Star Wars General Discussion

I searched and I didn't see any threads like this.

A thread where you can talk about the movies, shows, comics, novels and more

To kick this off here is the roadmap for the upcoming Disney+ shows
(Dec. 20, 2020  10:44 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I searched and I didn't see any threads like this.

They better make "Jar-Jar: a star wars story" or else I'll riot.
They’re making all of these and nothing about the old republic smh. Give us Malgus and Revan!
(Dec. 20, 2020  11:10 PM)Zeutron Wrote: They’re making all of these and nothing about the old republic smh. Give us Malgus and Revan!

Yeah. I honestly agree. I have a hunch that might be what The Acolyte will be but we'll just have to see.
This seems like a good idea instead of making other threads when you can simply make a huge thread for all the seasons/sagas of Star Wars
I've watched some of these movies, but not a huge fan.
im very curious to see what The Acolyte is about. I have a feeling it might be something relating to the Sith. Rangers Of The New Republic and Obi Wan Kenobi sound awesome.

A Droid Story sounds weird but it might be good.
Place to talk about movies there is. Yoda great he is. Take over the world he will.
Official Trailer for The Bad Batch
(Dec. 21, 2020  2:00 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Official Trailer for The Bad Batch

A new movie? Is this a prequel or sequel or something like rogue one?
(Dec. 21, 2020  2:01 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

No it’s one of the canon animated series like rebels/clone wars.
What the? The Bad Batch? what a funny name for a movie

Oh nice
(Dec. 21, 2020  2:01 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Its a series kinda like the Clone Wars coming to Disney+

(Dec. 21, 2020  2:02 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: What the? The Bad Batch? what a funny name for a movie

Not a movie. Its a Disney+ series.
(Dec. 20, 2020  11:05 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2020  10:44 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I searched and I didn't see any threads like this.

They better make "Jar-Jar: a star wars story" or else I'll riot.

What about Star Wars Episode 24: The Rise of Darth Jar-Jar?
That's apparently gonna be released in 4501.  Wink
(Dec. 21, 2020  7:53 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2020  11:05 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: They better make "Jar-Jar: a star wars story" or else I'll riot.

What about Star Wars Episode 24: The Rise of Darth Jar-Jar?
That's apparently gonna be released in 4501.  Wink

I've leaked Jar-Jar: a star wars story, it's coming out in 2022 and the final fight is Jar-Jar vs c-3po
Darth Vader will return in Obi Wan Kenobi and will be played by Hayden Christensen (the same actor who played Anakin in EP.2/3)

I also just realized Star Wars: Rogue Squadron doesn't have a Disney+ logo under it. Maybe a new movie? A show coming to TV?
(Dec. 22, 2020  12:06 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Darth Vader will return in Obi Wan Kenobi and will be played by Hayden Christensen (the same actor who played Anakin in EP.2/3)

I also just realized Star Wars: Rogue Squadron doesn't have a Disney+ logo under it. Maybe a new movie? A show coming to TV?

That’s kinda awesome. Hope Christensen has finally learned how to act.
(Dec. 22, 2020  12:20 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  12:06 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Darth Vader will return in Obi Wan Kenobi and will be played by Hayden Christensen (the same actor who played Anakin in EP.2/3)

That’s kinda awesome. Hope Christensen has finally learned how to act.

He was perfect for his role. He had to act like he was due to Anakin’s own conflicts inside and all that Dark Side stuff.

When will Darth Jar Jar happen????????? Oh wait it already did.
(Dec. 22, 2020  12:20 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  12:20 AM)Zeutron Wrote: That’s kinda awesome. Hope Christensen has finally learned how to act.

He was perfect for his role. He had to act like he was due to Anakin’s own conflicts inside and all that Dark Side stuff.

No Christensen was just a bad actor. It’s not always the script’s fault characters are bad. He was just as unconvincing as the dialogue.
(Dec. 22, 2020  12:32 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  12:20 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: He was perfect for his role. He had to act like he was due to Anakin’s own conflicts inside and all that Dark Side stuff.

No Christensen was just a bad actor. It’s not always the scripts fault a characters are bad. He was just as unconvincing as the dialogue

This may change your mind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL_PDgczHJc
(Dec. 22, 2020  12:33 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  12:32 AM)Zeutron Wrote: No Christensen was just a bad actor. It’s not always the scripts fault a characters are bad. He was just as unconvincing as the dialogue

This may change your mind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL_PDgczHJc

It really doesn’t tbh. Even Hayden himself said that his performance wasn’t great. Most of the moves he’s starred in are complete failures in terms of ratings and he’s never getting recast anymore for a reason these days.
Tbh i don't think Hayden did that bad as Anakin, he definitely did better in Episode 3. I only watched the Prequels for the memes and Obi Wan Kenobi tbh.

It's over Anakin! I have the high ground!
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:14 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

It's over Anakin! I have the high ground!

You underestimate my power.