Stamina Track Tesing(145 vs DF145 vs AD145 vs 85)

those small fins don't really act as a fan anyway... I think it's fairly negligible.
(Dec. 07, 2010  9:07 PM)momiji manju Wrote: those small fins don't really act as a fan anyway... I think it's fairly negligible.

Lol this was one of the first discussions I participated in when I joined the WBO with Daegor. It was concluded after many theoretical simulations that even if the track was by itself spinning at 500 RPM, it would not have a significant effect.
ok.. i think we can all say that 85 is the best against stamina and defense types.. and it doesn´t matter against attack because using stamina vs attack is just a suicide in my opinion... but i still want to know if one or two of these: 90, 100, 105 and D125/T125 are better than 145 and AD145 even knowing that they aren´t match to 85 i don´t care because i don´t have acess to 85 so i want the second best lol
85 is not the best, fyuuor did tests with 230 and 230 got a high win rate against 85.

90 and 100 can achieve very high win rates against 145 height stamina beyblades.
(Dec. 11, 2010  2:22 AM)Blader Bruno Wrote: SSJfisherman@
and what about 105?

105 is outclassed by 100, 90 and 85
I think 85 would be the best because that track allows very small wobbles, but it suffers from floor scrapes...
Oh well, it's been revived so I might as well add to it.

I find that AD145 would be the best choice competitively but I find that results may be different if we were using a Burn wheel. Since it is the widest wheel currently available, it might overhang the track a little...

So, I will do tests in a few weeks , but I was wondering if anybody had tried Burn Bull AD145WD Vs Burn Bull 85WD?

IMO, the only reason 85 is dominating is because it is a much lighter track, and I often find that is also acts as a destabilizer, plus with the release of 230, AD145 may be a better option than 85. I think that a Stamina vs Stamina battle is a little uneven, so I was wondering if someone could try it against a defence custom, or record solo-spin times then compare results?

The wings on DF145 are in fact negligible, and IMO it just makes it heavier, with the weight unevenly balanced because of the blades...

Alot of other stamina tracks are hollowed, but AD145 is a consistent track, and I find it to have excellent weight distribution.

I know it won't make the slightest of differences, bu has anybody tried gimmicked 145 tracks on MF Pegasis 145RF? Say for example, will MF-H Pegasis AD145R2F perform better? What about MF Pegais Ad145RF? Is it safe to upgrade it? <OFF-TOPIC

On a side note, when launching Earth/Burn Bull, which combination was used first for the majority for the battle; when alternating between them which was launched first?
But DF145 and AD145 give beys more defense and slightly LESS stamina, am I right?
(Jan. 25, 2011  6:32 PM)ldragolightning Wrote: But DF145 and AD145 give beys more defense and slightly LESS stamina, am I right?

DF145 Dont Give You Less Stamina.
Can some one record the spin time of 85 track? Then compare it with other tracks?
(Jan. 26, 2011  4:06 PM)Vip_Dragon Wrote: Can some one record the spin time of 85 track? Then compare it with other tracks?

solo spin time means nothing for stamina...
well bearing drive is the best
There are no tests, really all and all how can you say that?

B:D is a 4D Bottom too.
For some ambiguous reason i can beat a 230 using a 90 when i went to a tournament and beat the kid the kid was like "T_T" could you please test?
(Sep. 18, 2011  2:22 PM)Xyo Wrote: For some ambiguous reason i can beat a 230 using a 90 when i went to a tournament and beat the kid the kid was like "T_T" could you please test?

Were you two using exactly the same parts otherwise ?

There are a very small number of people who are able to defeat 230 with 85, but it is not enough for it to be encouraged or for anything to be based on that.