30.77%
Yellow
7.69%
Blue
38.46%
Pink
23.08%
Total: 100% 13 vote(s)
This is where we talk about Steven Universe, and theories.

My first theory is that the reason Spinel’s Gem looks like a heart. If you look at pictures of a Spinel, it doesn’t look like a heart, but more of half of one that would intertwine with the other half in the center. And Spinel has Happy form, and not so happy form, and I think that each half of the Gem represents the two different personalities, and the intertwined part represents that in the end, it’s still Spinel.

Also, Pearl and Bismuth better be a thing. I need to see the fusion.
lilphilyb please elaborate on why you picked Pink Diamond. I’m very confused by your decision because she abandoned Spinel and left Steven with all of her problems.
(Mar. 12, 2020  9:33 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: lilphilyb please elaborate on why you picked Pink Diamond. I’m very confused by your decision because she abandoned Spinel and left Steven with all of her problems.

I picked Pink Because she lead to alot of character development for Steven, such as the pink state Steven has.
(Mar. 12, 2020  10:06 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2020  9:33 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: lilphilyb please elaborate on why you picked Pink Diamond. I’m very confused by your decision because she abandoned Spinel and left Steven with all of her problems.

I picked Pink Because she lead to alot of character development for Steven, such as the pink state Steven has.

That’s true. Thanks for explaining.  

I’m excited for the Stevonnie episode tomorrow night.
Tonight we get new episodes! Pink Steven and Stevonnie episodes!
Sorry for not talking about this sooner, but whatever.

Together Forever was fantastic! Some of it was a bit strange but it was great! Seeing Garnet split for the first time in Future was nice, seeing their new forms. Also, Garnet calling Ruby and Sapphire hopeless romantics was good. But for the parts with Steven and Connie, Steven proposing to Connie was kinda weird, but Connie said no, but the effects on Steven were explained greatly in the next episode. Also, anyone notice how the title is a Rick Astley song?

Growing Pains was perfect! It was beautifully laid out with explaining Steven’s reaction to the rejection and other things with all of the emotional trauma he had been through throughout his childhood and the original series. Steven when he was big in his underwear was strange. But, bringing back Connie’s mom and seeing Greg again was nice. Still hurt by the hair getting cut off…

What did y’all think of these two episodes and the upcoming ones?

Real_ilinnuc, mind explaining your choice of White Diamond?
(Mar. 12, 2020  10:06 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:

Actually, I just rewatched Change Your Mind, and White Diamond is the cause for Pink Steven. Because when she removed Steven’s Gem, Pink Steven was there as a full Gem version of Steven and that part of him was always around and didn’t appear in the movie because of Spinel’s Rejuvenator.

I didn’t realize that I remember all of this…
Me after watching Future episodes over and over again, then watching Drift Away ten times.
https://imgflip.com/i/3tsipi

UltimateMaster, why did you pick Pink?
(Mar. 24, 2020  3:46 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Me after watching Future episodes over and over again, then watching Drift Away ten times.

Idk. It looked cool. I’ve only seen like 3 episodes sooo...
(Mar. 24, 2020  7:03 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2020  3:46 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Me after watching Future episodes over and over again, then watching Drift Away ten times.

Idk. It looked cool. I’ve only seen like 3 episodes sooo...

You dare pick Pink over Blue!? Pink is horrible! Although, I can’t spoil anything so I can’t explain why.
(Mar. 24, 2020  7:11 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2020  7:03 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Idk. It looked cool. I’ve only seen like 3 episodes sooo...

You dare pick Pink over Blue!? Pink is horrible! Although, I can’t spoil anything so I can’t explain why.

well the fact that pink diamond is horrible is technically just spoiling it, just not fully right?? (I dont watch steven universe but just sayin)
(Mar. 24, 2020  7:23 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2020  7:11 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: You dare pick Pink over Blue!? Pink is horrible! Although, I can’t spoil anything so I can’t explain why.

well the fact that pink diamond is horrible is technically just spoiling it, just not fully right?? (I dont watch steven universe but just sayin)

No, because I’m not saying why she is and it could just be that it’s my opinion.
(Mar. 24, 2020  7:31 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2020  7:23 PM)snoc Wrote: well the fact that pink diamond is horrible is technically just spoiling it, just not fully right?? (I dont watch steven universe but just sayin)

No, because I’m not saying why she is and it could just be that it’s my opinion.

tru
(Mar. 24, 2020  7:11 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2020  7:03 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Idk. It looked cool. I’ve only seen like 3 episodes sooo...

Blue is cool too.
I cannot wait for the series finale to air tonight. I have already seen Part 1 (Homeworld Bound) though.
(Mar. 27, 2020  2:27 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I cannot wait for the series finale to air tonight. I have already seen Part 1 (Homeworld Bound) though.

Same. I wish the final episode was one hour like Change Your Mind. Also, why’d you pick Pink Diamond? White is the reason for Pink Steven (I explained earlier on in the thread).
(Mar. 27, 2020  4:21 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2020  2:27 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I cannot wait for the series finale to air tonight. I have already seen Part 1 (Homeworld Bound) though.

Same. I wish the final episode was one hour like Change Your Mind. Also, why’d you pick Pink Diamond? White is the reason for Pink Steven (I explained earlier on in the thread).

I dunno, maybe it is that she can be relatable at times.
(Mar. 27, 2020  4:23 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2020  4:21 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Same. I wish the final episode was one hour like Change Your Mind. Also, why’d you pick Pink Diamond? White is the reason for Pink Steven (I explained earlier on in the thread).

I dunno, maybe it is that she can be relatable at times.

I guess. Have you seen this animatic yet? It’s really good, and describes so well on what’s going on in Future.

Only one more episode of Steven Universe! I’m crying right now.
The finale was so awesome!

Note: The following contains spoilers.

"I am my monster" review

"The Future" Review
Everything’s Fine: Steven kept doing bad things and ruining things and was fine with it, then he realized what he was doing, but thought that he was a fraud and turned into Wormy Boi. Basically a setup for I Am My Monster.

I Am My Monster: It was fine, but I expected WAY more from it. Like at least one new fusion. At least one! And then they filled one fifth of the episode with “It’s not your fault, it’s mine!” I really thought it was going to be better.

The Future: It was exactly what I predicted. Steven moves away. It was revealed in episode one.

We didn’t get Pearl + Bismuth or Lapidot!