yall need meat on yalls bones

not to be rude or anything but i just saw the beyblades not dead video and i saw how puny yall was. yall need to eat and put wieght on ya and lift wieght so the body fat becomes hard muscle. trust me. sorry i said that but its the truth. some of yall that was at the tourney need to hang with me in the gym. i might be 185 lbs but you whould think i am 210. i am telling you if you had home cooking like greens,hamhocks,cornbread,fried or baked chicken,yams,limabeans,pigfeet,oxtailes, and alot of soulfood man yall whould gain wieght. also i eat 3 penutbutter and jelly sandwiches aday. 1 at lunch, 1 after desert, and one 3 in the morning(i stuff that one in) and eat 1 half a gallon once aday with soy protien(chocolate) and work out every day(heavy wieght lifting) run on saturdays and sundays(sunday is tackle football day) man u whould gain about 30 lbs in mucles in one month but i am not a muscle head jerk. just saying you guys in the beyblade is not dead video looks like yall need to get in the gym. If i have affended you sorry.

ps. shave sometime to look younger for the older women(21-28 of age). women love that, trust me i have 5 sisters.
Actually, I think a number of the members here are quite healthy. Oddly muscley actually. :3 Plus BDN! was some time ago......Brad at least, has gained some muscle since then, so he says. And the guys here aren't that hairy......^^;
...You basically just made it sound like you wanted to be more attractive to your 5 sisters, while mocking people on a forum for not being body builders.. Which is kinda weird, since they're mostly about 15 years old.
Also, this doesn't go here. Try a little less weight training and a little more brain training and post this in general discussion.
Atleast we're not all fat disgusting nerds... right?
this is literally the dumbest topic ever made on this forum

seriously, are you absolutely retarded
I'm one of the puny ones Cute Mucsles aren't everything, I could have you in a fight i'll have you know! Come to England and get Pwnd by a 14 year old! (jk)
i posted this becuase i did not think they were not healthy, i posted this becuase how small they looked. the goth look i think brad could have at least 30 lbs of hard muscle on him. and some of the guys looked ordinary to be 20. i know some of them was in college and when your in college thats the time where even the geekiest people try to go in the wieght room to gain muscle wieght.
WHY DON'T YOU LOOK EXACTLY LIKE I DO

HERE ARE STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS TO LOOK JUST LIKE I DO

STEP 1,
i would like to see your super muscles jamil!!! post a pic.
we'll all get onto changing our lives to meet your standards right now!
I don't work out at all.....

[Image: Picture022.jpg]
PROTIP: not everyone has the desired body image that you do. i actually think i'm at the perfect weight right now. so shut up and get out
Digging a hole dude.......I think most of the older people here are smart enough to be able to decide how they take care of their bodies.
If you made this thread because you're genuinely worried then, that's cute but I think we're all fine here. Plus we have a whole thread on General Health. ^^;
If you made this thread to list how much you excercise then no thanks. Speechless
And as for getting girls to like you........we all have different tastes. :3
G needs to post in this thread
(Apr. 29, 2009  8:01 PM)jamil coleman Wrote: ps. shave sometime to look younger for the older women(21-28 of age). women love that, trust me i have 5 sisters.

thanks for informing us that you're sexually attracted to your sisters
Also why is this in Beyblade General?

Hell, why is this still even open?
(Apr. 29, 2009  8:16 PM)Khel Wrote: Also why is this in Beyblade General?

Hell, why is this still even open?

comedy value
This...
I don't really want to pick a fight, but this thread really reads like a typical case of "all muscles no brains", genuine care or not.
On one hand I'd like to vote for closing this topic, but on the other hand I wanna see where this is going...
IF YOU WERE READING THE POST I SAID NO OFFENCE!!!!
NO I AM NOT RETARDED BECUASE I THOUGHT MOST OF THE PEOPLE WAS 20 AND THEY ACTULLY LOOKED OVER 20 THANK YOU VERY MUCH. AND I AM NOT RETARDED BECUASE I GO TO BLINN COLLEGE. its mainly a football and basketball college in brenham texas. i guess i said this is becuase girls,wieght training,sports, school,and work is the only i put my mind too other than video games and beyblading. now don't get me wrong but i do love beyblading from the heart but i dont put that stuff before other important stuff. now i did not want to offend people .

ps. was brad the blond looking dude or the goth looking dude at the beginning?
I knew a guy that could deadlift 500 punds. If I could do that, I'd conform to your standards, but alas... Unhappy
^^ 'Goth dude'. XD But he's not that gothic.....^^; He's got his own thing going on. XD
(Apr. 29, 2009  8:18 PM)jamil coleman Wrote: ps. was brad the blond looking dude or the goth looking dude at the beginning?

i'm not sure how a blue v-neck t-shirt constitutes "goth" but yes that was me
(Apr. 29, 2009  8:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: comedy value

True enough, let's keep this going

(Apr. 29, 2009  8:18 PM)jamil coleman Wrote: IF YOU WERE READING THE POST I SAID NO OFFENCE!!!!
NO I AM NOT RETARDED BECUASE I THOUGHT MOST OF THE PEOPLE WAS 20 AND THEY ACTULLY LOOKED OVER 20 THANK YOU VERY MUCH. AND I AM NOT RETARDED BECUASE I GO TO BLINN COLLEGE. its mainly a football and basketball college in brenham texas. i guess i said this is becuase girls,wieght training,sports, school,and work is the only i put my mind too other than video games and beyblading. now don't get me wrong but i do love beyblading from the heart but i dont put that stuff before other important stuff. now i did not want to offend people .

ps. was brad the blond looking dude or the goth looking dude at the beginning?

(Apr. 29, 2009  8:18 PM)jamil coleman Wrote: NO I AM NOT RETARDED ... AND I AM NOT RETARDED BECUASE I GO TO BLINN COLLEGE. its mainly a football and basketball college in brenham texas. girls,wieght training,sports, school,and work is the only i put my mind too other than video games and beyblading.

lol