Roanoke, VA
Tournament Results
Star City Anime(Holiday Inn Roanoke)
4468 Starkey Rd
  Meet in the Game room
11:00 AM on 02/03/2018
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

SATURDAY, February 3rd
Star City Anime - Roanoke, VA
BURST FORMAT

10AM: Freeplay
11:00AM: Registration Opens
11:50AM: Registration Close 
12PM - BEYBLADE: STAR CITY ASSAULT 3 Start

REGISTER NOW

The WBO returns to Star City Anime in 2017 with Beyblade: Star City Assault 3. Come by to try Beyblade Burst, the explosive new series! Learn all about the new generation of Beyblade, build different combinations, and compete against rival Bladers!

Entry: You need a Star City Anime Pass!
A Blader Passport is not required for this tournament, as the WBO does not charge entry fees for convention events. However, if you want to support the WBO so we can host even better tournaments with even better prizes in the future, and participate in the BeyPoints ranking System in future tournaments, then a Passport is recommended!

To participate in the tournament, you will need: a) a weekend pass or b) a day pass for Saturday at Star City Anime. Weekend Passes are available for purchase below.

PURCHASE TICKETS HERE

Note children from 7 to 12 can get a weekend badge for $10 off the price for adults.
Click here for more info about online registration.

No Bey? No Prob!
Don't have any Beyblades from this new series? No problem! We would be happy to lend a Beyblade and launcher to you to use for the duration of the event!

Side Notes
Please be aware of your belongings: We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and we're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people (who may not be so friendly) are going to be present as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. Your co-operation is appreciated!

All players must arrive on-time: If you do not arrive at the scheduled start time, you risk being excluded from the tournament. The software we use to run our events–Challonge–does not allow us to add in extra participants once the tournament has started.

If you know in advance that you will be late, please post in this thread or contact someone at the event and depending on the circumstances we can perhaps still include you if we know you will arrive soon.

All questions about this tournament may be asked in this thread.

Spread the Word!
Are you as excited as we are? If so, be sure to tell your friends about it! And if you haven't already, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook!

[Image: twitteric.png] @worldbeyblade [Image: facebookic.png] WorldBeybladeOrganization

Spread the word! 
#STARCITYANIME #WORLDBEYBLADE #BEYBLADE

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Do I got to apply and buy a star city anime ticket in order to join this tournament
(Jan. 06, 2018  3:33 AM)TechnoGamer87 Wrote: Do I got to apply and buy a star city anime ticket in order to join this tournament

Yes
(Jan. 06, 2018  3:51 AM)beyblader 5372 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2018  3:33 AM)TechnoGamer87 Wrote: Do I got to apply and buy a star city anime ticket in order to join this tournament

Yes

Dang it I probably can't go now
(Jan. 06, 2018  4:31 AM)TechnoGamer87 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2018  3:51 AM)beyblader 5372 Wrote: Yes

Dang it I probably can't go now

But if you win the tournament you can get a limit edition shadow orichalcum
why did you do it here then if we have to pay for the star city anime ticket
(Jan. 09, 2018  6:24 PM)TechnoGamer87 Wrote: why did you do it here then if we have to pay for the star city anime ticket

Because there is going to be a bey  tournament at that place and this the 3 time that is going to be at star city anime Angry Face did tournament here too for the past two years
Last year was a blast, and It's almost a WBO tradition for each region to have at least 1 tournament at a local convention. Definitely one of the best environments for a Beyblade Tournament especially for attracting newcomers to enjoy the hobby that we all love. 

Also, the price of admission is well worth it for helping out the local convention scene and there's always something to do there even outside of the tournament.
is this a tornament or a convention?
(Jan. 10, 2018  2:48 PM)Dark Xeno Wrote: is this a tornament or a convention?

A tournament but you have to pay a star city anime ticket
Star city assault was my first tournament last year. I really hope i can come.
(Jan. 11, 2018  4:01 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Star city assault was my first tournament last year. I really hope i can come.

well i hope you can come to this tournament
hopefully i can come if i do i'm getting revenge
(Jan. 15, 2018  8:00 PM)Kokopuff Wrote: hopefully i can come if i do i'm getting revenge

Well I hope you can come
Can I purchase a day pass for Sat only? I didn't see anything on-line... They are only selling the weekend pass for $40... Do you all know if they will sell the day pass on site that day?
There is a Saturday-only pass available, but you can only get it at the door. Idk what it costs this year, but I think it was $25 last year.
(Jan. 06, 2018  5:03 AM)beyblader 5372 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2018  4:31 AM)TechnoGamer87 Wrote: Dang it I probably can't go now

But if you win the tournament you can get a limit edition shadow orichalcum

Um do your beys have to be from burst? Because I only have old one I haven't played this since 2010 tbh.
There'll be some of the new Takara-Tomy ones for sale at the event, but you can pick up Hasbro Burst stuff at any major retailer.
i wish i could come aygdsklyhauiwgquwshegwuaegrdusiagfrduyew\
If L-DRAGO is your fav then please like # I can't decide my favorite for of l-drago
Is it too late to apply for it or do I still have time
(Jan. 21, 2018  6:02 AM)Rushing valtyek Wrote: Is it too late to apply for it or do I still have time

You've got plenty of time! You can buy weekend passes online, or you can buy a day pass at the door on the day of the event.

(Jan. 21, 2018  8:42 AM)Rushing valtyek Wrote: And how much are beys ranging at the event

I'll have some Spriggan Requiem Starters for $25, a brand new Bearing Driver for $20, and a Screw Trident Layer for $20. Others might have some stuff too, but IDK.
Honestly I think that ryuga should have given the summer star fragment two someone else like masamuena or tsubasa.