Statistics Program Theory (Don't laugh)

I've been thinking about some of the stat stuff for a while myself. I know its kinda silly but hear me out. I think having statistics for parts is not a bad thing. However I think in the long run TT/SK/Hasbro have been going about it the wrong way. I noticed that to make the Libra wheel illegal what they did was impose a weight limit. This makes a lot of sense seeing as the combo could actually be considered an extreme zombie from what I'm understanding.

Now what I propose may be a lot of work but I think it will help some players out. The way the stats shown should be weight, type, and effect. The weight should be obvious, as should type. Type being obvious like saying Bottom RF=Attack. By effect I mean how it effects the basic movement of the beyblade. Some tips make the blade stay still, some make the blade go in circles, some make it flower in movement. Or on tracks saying if it adds effects to the attack/defense of the blade. I've noticed a few times that CH145 occasionally shifts to CH120 if hit right, I don't know if this is a good or a bad thing yet as I haven't seriously battled with it but it has me curious. For Wheels recoil could be an example of an effect. Faces wouldn't have effects obviously as the only thing they effect is the weight of the blade. I hope this makes some sense, if not I'm sorry for going on a long tangent.
Libra is absolutely nothing like a zombie.

ITT MFB kids don't understand LAD/Zombies

And some parts, such as CH120 or CS, are very good at more than one thing.
I concede to the fact that the idea for a program like this would be next to impossible (I still think it may be eventually XD) but I agree with AnimeMun. I see now that the star-value thing is carp, and that weights vary by company, but what if there was a way to classify that as well? Say search for Hasbro's version of Cancer (which I think is Gasher here in the states) and use that data. It would be a big project, if worked on at all, that would require lots of input from lots of people. Like McFrown says, this would essentially be a beywiki app that really couldn't hold water outside of that.

Hmm, was it really too much to ask about something like this?
(Aug. 11, 2010  12:01 AM)BladeBreaker9 Wrote: Hmm, was it really too much to ask about something like this?

Pretty much. You also have to realize that we are discovering new uses for parts very frequently too.
Also, the parts are usually (at least in MFB/BMF despite a few discrepancies like the burn wheel) identical. Hasbro will just use the latest mold used by TT. I'm pretty sure Sonokong does the same thing.
Okay i have an idea. On www.beybladebattles.com you can create your own blade with only hasbro related bey parts. Make a program that only uses hasbro related bey's and record the stats off of www.beybladebattles.com okie dokie (:
beybladebattles.com does not represent realistic stats at all.
If you read the posts in this topic, you would notice that we all know that it would still be too unrealistic anyway.
The stats on Beyblade Battles are a joke. They are completely inaccurate.
So what do we do just estimate ?
(Sep. 05, 2010  5:07 AM)Trev Wrote: So what do we do just estimate ?

Or you don't use stats at all. Stats are arbritary anyways, and no matter how thorough your testing, you can never account for everything.
Maybe we could just label each part..? Like Storm Pegasus's performance tip is an attack/speed type. maybe we could just label every metal ring/performance tip/etc...?
But there are parts that act differently in conjuction with different parts. 145 works well in Stamina customs, but it can be used with Pegasis for an attack type combo.

Beyblades are more then the sum of their parts. That is why any attempt to quantify their properties based on the parts is meaningless.
(Sep. 05, 2010  5:17 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: But there are parts that act differently in conjuction with different parts. 145 works well in Stamina customs, but it can be used with Pegasis for an attack type combo.

Beyblades are more then the sum of their parts. That is why any attempt to quantify their properties based on the parts is meaningless.

Even though this has been said ad nauseum throughout this whole thread, I think it's probably a good closing statement for this bad thread.