Stadium Fence - Do you use it?

(May. 07, 2009  3:27 PM)pegasis Wrote: i dotn read japanese Confused

Please read my posts properly instead of making yourself look stupid.

BeyUK-Espio Wrote:Are you being serious? Do you not read the pieces of paper, or at least look at the images if you can't read japanese. I never and I knew what they were for. It doesn't take much common sense and logic to figure it out.
(May. 07, 2009  3:47 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: I never thought I'd say this, but the outer wall section on Hasbro stadiums isn't actually a horrific idea.
If this could be implemented while keeping the banks and tornado ridges, along with making sure blades couldn't bounce back out of the pockets, it'd solve a few 'safety issues'.

oh dont worry i agree, i hate hasbro stadiums, but in terms of a form of higher than wall protection they do the job, just have to fix the rest of them lol
(May. 07, 2009  3:54 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Please read my posts properly instead of making yourself look stupid.
sorry. i read it fast and didnt notice that. my bad
(May. 07, 2009  3:26 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Are you being serious? Do you not read the pieces of paper, or at least look at the images if you can't read japanese. I never and I knew what they were for. It doesn't take much common sense and logic to figure it out.
well i just thought that if your very strong and you luanch really hard and powerful that the blade's rotation would be faster and more powerful. i broke alot of blades that way also lost some matches becuase the spin was faster and my blade popped out of the stadium and when i tried to grab the bey it almost cut me.(just grazed me like a bullet does)
(May. 07, 2009  4:41 PM)jamil coleman Wrote: well i just thought that if your very strong and you luanch really hard and powerful that the blade's rotation would be faster and more powerful. i broke alot of blades that way also lost some matches becuase the spin was faster and my blade popped out of the stadium and when i tried to grab the bey it almost cut me.(just grazed me like a bullet does)

Do you know what it's like to get grazed by a bullet? What has this got to do with my post?
I never use it, even with my second graders. Kids their age don't have enough strength to turn a KO into an injury. They can barely do a KO!

It also makes it difficult for them to position themselves accordingly to get their Beyblade into the stadium. They tend to have a hard time doing that.

The only time I'd consider using it is if the area of battle is on an area like concrete, where if a Beyblade were to fly out, you could catch it very easily.
(May. 07, 2009  6:08 PM)Deikailo Wrote: It also makes it difficult for them to position themselves accordingly to get their Beyblade into the stadium. They tend to have a hard time doing that.

The only time I'd consider using it is if the area of battle is on an area like concrete, where if a Beyblade were to fly out, you could catch it very easily.

Yeah pretty much this. TT's rules say you should shoot 30cm above the BeyStadium, which is an obscenely high amount. I reckon most of us here shoot less than 10cm above.
I had to selotape mine together. It keeps falling apart. I only use it for out door enviroments.
(May. 07, 2009  6:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yeah pretty much this. TT's rules say you should shoot 30cm above the BeyStadium, which is an obscenely high amount. I reckon most of us here shoot less than 10cm above.
I tell the little guys to shoot VERY close to the stadium. If they don't, their shot just misses. Uncertain

I generally shoot about 20 cm, give or take xD I guess I'm a little odd.

The time Bladeblee and I battled, we were in the subway because it was kinda cold up top. I wish I had brought the fence because there were so many KOs and so many times a Beyblade starting spinning toward the mystery water on the side of the corridor!
(May. 07, 2009  6:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yeah pretty much this. TT's rules say you should shoot 30cm above the BeyStadium, which is an obscenely high amount. I reckon most of us here shoot less than 10cm above.

If that was case i'd see most blades bouncing out the stadium before they even made contact with the oppopnent. Also to make things worse it would probably leave dents in the stadium also. But I doubt this rule is strictly enforced.
(May. 07, 2009  4:46 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Do you know what it's like to get grazed by a bullet? What has this got to do with my post?
worse. i was actually hit with a bullet. and it hurts like hell.
i used to live in jacksonville(the really ghetto bad part in the middle of gang violence). i dont take anything for granted anymore and i am so glad i am not living there anymore.

i really did not mean grazed by a bullet what i meant was scraped with a little scrape mark on my finger. but trying to stop a beyblade spinning really fast was a bad idea. it hurted
(May. 07, 2009  8:16 PM)jamil coleman Wrote: worse. i was actually hit with a bullet. and it hurts like hell.
i used to live in jacksonville(the really ghetto bad part in the middle of gang violence). i dont take anything for granted anymore and i am so glad i am not living there anymore.

i really did not mean grazed by a bullet what i meant was scraped with a little scrape mark on my finger. but trying to stop a beyblade spinning really fast was a bad idea. it hurted
All I can do is think of why you may have been shot...

"hurted" sounds about right.
(May. 07, 2009  8:31 PM)Deikailo Wrote: All I can do is think of why you may have been shot...

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-yall-nee...alls-bones
I don't have a stadium fence although I need it to stop bruising myself.
I got hit by a beyblade in the face when i used the fence,luckily for me,it was just a draciel F.
(May. 07, 2009  8:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-yall-nee...alls-bones

Amazing.
(May. 17, 2009  7:26 AM)kaiserEXE Wrote: I got hit by a beyblade in the face when i used the fence,luckily for me,it was just a draciel F.

See, this is clear evidence that the fence will not stop KO's from bladers of our higher calibur and strength, sure the fence stops blades flying out horizontally, but what, is a kid gonna complain about getting a serious injury from being hit in the knee? I think not...
So just for a little test, I tried putting together one of my stadium fences from the Attack stadium.

After quite a bit of cursing (Those damn things don't stay together, I was putting a section together, and found that another section had separated) my only conclusion is that it's extremely annoying, far too big and tall, just gets in the way. Maybe if it was shorter (so it just prevents blades from going too far away when knocked out) it wouldn't be so bad.

Not that I was expecting something great, but it did nothing but hinder the playing experience.
You actually persisted to make it fit? I just stapled them together XD
Actually, if you REALLY wanted to get technical, Kyouya is promoting dangerous play by making his "friends" shoot 100 beys at Ginga...

...without a sadium fence! :o He should use a stadium fence or else Ginga might get slashed in the face in some cool and dramatic way which kids will think is cool and try to imitate.

i remember when I got my TB stadium. I had no clue what I was doing with the bits of cardboard. I assembled it routinely (because I assemble things) and the held it up thinking, "wait a sec...wtf is this supposed to do?!" I just threw it out.
That's most likely what i will do, i just simply hate them, like i see the idea of protection behind them, but in reality they're a pain in the carp, they make a good launch impossible and they look stupid
I got a takara stadium today and when you try to put it together it rips alot...
(Jan. 12, 2009  1:53 AM)Rocky Wrote: Actually I get hit all the time. It doesnt really hurt though. Uncertain

Actually, I was hit by my HMS dragoon and i was bleeding.
But did it hurt? I've bled from get hit by a beyblade many times, but that doesn't mean it hurt much.