Star Wars General Discussion

(Feb. 24, 2021  6:28 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2021  6:17 AM)Zeutron Wrote: A pretty cool fact is that George Lucas originally intended for Leia to be the chosen one of his sequels trilogy. Thoughts?

I really love that idea. And luke does train Leia in canon so it makes sense and it would just be awesome.

Agreed, it would have been a crazy reveal that neither Anakin or Luke was the actual chosen one but rather Leia. A lot of people like the idea but go to the overused complain that it would “ruin Anakin’s sacrifice.” Honestly I feel like it wouldn’t, because if Vader didn’t kill Palpatine Luke would be dead while Leia would either die or join the sith ultimately neglecting her prophecy.
Alright so I just received my black series Darth Vader lightsaber and Im super hyped over how cool it is rn. The sounds are very accurate to the actual sounds Vader’s lightsaber makes in the movies and the hilt has varying textures that make it seem very realistic.
[Image: A879-DBFA-19-DF-4-C6-D-BD6-D-E4-D88-A95-AD1-B.jpg][Image: 339-C5-EA6-6407-4735-9-CE0-DFE97753-DB0-B.jpg]DeltaZakuro what do you think?
(Feb. 26, 2021  10:04 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Alright so I just received my black series Darth Vader lightsaber and Im super hyped over how cool it is rn. The sounds are very accurate to the actual sounds Vader’s lightsaber makes in the movies and the hilt has varying textures that make it seem very realistic.
[Image: A879-DBFA-19-DF-4-C6-D-BD6-D-E4-D88-A95-AD1-B.jpg][Image: 339-C5-EA6-6407-4735-9-CE0-DFE97753-DB0-B.jpg]DeltaZakuro what do you think?

Dang, that looks amazing!
(Feb. 26, 2021  10:12 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  10:04 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Alright so I just received my black series Darth Vader lightsaber and Im super hyped over how cool it is rn. The sounds are very accurate to the actual sounds Vader’s lightsaber makes in the movies and the hilt has varying textures that make it seem very realistic.

Dang, that looks amazing!

Thanks. I will say that the core isn’t very white in real life (it’s mostly red) but it still looks really cool nonetheless.
I was always curious to see what other people’s ranking looked like so I’ll ask. In your opinion, who are the top 10 Star Wars characters in terms of power.
In terms of legends
1: Anakin Skywalker (on the planet Mortis): keep in mind, I am particularly referring to Mortis Anakin, no other version.
2: Abeloth
3: The Father
4: The Son
5: The Daughter
6: Grandmaster Luke Skywalker
7: Darth Sidious (by the DE era)
8: Yoda
9: Vitiate (ONLY by the time he was using the Valkorion alter ego)
10: Darth Krayt

In terms of canon (decided to make it 11 since it’s more interesting)
1: Anakin Skywalker (Mortis)
2: The Son
4: The Daughter
5: Palpatine (all the sith + force dyad)
6: All the Jedi Rey
7: Jedi master Luke Skywalker
8: Darth Vader
9: Darth Sidious (rotj/imperial era Sidious)
10: Yoda
11: The Bendu

DeltaZakuro how would your list go?
(Feb. 28, 2021  5:25 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I was always curious to see what other people’s ranking looked like so I’ll ask. In your opinion, who are the top 10 Star Wars characters in terms of power.
In terms of legends
1: Anakin Skywalker (on the planet Mortis): keep in mind, I am particularly referring to Mortis Anakin, no other version.

Canon

1. Anakin
2. Son/Father (Tied)
3. Daughter
4. Palpatine
5. Bendu
6. Luke
7. Vader
8. Rey
9. Kanan
10. Kylo Ren
(Feb. 28, 2021  5:44 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2021  5:25 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I was always curious to see what other people’s ranking looked like so I’ll ask. In your opinion, who are the top 10 Star Wars characters in terms of power.
In terms of legends

Canon

1. Anakin
2. Son/Father (Tied)
3. Daughter
4. Palpatine
5. Bendu
6. Luke
7. Vader
8. Rey
9. Kanan
10. Kylo Ren

Awesome, i’m assuming Mortis Anakin is the one topping the list?
(Feb. 28, 2021  5:47 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2021  5:44 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Canon

1. Anakin
2. Son/Father (Tied)
3. Daughter
4. Palpatine
5. Bendu
6. Luke
7. Vader
8. Rey
9. Kanan
10. Kylo Ren

Awesome, i’m assuming Mortis Anakin is the one topping the list?

