Star Wars Movies

All 8? Oh yea that clone wars mumbo jumbo humbo
Film was amazing. Oh boy was it good. If you weren't a Star Wars fan, you will be now. Oh, and for those who haven't seen it, see it in 3D. It's AMAZING!! There's a scene with a ship in space and it is just fantastic.
(Dec. 23, 2015  9:47 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Film was amazing. Oh boy was it good. If you weren't a Star Wars fan, you will be now. Oh, and for those who haven't seen it, see it in 3D. It's AMAZING!! There's a scene with a ship in space and it is just fantastic.

All the space scenes in a nut shell.

Felt like the 3d Phantom menace screening a few years ago, just edgier.
(Dec. 17, 2015  4:21 PM)Meta madness Wrote: So who wants to talk about that episode 7 now.

Kylo is a total wuss
Solo my foot he would never live up to the coolness of his last name hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
(Dec. 24, 2015  3:24 AM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2015  4:21 PM)Meta madness Wrote: So who wants to talk about that episode 7 now.

Kylo is a total wuss
Solo my foot he would never live up to the coolness of his last name hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

He tried too hard. He lacked the life experience of his grandfather.
And the experience to keep him from having a tantrum every 20 minutes haha
To quote wombat via kik:

"Put him the dirt"

Sums this up.
yay kylo ren was a wimp in fights and a baby at the least he was lucky to make it out a live
If this is going to become an Episode VII thread, the title really ought to say "Star Wars Movies (SPOILERS)."
>star wars thread
>new movie comes out
>expects no spoilers

Hmm, fascinatingly brilliant!
Yeah there are a ton of spoilers in this thread so it would be helpful if you guys use the spoiler function.
kylo ren--->
(Jan. 07, 2016  1:01 AM)raiyanblader Wrote: kylo ren--->

Well...

(Jan. 07, 2016  1:01 AM)raiyanblader Wrote: kylo ren--->

Kylo Ren's lightsaber used a cracked kyber crystal, which causes the saber to exude an enormous amount of unstable energy. The hand guards are actually vents that allow the excess power to flow out and prevent the saber from exploding. These quillons happen to double as extra blades that are shown to be useful.
I'm curious... Why do you think Kylo Ren is an idiot? I think he's an incredibly interesting new villain.

(Dec. 24, 2015  3:24 AM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote: Kylo is a total wuss
(Jan. 05, 2016  11:00 PM)the huge winner Wrote: yay kylo ren was a wimp in fights and a baby at the least he was lucky to make it out a live

I'm actually going to take this time to refute some Kylo Ren hate.
Half Nail, I agree. Kylo kicked carp. And his weaknesses made him all the better.
Saw TFA for the third time today and am still blown away by it. The opening crawl still gets me to smile like an idiot. One of the things I really took away from this viewing was how well Abrams and the crew made the Star Wars universe so massive with the effects, locations, and cinematography. It really makes you feel like a part of a larger world.
Just wondering something.

(Jan. 12, 2016  1:59 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Just wondering something.

Clearly the clone wars film was the best of them all~