us adore you reprise that was good.

(spoiler of last Steven universe episode under)
(Dec. 10, 2020  5:03 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  4:25 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: man the movie have some of the best SU songs

omg i never thought i would see this thread ever, im a rlly big SU fan
(Dec. 10, 2020  5:03 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  4:25 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: man the movie have some of the best SU songs

For me he transformed into Chernobyl godzilla
I just wish we could hear blue diamond better
she is my favorite diamond
I always found this series weird.
(Dec. 10, 2020  6:34 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: There’s a SU thread already from this year. https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Steven-...e-Theories

but is for SU future, this is for all seasons
(Dec. 11, 2020  5:10 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  6:34 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: There’s a SU thread already from this year. https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Steven-...e-Theories

but is for SU future, this is for all seasons

No, that’s for all seasons, comics, books, and movies.
(Dec. 11, 2020  3:32 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  5:10 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: but is for SU future, this is for all seasons

No, that’s for all seasons, comics, books, and movies.

it because said (Future)
then I thought: "Oh, so it must be just to SU future
(Dec. 11, 2020  3:44 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  3:32 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: No, that’s for all seasons, comics, books, and movies.

it because said (Future)
then I thought: "Oh, so it must be just to SU future

Well, if you had actually taken the two seconds to go into the thread and read, you’d see.
there is a thread for this already? wow
well, I dont think I should necropost in the old thread so I cant revive it

well this thread is from a month ago so it should be ok I guess

what is your fav SU song?
I like the extended opening and be wherever you are