Star Wars Movies

[Image: TYDUiGW.jpg]

/-----------------------------------------^--------------------------\
l Pfft, ignoring that isn't really helping either... l
\---------------------------------------------------------------------/
(Apr. 09, 2011  3:13 PM)TITAN Wrote: Post any thoughts on the Star Wars Movies here.
I will be attending this movie very soon.
(Dec. 19, 2015  12:49 AM)Coopatruth Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2011  3:13 PM)TITAN Wrote: Post any thoughts on the Star Wars Movies here.
I will be attending this movie very soon.

____________________/\_______________________________
/ So yeah, hope you see it before I spoil the information for you. \
\_____________________________________________________/
(Dec. 19, 2015  12:30 AM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2015  12:28 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: I really wanna go see it tonight, but I can't find a ride... I'll probably watch it Sunday night. Super hyped. I heard it's really good.

/----------------------------------^----------------------------\
l Too bad, imma go and spoil it for erryone tomorrow~ l
\---------------------------------------------------------------/

I've been a huge fan of Star Wars longer than I've been playing Beyblade and have been anticipating The Force Awakens since it was announced over a year ago. I don't even care if you're joking; for the risk of spoilers alone, I'm putting you on my Ignore List till after I've seen the film. Good day, sir. Tongue_out_wink
(Dec. 19, 2015  3:02 AM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2015  12:30 AM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2015  12:28 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: I really wanna go see it tonight, but I can't find a ride... I'll probably watch it Sunday night. Super hyped. I heard it's really good.

/----------------------------------^----------------------------\
l Too bad, imma go and spoil it for erryone tomorrow~ l
\---------------------------------------------------------------/

I've been a huge fan of Star Wars longer than I've been playing Beyblade and have been anticipating The Force Awakens since it was announced over a year ago. I don't even care if you're joking; for the risk of spoilers alone, I'm putting you on my Ignore List till after I've seen the film. Good day, sir. Tongue_out_wink

________________/\________________
/ It's justified m8, go watch that str warz. \
\__________________________________/
Say , i haven't watched Star wars since i was born . This series of movies is like one big movie right? i mean each one is a continuation of the previous one? If so , what movie would i watch first chronologically?
It was alright, I expected it to have more politics and less bang bang.
Its strange since the first 2 ( episodes 2 and 3 ) lacked it since without the political background there isn't really much given why some planets are aligned with the cis and republic.

Though in 7 it was pretty action filled replacing all those polis.
I never saw the 2 movies after the one with Darth Maul, so correct me I missed something crucial. What is actually so wrong about the Empire/First Order? In the one's i've seen the setting are never actually in a Empire/First Order controlled place, it leaves a lot up to assumption what it's like in their Empire and what the people want. Besides them having a crazy large and advanced military, taking advantage of resource (Dark Side) that's basically condemned for being... too controlling? Yet Darth Maul, Vader and the new guy were all essentially decent military leaders and being ruthless in fighting what is essentially a terrorist organization and those who housed them (The Republic). The only real problem I saw was the use of mega WMDs, which would be like a major world power using nukes. Even when the Empire/First Order and the Resistance changing leaders I never saw any type of peace talks or anything from either side, they were essentially pitted against each other since the first movie. I slighting remember that the empire was pretty elitist, but you mean to tell me that after like 5 changes of leaders, none of them were tired of throwing money into fighting the resistance (Whom both were taking massive losses) and wanted some change?
I need to catchup on those movies I missed.
This is a legit spoiler, not a joke.

EDIT: I used "Essentially" 4 times. ABCDE. Minus 1 and it's the 4th letter. Minus 1 from that=3. Illuminati has 3 I's. E has 3 Pointing out things. Triangle has 3 sides. Is this the real life?
lol you spoil zee film,oh well.

Though no, the only thing you missed was the yoda vs palpatine match. And...uh yeah, that's it.
Dunno if I wanna watch a midget fight with light sabers... seems anticlimactic
Who wants spoilers?

Yes, this contains actual spoilers. Continue at your own risk
This is hilarious, I was looking forward this movie since it was annouced, and you ruined everything by purposely making this arrangement just to make people look at it. You made my day man !
(Dec. 20, 2015  10:04 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: This is hilarious, I was looking forward this movie since it was annouced, and you ruined everything by purposely making this arrangement just to make people look at it. You made my day man !

Why would you open the spoiler... it's called that for a reason...
(Dec. 21, 2015  2:21 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Why would you open the spoiler... it's called that for a reason...

Why would he post that on the Star Wars topic anyway ?
I love oreos, they're pretty good. The dark side gave it to me.
(Dec. 21, 2015  2:43 AM)MissingNo. Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2015  2:21 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Why would you open the spoiler... it's called that for a reason...

Why would he post that on the Star Wars topic anyway ?

Maybe because this thread is for discussing Star Wars?
Why would you come to this thread to click on tagged spoilers if you were planning on seeing the movie and didn't want spoilers? Did you wanna be that-guy-that- got-butthurt-for-ignoring-the-obvious? SUCCESS
At first, I thought it was a simple joke, but well, nevermind.
I loved it. One of my favorite movies of all time. That one scene was so unexpected Wink.
best movie of all 8
(Dec. 22, 2015  5:48 PM)tomcoopwinhou Wrote: best movie of all 8

*Rei