Yeah.
In terms of legends

My list: 1) Anakin Skywalker

2) Darth Sidious

3) Sheev Palpatine

4) Luke Skywalker and Yoda

5) Mace Windu

6) Dooku

7) Obi-Wan Kenobi

8) Rey (Palpatine/"Skywalker")

9) Kylo Ren (Ben Solo)

10) Darth Maul

11) Star Killer

12) General Grevious

13) Qui-gon Jinn

14) Plo Koon

15) Depa Billaba

PS: List by Canon
(Mar. 01, 2021  1:42 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
In terms of legends

My list: 1) Anakin Skywalker

2) Darth Sidious

3) Sheev Palpatine

4) Luke Skywalker  and Yoda

5) Mace Windu

6) Dooku

7) Obi-Wan Kenobi

9) Kylo Ren (Ben Solo)

10) Darth Maul

11) Star Killer

12) General Grevious

13) Qui-gon Jinn

14) Plo Koon

15) Depa Billaba

Great list but one small thing, Starkiller isn't in Disney canon.
(Mar. 01, 2021  2:27 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  1:42 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: My list: 1) Anakin Skywalker

2) Darth Sidious

3) Sheev Palpatine

4) Luke Skywalker  and Yoda

5) Mace Windu

6) Dooku

7) Obi-Wan Kenobi

9) Kylo Ren (Ben Solo)

10) Darth Maul

11) Star Killer

12) General Grevious

13) Qui-gon Jinn

14) Plo Koon

15) Depa Billaba

Great list but one small thing, Starkiller isn't in Disney canon.

I read this and I searched it up. You're right. I really wish Luke became more powerful than Anakin

Zeutron, the strongest character in the series in the terms of power is Abeloth
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:10 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  2:27 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Great list but one small thing, Starkiller isn't in Disney canon.

I read this and I searched it up. You're right. I really wish Luke became more powerful than Anakin

Luke is more powerful than pretty much all forms of Anakin. Only Mortis Anankin is more powerful than Luke in both canon and legends. Also, Mortis Anakin is definitely more powerful than Abeloth. He defeated the Son and Daughter within seconds while The Son and Daughter teaming up were able to imprison (not completely defeat) Abeloth.
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:34 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:10 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I read this and I searched it up. You're right. I really wish Luke became more powerful than Anakin

Like is more powerful than pretty much all forms of Anakin. Only Mortis Anankin is more powerful than Luke in both canon and legends. Also, Mortis Anakin is definitely more powerful than Abeloth. He defeated the Son and Daughter within seconds while The Son and Daughter teaming up were able to imprison (not completely defeat) Abeloth.

You mean Luke when you said Like? Yes in skill, Anakin's more powerful than Abeloth, but in terms of PURE raw power, Abeloth's stronger

Most characters will get bodied by Abeloth in a fight
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:37 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:34 AM)Zeutron Wrote:  Like is more powerful than pretty much all forms of Anakin. Only Mortis Anankin is more powerful than Luke in both canon and legends. Also, Mortis Anakin is definitely more powerful than Abeloth. He defeated the Son and Daughter within seconds while The Son and Daughter teaming up were able to imprison (not completely defeat) Abeloth.

You mean Luke when you said Like? Yes in skill, Anakin's more powerful than Abeloth, but in terms of PURE raw power, Abeloth's stronger

Most characters will get bodied by Abeloth in a fight

Yes I meant Luke, the only powerful version of Anakin is the chosen one/mortis form where he is basically god level. Also in terms of raw power Mortis Anakin is definitely more powerful than Abeloth.

Keep in mind I'm not talking about normal Anakin. I'm taking about Mortis amp Anakin.

The ranking goes like this Mortis Anakin < son and daughter (combined power) restrain < Abeloth
Kanan is honestly the most underrated Jedi in the entire franchise and I'm saying that with full confidence.
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:34 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:10 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I read this and I searched it up. You're right. I really wish Luke became more powerful than Anakin

Luke is more powerful than pretty much all forms of Anakin. Only Mortis Anankin is more powerful than Luke in both canon and legends. Also, Mortis Anakin is definitely more powerful than Abeloth. He defeated the Son and Daughter within seconds while The Son and Daughter teaming up were able to imprison (not completely defeat) Abeloth.

True
Star Wars' Dar Dar
Wonder why Palpatine wanted Kylo Ren to take his place before he suddenly changed his mind and decided to lure Rey in. I guess he was either pitting Kylo and Rey against each other in an act of the Sith to see which one would be more suitable, or he changed his mind because Kylo had rejected the dark side and turned back to the light. We know that Palpatine definitely wanted Ben to become his host body at some point because he had been moulding and influencing him since he was a young boy and even created Snoke to train him.
(Mar. 04, 2021  2:13 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Wonder why Palpatine wanted Kylo Ren to take his place before he suddenly changed his mind and decided to lure Rey in. I guess he was either pitting Kylo and Rey against each other in an act of the Sith to see which one would be more suitable, or he changed his mind because Kylo had rejected the dark side and turned back to the light. We know that Palpatine definitely wanted Ben to become his host body at some point because he had been moulding and influencing him since he was a young boy and even created Snoke to train him.

I would assume it’s because he wasn’t trying to make Ben into a host in the first place, but rather into someone to support Rey as a with lord (if you remember palpatine connected the two using force Skype? It’s not really explained well)
(Mar. 04, 2021  3:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  2:13 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Wonder why Palpatine wanted Kylo Ren to take his place before he suddenly changed his mind and decided to lure Rey in. I guess he was either pitting Kylo and Rey against each other in an act of the Sith to see which one would be more suitable, or he changed his mind because Kylo had rejected the dark side and turned back to the light. We know that Palpatine definitely wanted Ben to become his host body at some point because he had been moulding and influencing him since he was a young boy and even created Snoke to train him.

I would assume it’s because he wasn’t trying to make Ben into a host in the first place, but rather into someone to support Rey as a with lord (if you remember palpatine connected the two using force Skype? It’s not really explained well)

Palpatine didn’t connect them, Snoke did. Also, Palpatine never actually knew about the dyad or the mind connection until he was in the the same physical place as them on exegol. Even then, Snoke never knew about the dyad either, he just bridged their minds together and basically sped up the process of realization. Rey and Kylo were effectively chosen by the will of the force to receive the force dyad prophecy the same way Anakin was made chosen one by the will of the force (only difference is that Anakin was directly created by the force). Regardless of any of that I think that Palpatine was doing the same thing he did with Luke and Vader. Making them fight each other in order to effectively keep the one who wins. Yes he did mould Kylo since birth and he did tell Kylo to kill her but it’s true to an extent, he did want them to kill each other.
What if Luke turned over to the Dark side and become a Sith Lord?
(Mar. 04, 2021  3:43 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: What if Luke turned over to the Dark side and become a Sith Lord?

The galaxy would most likely remain in the chaotic rule of the empire with not many other options. The only other hope was Leia, who had the same potential as Luke. Personally I think Leia would set aside her political career to help Luke. As we see in the sequel trilogy, she was always an emotional step ahead of Luke. I believe she could definitely redeem him if she truly believed he could be saved.

In legends Luke actually did turn to the dark side and ended up becoming Palpatines’s apprentice after he returned from the dead but it’s later revealed that he was actually faking it in order to find Palpatines clone reserves and destroy them before getting close enough to kill him.
So who’s Rey’s grandmother? (Introducing Palpatine as the grandfather caused more problems then it solved)
(Mar. 04, 2021  3:51 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: So who’s Rey’s grandmother? (Introducing Palpatine as the grandfather caused more problems then it solved)

Palpatines “son” is actually a failed clone. The clone was a failure because it didn’t possess an equivalent strong connection to the force. Eventually the clone went into hiding and married a woman (Rey’s mother). When they had Rey, Palpatine sent assassins to retrieve her but her father, unlike Palpatine wasn’t evil and refused to give her up. You know the rest.
(Mar. 04, 2021  3:48 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  3:43 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: What if Luke turned over to the Dark side and become a Sith Lord?

The galaxy would most likely remain in the chaotic rule of the empire with not many other options. The only other hope was Leia, who had the same potential as Luke. Personally I think Leia would set aside her political career to help Luke. As we see in the sequel trilogy, she was always an emotional step ahead of Luke. I believe she could definitely redeem him if she truly believed he could be saved.

In legends Luke actually did turn to the dark side and ended up becoming Palpatines’s apprentice after he returned from the dead but it’s later revealed that he was actually faking it in order to find Palpatines clone reserves and destroy them before getting close enough to kill him.

What if Luke kills Leia when she comes to redeem Luke?